xDarkz

Dragon Vale

Finally got my sun dragon, now to try for moon once that I get that clover dragon (keep getting moss dry.gif )

Edited by DragonKing1337

Hey, I just wanted to thank you guys for this topic. I started playing and I love it. <3

What's your game center ID?

What's your game center ID?

Xarthenia.

I'm not very high in the game yet since I haven't been playing too long. ohmy.gif

Edited by HeatherVnal

I'll add you, Heather. My Game Center ID's Hawktalon.

And I could kill the game developers for only making the Leap Year dragon available for two days! Now I have to wait four years for them to release it again! *cue frustrated scream*

Thanks everyone. biggrin.gif

And hawk, I love those descriptions!

Oh, thank you! Didn't see your post there. I did a few more:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LSMm ---> reference to the Astrolabe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CK37 ---> reference to the Water Shrine

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I'll add you, Heather. My Game Center ID's Hawktalon.

And I could kill the game developers for only making the Leap Year dragon available for two days! Now I have to wait four years for them to release it again! *cue frustrated scream*

Oh, thank you! Didn't see your post there. I did a few more:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LSMm ---> reference to the Astrolabe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CK37 ---> reference to the Water Shrine

Okay, thanks. Accepted you. biggrin.gif

I started right around when the Leap Year dragon came out so I had no chance. lol

Edited by HeatherVnal

There is a new st. pattys dragon, It's earth and plant element. It's like the bone dragon though since it uses another dragon's base just with add ons.

Uh.

Did you not notice that that's the case for... most special dragons?

The list of dragons that are basically just recolours is pretty long: Blue Fire (regular fire), Frostfire (frost), Panlong (rainbow), Sandstorm (air), Bone (scorch), Leap Year (rainbow) and now Clover (flower).

I'm not even sure that's all of them, I don't compare them often enough to care.

Edited by Lythiaren

Yeah I noticed, It's annoying but some of them I like so I don't complain much about it. Though sandstorm is a big disappointment you'd expect something cooler then just a brown air dragon that is gigantic.

Ehh, the designs are prett hit and miss anyway. I prefer recolors of the good designs over new designs that make me go "wat".

For example, I only have a Willow for the sake of completion. I don't look at him because of that skeezy perverted face on every form. I also hate adult Snows and Quakes because they're so ridiculous, but I guess that's what my fountain is for. I like their baby forms just fine.

Crystals have peg feet and old lady faces. They have a unique charm, and so do Fireflies.

I do, however, adore Mountains and wish there were more dragons following that design. Moss doesn't technically count, it only has two feets. :(

Edited by Lythiaren

Still playing this... though the Clover dragon is becoming a pain. It doesn't like showing up xd.png

I finally got a Moon by accident... and all the other dragons on purpose except for the Sun and Clover....

Lvl 25 now and still known as Dragonhatchling there. I give gems out randomly to all my friends (since I have like 50 now for posting a review around the first time it came out... and I never put my name! xd.png ) but I have that gem tree so seven lucky people get gems every day. well... seven lucky different random people get gems every day...

Got my Clover dragon, and now there's really nothing left to do but decorate and wait for the next update. I love the leap year dragons though, so I made them a little place underneath the SHADOW on my last island. If anyone wants to add me my GC is Shadowstriker74 (And please mention that you're from Dragon Cave in the request because I just let the friend requests pile up tongue.gif)

Yeah I noticed, It's annoying but some of them I like so I don't complain much about it. Though sandstorm is a big disappointment you'd expect something cooler then just a brown air dragon that is gigantic.

My Sandstorm's regular sized...

@Lyth, yeah you're right about the Willow. I love the wings, but its sketchy look just ruins it.

Wonder if we could like... email the team and see if they could change its eyes. That's probably all they'd need to do to fix it. Just lose or reorient the eyelids and it won't look so much like a creep. Because seriously aghjkfhslakjdlargh. "Sense of calm"? More like "sense of extreme discomfort". D:

Also, muds are adorable they're so chubby and cheerful and unique I just want to squishhug them ;;

Edited by Lythiaren

Hey guys, my friend "Hyde5141" doesn't have any DragonVale friends besides me and was wondering if any of you would add him? He'd really appreciate it.

Thanks~

Edit: My other friend "This White Bear" also asked me to help get her more friends. lol

Edited by HeatherVnal

Dragonvale annoys me muchly, but still for some reason I check on it every 5 minutes... Yay me..*_*

Hey guys, my friend "Hyde5141" doesn't have any DragonVale friends besides me and was wondering if any of you would add him? He'd really appreciate it.

Thanks~

Edit: My other friend "This White Bear" also asked me to help get her more friends. lol

Of course I will

I'd add you guys but I have 6 friends already and I don't like leaving people out. :|

I'd add you guys but I have 6 friends already and I don't like leaving people out. :|

I feel bad about it too, but I'm just going to give to people in order so they'd get something every other day.

Thinking about getting a gem tree, but I dunno..

Gem tree's are useless unless you plan on doing gem 4 gem with someone who already has one, I almost made the mistake of buying one.

How so? It allows you to expand a small, tight-knit friend circle. Instead of a group of four, you can have a group of seven, including yourself.

The gem tree pays for itself after a little over a month. Then it's three extra gems a day, assuming a group of seven tree'd players faithfully passing out gems to each other every 24 hours.

Edited by Lythiaren

Giving more gems means getting more gems. Which is why I am getting the gem tree before I get the breeding island.

We have new metal dragons and plant is no longer opposite of lightning or cold, they oppose metal know.

I agree I don't even have the EBI yet, how am I suppose too get all these dragons at once.