Zovesta

Zovesta's Zanyism

Crits appreciated! <3

(Click on the thumbnails for the full images)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

Fashiony stuff?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Zovesta

I love the value scale in your grayscale picture. What program do you use to draw digitally?

Edited by Jackal

Those sprites are great. I love the fly, can almost see it pop out of the screen.

The gray scale is really nice too, tho maybe a bit of dithering might enhance the 3d feeling? Just a suggestion.

I love pictures done in MS paint. Just shows it's not the program, but the user (like me) who doesn't know how to handle it. xd.png

Thanks, DNH! I was considering it, but I decided that I liked the chunky look a lot more. xd.png;

Also, oh jeez, sorry it took me so long Verridith, I seriously forgot about this. 9_6; But, anyway, here's your derpy, cartoony sketch!

user posted image

Ooohhhh jshbgjhs she looks so MAD! xDDD I love it! Once I finally make her page, it's gonna be tossed into the Epic Arts section. Hahaha, she looks about to eat somebody. Lol.

Whoops I updated. :y

bronzedragon, sorry it took so long to get back to you, but no thanks. Mine would be hella cartoony. xd.png

Edited by Zovesta

Wow kind of an old thread but w/e updated first post with some more recent stuff.

I've read part of it, it's got some really pretty lighting. ^^ Haha certain character? Which one?

Edited by Zovesta

wuh ;A;

Zov, you're AMAZING

/jaw drops at err'thing

hgfd oh jeez =`_`= thanks so much haze!! <3

Edited by Zovesta