xDarkz

Dragon Vale

How am I supposed to get the space? Just when I have everything just the way I like it, they add a new dragon. Which means a new habitat. The new metal habitats wreck my whole natural-looking plan... I wish you could buy different styles of islands. Like a cold island or air island or something so the habitats don't look out of place.

I have every dragon including the new ones except rainbow ( working on it...) and love, bone and reindeer. Missed love by a few days too. Been playing for almost three weeks and just about to hit lvl 21. I have three pans too, Hung, Nami, and Tei Long.

We have an easter dragon now, it's called the bloom dragon and it looks pretty cool.

I think I got one my first try. The breeding time is 48 hours, and it's plant X storm.

You got sun or moon tongue.gif

I just got a Moon egg. I've been waiting for either Sun, Rainbow or Moon and here one is. Squee

(Bluefire+ Crystal)

Anyone who doesn't mind the fact that I have more than 15 friends, add Dragonhatchling. I tend to go down the list, starting off where I left the next time I get 6 gems (thanks to dragonsai tree).

I'm lvl 26.... can't get a Sun. (bluefire x crystal never worked, nor did any combination mentioned on the wiki or whatever site it was and I counted the 20 times I tried for each combo each time) I know I had a storm in the combo for my moon but it was a completely random dragon (an air I think... mighta been a sandstorm) for the other. I have both caves and nearly every dragon. Sun's the only I'm missing wink.gif

So yeah, if anyone has any tips for a Sun, let me know please smile.gif

My friend keeps getting Suns. Its all he can get lol.

He did the Bluefire+Crystal is why I started doing them. Last time was Flower+Storm I think.

Also, I kept doing it on the breeding island, but nothing happened so I put them in that cave and got it first time, so I don't know if that matters.

My farthest to the left island is just WAY too lagged now. I put about 23 or so fountains on it around a design tongue.gif

Also- The dodo and steel dragons were added secretly biggrin.gif

Edited by runnerdude1

/boooooooooooooored

/whines

Since this would come up eventually, DE's guide of Myths VS Facts of cheating/hacking on the DV interwebs.

1. Retards who tell you that if you gift them gems they'll gift you more gems because they say they're jailbroken.

- They're not jailbroken. If they were, they'd have heaps of gems and wouldn't need yours (lol).

- Also, even if you're jailbroken, you can't send more gems than normal people unless you somehow hacked into GameCentre (nigh impossible).

2. Retards who make or advertise the so-called 'hack tools'.

- Hack tools, which are not hack tools at all, but an easy way to install malware on your computer.

- Well, you know it's technically possible but hard for hackers to make hack tools, but hackers with these sort of skills are probably into organised crime and stealing everyone's identity/bank details not hacking games.

3. Retards who claim that someone 'hacked' their account.

- .... most of these people gave their passwords away to somebody. This does not constitute hacking.

- Chances are, it's very unlikely that somebody would even bother to hack your account if you didn't bother giving them your password. Unless your password is abcde, 123456 or password or something like that <- advice: what is this, I don't even CHANGE IT NOW.

4. Retards who claim that you can cheat without jailbreaking/will help you cheat without jailbreaking

- These are usually comprised of people called idiots who have an audience of idiots

- This is usually called a scam <- or called a very obvious scam

- Really only way you can cheat without jailbreaking you give your password/username to someone who has jailbroken and can cheat for you (e.g. me if I'm bothered) but for obvious reasons this is REALLY not recommended. As you might imagine, giving somebody your password is not a very smart move and can result in people stealing your account. The best way to verify the intentions of said retards (or me) is to make a new account and send a blank account to said person.

...And this, in essence, is a summation of some of the most irritating scams and myths plaguing the interwebs. I- I don't even know why I downloaded DragonVale. It's nothing like Dragcave :/

But I guess if anyone wants to be on my six slot people-to-send-gems-to-daily-list-for-as-long-as-I-play, feel free to ask? I've no one on it at the moment and I really don't want/need gems back. :u

The stuff I do because I can't be bothered to study.... /weeps

Edited by DarkEternity

Hey, long story short, I don't have my iPhone anymore, so I can't get on DragonVale. So you shouldn't bother sending me any gems since I can't do anything.

Thanks for everything while I was playing.

...annndd I finally figured out how to hack the Leap Year Dragon because I missed the release and there's no way I'm waiting 4 years for it to come back. ;[ I hate marketing ploys.

Meh we keep getting new dragons but they're lazy recolorations or just plain ugly.

No uglier than the willow, love, flower (incredibly ugly), moss, willow (gross), seaweed (there is something wrong with the eyelashes), clover, lava, mud, storm (the eyelashes...) and finally the luridly gross rainbow dragon.

The butterfly is actually tolerable. I've always found animating a nightmare, personally, so it would take a lot of time and money for BF to create wholly new dragons every single update (and DV is updated more often than any other app I have).

Meh I think it would be better if they just you know did things like dragcave and only updated every few months. They seem too just make a bunch of Sesame Street rejects and it's not like they haven't made anything well designed before (The Scorch Dragon's proportions aren't so silly same goes for the sun and Moon Dragon's).

Yeah, but they're different in that they need to earn money, therefore they need to constantly update/create new dragons (particularly limited dragons) to earn money.

I have to say, I loved this game when I first got it, but then the constant limited dragons and the time and luck needed to breed them kinda turned me off. I mean you get an average of four days to breed a dragon that you must be extremely lucky to get. Sadly, I'm not lucky.

That being said, this topic makes me wanna start playing again. Off to find my iPod.

They made it so that the limited Dragons typically take 3 weeks or so to breed, it's not like the Bone Dragon or Reindeer Dragon that were released only for like a week.

Gem dragons guys, Emerald needs Lichen x Crystal

(this is a ploy to earn money, 'cos the fails take heaps of time to hatch)

Not to be defensive or anything but They don't have much of a way to make profit off of this game w/o Gems so it makes sense that a Dragon like this should take some time to get. Plus it lets people actually use the Crystal Dragon for something if it's true that it's needed to breed all Gem Dragons.