Cori

Jackal's re-revived art thread

*gasp* You gave him a bg! Thank you so much! Love those vamps too.... I don't remember if I paid you or not....plese PM me if I didn't.

Wow, they look better than I expected! That background is absolutely amazing! Great job on the Thunder as well.

I will be sure to put it in my signature rotator later. ^^

Just a leetle curious question, have you tried any blenders? :3

Yes, I have blending stumps that I use on the colored pencil, but they still have a tendency to leave specks behind. I also use blending markers. I've been experimenting with other ways to blend pencil, too--I heard turpenoid was effective at blending the wax, so I might try that in the future. I've got a big can of turpenoid left over from my oil painting class.

*looks again at Thunder* I-is that a weeping angle statue?

Why yes it is~

EDIT: Oh yeah, now that I'm awake and not half-dead, I'm going to go ahead and replace the thumbnail pictures with .png files. That should make them look better. I'll edit the post they're in once I'm finished.

EDIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

The other post is edited now with better quality versions.

Edited by Jackal

Hahahaha nice!

I'll be making my sad-scene DW desktop background sometime tonight...streaming it if you want to pop in and watch.

*so many things I want to request because I make too many characters and I love your artwork to death* XD

Art Request!

Username: tyto_alba

What you want: Deer faerie

Level: Intermediate to advanced

Description of subject: His character sheet. As for pose, just him standing up, maybe smiling and blushing/looking shy? Hands behind his back would be uber cute. But if you can think of a better pose for him, go for it. :3

Background: Transparent is fine.

Other: Tam isn't like a faun/satyr. He has a body like a human, he just has the deer-like features. (A lot of people assume he's a faun/satyr, so I just wanna clarify. XD)

Payment: My firstborn child Eggs. ;w;

For OnABadBet:

user posted image

odijuhgfk

I squealed so loudly

This is PRECIOUS, thank you so much <3

I don't believe I've paid you yet -- what would you like as payment? I can attempt to breed anything from my scroll and I can catch most anything (though blacks and metallics are...yeah, haha).

Is there any chance I could get a siggy size? c:

Hey, whazzup guys? I've got some art requests for you to see! I actually decided to try a little experiment with colored pencils and water. Also, I have something to tell you guys at the bottom of my post, so check that out too.

First up, pisceslion's Vampire hatchling!

user posted image

I tried to make the thumbnail small enough to double as a signature.

Next, tyto_alba's character Tamlyn:

user posted image

I hope you guys like them!

Edited by Jackal

Oh my goodness what is this. Jackal's back?! Yeah I almost can't believe it myself.

Hello, everyone! My prolonged absence was a bit more prolonged than I had planned. Apologies for that. Anyway, I'm back and taking commissions again. The form is on the first post, as always, and I'll still be taking five commissions at a time.

However, one small thing to note: I'm going on a trip in a few day's time. My internet access will be shoddy at best, so I will not be able to post finished commissions until the 20th or the 21st. Thanks.

*runs in and hugs Jackel* YAY WELCOME BACK

Art Request!

Username: krystalsharz

What you want: A wolf and tiger playing (see description)

Type: Intermediate

Description of subject: Ok so it's a White Tiger (as realiztic as possible) and a wolf playing together.

The wolf is blackish/grey with red swirls similar to this:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1601wrm.png

Background: nice background if you want to, like by a river with willow trees or something. But definatly a river nearby. If not, then just transparent is fine.

Other: I'm not sure which would come out best for what I want. You know which is easier for you, traditional or digital so you decide.

Payment: I can offer the new Ultra Violet hybreds as 2nd Gens or a lil' bit higher. But click The KrystalFizz Lineage in my sig and take a look around

I'll add you to the list right away! Ultraviolet eggs would be fantastic, I don't have any of my own yet.

JACKAL!! -glomps- Good to have you back tongue.gif

Art Request!

Username: Mikki

What you want: My two pillow dragons Sir Ruff and Madam Tuff. Normal pillows, but Sir Ruff has a black tophat with a red sash, and Madam Tuff has a fancy pink hat.

Type: The pose and everything is up to you. They can be sipping tea, flying, cuddling, whatever! You decide. smile.gif The style is also up to you... semi-realistic, cartoon, whichever. smile.gif (If you'd like references, there's a link to the "Ruff 'n' Tuff" lineage in my siggy. There's lots of art of them in the second post.

Description of subject: Included a bit of that up there. Other than the hats, they're normal pillows. Oh, and also, Sir Ruff has a gold coloured monocle

Background: Transparent is perfectly fine! biggrin.gif

Other: You didn't include any digital examples, so traditional is fine. smile.gif If you'd like to work with digital, I'm happy with that as well!

Payment: I can breed you almost anything off my scroll, link in my signature. (No, I can't breed my gold/silver, but pretty much anything else. Keep in mind my 2nd gen from spriter's alts may already have a short list, as well as my gold tinsels. smile.gif)

Edit: Oh, and I can also catch multiple commons or maybe uncommons. (Nebulas, Luminas, Reds, maybe some others. Just ask.)

Edited by Mikki

Art Request!

Username:

What you want: Dragon

Type: Intermediate to advanced

Description of subject: I would like it to be of this The Dragon I want it to be sort of jogging along

Background: a sunny day nothing too elaborate

Other: whichever you decide to do is fine

Payment: I can catch or breed you something, you can check my scroll if you want something bred just ask I'll breed any of them

Welcome back Jackal smile.gif

Mind if I add something to your request slots?

Art Request!

Username: Little lost dragon

What you want: Dragons

Type: To dragons in a close hug.

Description of subject: A white and black dragon, male white and female black. DC largely, the male a thin but buff but not too buff at the same time. Kind of slim but buff if you get what I mean. The female dragon a graceful, well muscled but graceful at the same time, both have larger wings then normal and longer tails. The position like this

Background: Colored no background.

Other: I know I liked how the last one was done for how it was drawn.... I forgot which one it is though.

Payment: (Can it be a IOU?) and I can offer 1-2 split's along with 1-2 vines that have a slight chance of turning into a alt. I'm willing to pay with more then one egg for this, its a bit of a gift for my GF too.

Hey everybody. Double posting for a status update:

I'm in Verdi, Nevada right now, but this afternoon we'll be moving on and traveling to California. The place I'll be staying at with my parents won't have internet and it's possible I won't be able to check back in until the day we come home from the trip on the 20th/21st.

I'm still working on your commissions, though! With any luck, I'll be able to post them a day or two after I get back.

See you all then!

Welcome back Jackal! (:

Art Request!

Username: tyto_alba

What you want: A Gelfling character. Her character sheet is here

Type: Intermediate, no background, but full body?

Description of subject: Standing and holding her staff would be great. :3

Background: No BG required~

Other: Done traditionally, please.

Payment: Will breed UVs or other hybrids. :3

Here's a pic of what most female Gelfling look like, in case you need one. Here ya go.

Edited by tyto_alba

Art Request!

Username: kolodragon

What you want: Meph, this guy: {x}{x} But as a dragon, try to be creative. : )

Type: Advanced. Perhaps ravaging something like a bunch of mint dragons if it's not too hard and you have time?

Description of subject: Links were above and are here: {x}{x}

Background: Transparent/white is fine.

Other: Traditionally~

Payment: Two geodes or vampires, or one of each.

For the record I'm pretty much requesting on behalf of his creator.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by kolodragon