xDarkz

Dragon Vale

ColdXAny Fire Hybrid for Blue Fire. I just got one from ColdXFirefly. And two more Moons!!! ARGGG!!! Why am I cursed with all of these Moon dragons? I've got more Moons than Saturn! (I think that's the planet with all the moons... xd.png)

got both a frostfire and bluefire. i decided to breed them together and i think i'm getting another bluefire .3. i can't get sun or moon though and i keep trying with fireXstorm! (also if you want help with a bluefire, try a lvl 10 ice and a lvl 10 fire. got mine first try wink.gif )

I keep getting rainbows when I want panlong... dry.gif

I want a sun dragon so much but I've wasted so many gems and days trying I've quit.

ColdXAny Fire Hybrid for Blue Fire. I just got one from ColdXFirefly. And two more Moons!!! ARGGG!!! Why am I cursed with all of these Moon dragons? I've got more Moons than Saturn! (I think that's the planet with all the moons... xd.png)

FirexHybridCold also works.

I love the gold ones. I tried to make my park look natural, so I have a bunch of stone paths arranged like stepping stones. I want to use the gold ones, but I'm not sure how to make it work... Oh, and Frostfire is ColdXFirefly.

I was in the same boat as you for a long time, except with Moons instead of Rainbows. This is going to sound corny, but don't give up. It may take a while but you'll get it eventually. smile.gif

@RunnerDude, I love what you've done with your park. wub.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

With the newest update, I went and decorated my last island. I am also hearing rumors of a leap year dragon that looks like a golden rainbow dragon.

Thanks Hawk biggrin.gif

Edited by runnerdude1

On DragonVale or DragCave? Because either or would be awesome. *rereads post* Oh. You meant DragonVale. I'm gonna have to splurge and get that hibernation cave before too long.

I haven't given up Im just frustrated dry.gif I am not a leprechaun I don't need 3 rainbows lol.

Anyways if this game get's another new dragon I am all for it since I need a break from failing at getting a sun. Also I have that fountain but I only used it on my fireflies since they look kind of cool as babies (larvas?).

I don't think im going to use the fountain on any of my dragons. I dont like giant babies tongue.gif

@ Dragonking Have you ever been to gameteep? They have guides to help you breed.

^I actually ahve I've tried some of their tips when i wanted a panlong and the blaze x mud (both level 10) evetually pulled through, Right now I'm trying cold x firefly and switching firefly with scorch dragons (all level 10) in between breeding.

I am saving up my gems for the breeding island, and growing food to level up my dragons. This is probably going to take a while. smile.gifhuh.gifunsure.gifxd.png

BTW, what do you guys think of my park so far?

Edited by sailing101

@ Sailing Your park looks great! I love what you did with the new paths. Im sending everybody here thats added me a gem every day, so you could always expect gems from me smile.gif

Yo guys the rumors were right! A golden leap year dragon was just released! I'm trying to figure out how to breed it right now. biggrin.gif

EDIT: You can breed it by breeding a Panlong and any holiday dragon.

EDIT NUMERO DOS: Ya, but I got my two by Panlong x Valentine. I also hear that people got theirs by Panlong x Reindeer and Panlong x Bone.

Edited by runnerdude1

Wiki says blazing/mud, bluefire/crystal, fog/firefly, scorch/snow, fog/lava, mountain/flower, firefly/swamp, seaweed/scorch, and seaweed/firefly are all viable pairings.

I just got another Panlog from PanlogXValentine. I tried breeding RainbowXRainbow but I just got another Rainbow.

There is a new st. pattys dragon, It's earth and plant element. It's like the bone dragon though since it uses another dragon's base just with add ons.

Hey, I just wanted to thank you guys for this topic. I started playing and I love it. <3