Cori

Jackal's re-revived art thread

Hi everyone, I just flew in from California and boy are my arms tired!

The four requests I took before I left are almost finished and I should have them up within the next couple of days. Tyto, I'll start working on your request as well but it might not be up at the same time as the others.

Kolodragon, your request was a bit late but I'm going to add it to my to-do list anyways since I'm getting ready to clear up four slots. I'll get to it once I finish everyone else's!

Thanks for your patience guys.

Take your time, Jackal. Your art is worth the wait. :3

Edit: In case you read this, I forgot to mention that Gelflings only have four fingers, not five like humans.

Edited by tyto_alba

Art Request!

Username: AnnieLyla

What you want: Animal

Type: Just the head for an avatar.

Description of subject: He is Angus, Merida's black Clydesdale from Disney's new movie Brave. Here are some pics: this, this and this.

Background: No background.

Other: Can it be digitally? If you think it's too hard or it's better in traditionally way I totally accept.

Payment: Gold Tinsel egg, on my scroll.

Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late on putting these things up; it's been a rather hectic week at my house.

I have the four requests I took before my trip finished. The next batch of requests will go up once I've completed them all.

KrystalSharz:

user posted image

user posted image

Mikki:

user posted image

Aislein:

user posted image

user posted image

little lost dragon:

user posted image

I am so jealous of your art skills Jackal! That is JUST what I was looking for! The poses, the expressions on their faces.. sooo perfect you have no idea!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I can't thank you enough!!!

Oh, you also never decided on what you'd like as payment. :3 You could PM me that whenever.

I love it. Thank you smile.gif. I'm at a bit of a loss on what to say lol. Its very very very well done.

Sending you the pm about payment.

Art Request!

Username: Snowytoshi

What you want: My rabbit Joshua

Type: At the level of the rabbits in my signature.

Description of subject: Joshua is brown and black, with a white, cream colored stomach

user posted image

For his pose I would like him in this position (though not in a hutch):

user posted image

If you need more references I'd be happy to oblige smile.gif

Background: Transparent

Other: Please, please, please don't make him look like a child's toy.

Payment: Here's My Scroll- may we discuss payments after I've seen the finished work?

Art Request!

Username: invi

What you want: Dragon

Type: dragon and hatchling playing

Description of subject: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...=0#entry6456138

Background: Transparent

Other: what ever looks better

Payment: you will get one of the following,i will try and get a rare for you: geode,black,day/night glory,silver tinsel,nebula,tsunami,tan Ridgewing,thunder(you will have to wait for a thunder though)

I've updated the first post now with the new requests! All five slots are filled again and commissions are closed!

Hey guys. Sorry for your commissions being long-overdue. There've been some family issues in my house and I haven't gotten much of a chance to work on my art.

Nevertheless, all of your commissions are finished now and I'm putting them up!

tyto_alba:

user posted image

(I spoofed on which side of her face the braid and her blind eye were when I first submitted this. It's fixed now, but naturally I only realized it AFTER I went to bed... dry.gif )

kolodragon:

user posted image

AnnieLyla:

user posted image

(Thanks for being my first digital request, btw tongue.gif )

Snowytoshi:

user posted image

invi:

user posted image

And with that, commissions are open again! However I'm reserving ONE space because I have another project I need to work on, so until I get that done I'm only going to take four commissions at a time.

Edited by Jackal

Wow that is PERFECT. And the creator of Mephiste says that it's "Awesome", "flawless", and "seriously you have no idea how awesome that is" plus a long exchange of keymashing and yelling from us both. Wow that's so perfect. Thanks!

Oh my gosh <3

Jackal, she's amazing. I can't thank you enough. You have officially made my day. (: *hugs for you*

Aw, you're welcome guys. It makes me really happy when I hear about how much you like my drawings.

As a side note I might try livestreaming sometime soon. I'll post a link in here if I do, but I probably won't stream any line art. I'm so persnickety about line art that it takes forever to get it done.