Cori

Jackal's re-revived art thread

Oh, thank you! Hearing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm always fretting over making the colors and the shading as clean as I possibly can--white paper speckles are the bane of my existence!

Simply amazing. When unlocked, i'll try my dragons.

I love all of their expressions, especially the arguing lot and the vampire happy.gif

Hey guys! This gal here has some finished art commissions to show you all! As always, clicking the thumbnail will take you to the full-sized version.

For auditionange:

user posted image

And the chibi version:

user posted image

For KrystalSharz: (the signature-sized version is the thumbnail, but I included the full-sized version as well.)

user posted image

This was a bit of an experiment on my part, and I hope you like the finished product. It involved a lot of trial and error.

For pisceslion:

user posted image

I hope you all like them! :3

2nd Post says that your requests are open? Please forgive me if I have misunderstood something. ^^;

EDIT: Ninja'd by the artist. Apparently I was right? xP

Art Request!

Username: Daciana_Adena

What you want: Male and Female Adult Vampire Dragons

Level: Advanced I believe? Honestly though, I am still a bit confused on the visual differences between the intermediate and advanced levels.

Description of subject: I prefer to give the basics and leave the rest up to the artist. Could the two just be cuddling somehow?

Background: Hmm, I would love it if they were somewhere under the stars and moonlight. But, would it be too much too ask if I asked for a version with just a transparent BG as well? I would like to see what it would look like with and without.

Other: I do prefer the Male's markings, so may I ask that if for whatever reason either of the dragons is more visible; can it be the Male?

Payment: How about a messy-lined Alt Black? If that doesn't work, PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks in advance! <3

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Art Request!

Username: OnABadBet

What you want: Pillow and Daydream :3

Level: Advanced, I think?

Description of subject: Daydream dragon curled up around a Pillow, all cuddly and stuff. And maybe they could be sleeping, or just looking insanely comfy and happy.

Background: Floating on a cloud, perhaps? Otherwise, transparent is fine. <3

Other: Nada.

Payment: Anything I can breed from my scroll. :3 I can also catch most anything pretty easily (aside from blacks, golds, and silvers -- I'm kind of atrocious at catching those).

Edited by OnABadBet

@ Daciana_Adena and OnABadet --both of your requests have been added to my to-do list and I'll get to work on them ASAP. I'm a bit shaky with backgrounds, but I'll do my best!

Honestly though, I am still a bit confused on the visual differences between the intermediate and advanced levels.

I confused myself while writing that, to be honest @.@ I should probably revise that part of my post.

I shall join the crowd ;P

Art Request!

Username: sharlykng

What you want: Dragon, I suppose

Level: Advanced

Description of subject: Thunder trio, just a darker coat, broken horns, torn wings and slightly glowing eyes

Background: Cemetery? xd.png

Other: I want it as realistic as possible

Payment: xd.png Exactly what are you looking for? Currently I have... CB Winter/CB Purple Ridgewing/2nd-Gen Pink [Heartseeker mate]

Edit: Forgot the ref ><

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

@sharlykng, I'll add your request as well. As for payment, I'm always on the lookout for pinks, so I'd gladly accept a pink egg/hatchling!

Also! I'm going to bed soonish, so if someone posts a request and I don't reply, you're not being ignored. I just have to be awake for classes tomorrow, hehe.

Oh my....

Now you listen to me and get one thing straight Jackel: DON'T EVER STOP DRAWING!

the world, needs more artists like you.. biggrin.gif

Take a look at my scroll, click the KrystalFizz Lineage sigs I have, and let me know what I can give you. biggrin.gif

Edited by KrystalSharz

I see 2 spots open mind if I try to take one?

Art Request!

Username: Littlelostdragon

What you want: Dragons

Level: two dragons hugging each other in a snuggle hug. (there close)

Description of subject: A male magi with a female ribbon dancer. Expressions are relaxed and happy. Necks pressed wings around each other.

Background: Transparent?

Other: Maybe 2 of each breed's eggs around them?

Payment: Would a nebula egg be ok? I got one breed and ready if it is.

Is that ok? Do I need to add anything? If so let me know smile.gif

@ Little lost dragon your request has been added to the list! And a nebula egg is fine smile.gif

There's still one slot open for anyone interested in it.

Edited by Jackal

I'll draw anything! I like it when people request things I don't draw all the time. It's good practice.

(yes that means I'll draw horses too xd.png )

Art Request!

Username: krystalsharz

What you want: Horse

Level: Just one horse, but detailed and colored, so whatever that falls under.

Description of subject: It's a black horse and has these kinds of red swirls on it. As close to these swirls as possible, but more of them since a horse is bigger than a wolf.

http://i42.tinypic.com/v30zfm.jpg

Background: Forest, or transparent

Other:

Payment: You know what I can breed you, and I'm good at catching lately

Edited by KrystalSharz

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i LOVE it <3 it turned out awesomely biggrin.gif andand, just wondering, but what would you like me to breed ? i still need to pay ;3

Hallo, meine freundins!

I've finished all five art requests! I bet you'd like to see them, huh? I'm going to drop my horribad attempts at being witty and get right down to it.

Once again, the thumbnail versions are kind of jagged...I sure wish they'd stop doing that. The larger versions are nice, though. If you want a signature version, I'll get you a small picture that isn't as jagged, okay?

Oh, and also, I only have three egg slots open, so I might not be able to accept an egg as payment right away.

For Daciana_Adena:

user posted image

The transparent version...

user posted image

...and the background.

For OnABadBet:

user posted image

For sharlykng:

user posted image

user posted image

For little lost dragon:

user posted image

For KrystalSharz:

user posted image

user posted image

And don't forget, constructive criticism is always welcome! I still have a lot to learn and advice helps.

Now I am going to bed @_@ Daylight savings time is going to throw me for a loop, big time.

Edited by Jackal

*SQUEEEEEE* OMG THATS TOO CUTE FER WORDS!!! The angel tombstone's nice touch biggrin.gif

Edit: You should save your art in png., instead of jpeg.. png. has a better quality.

Edited by sharlykng

Too awesome *.*

Art Request!

Username: pisceslion

What you want: Male vampire hatchie

Level: chibi

Description of subject: The vamp is playing around a giant gold egg

Background: Transparent

Other: Can I resize your pic to fit in my sign? *.*

Payment: CB vampire :3

*SQUEEEEEE* OMG THATS TOO CUTE FER WORDS!!! The angel tombstone's nice touch biggrin.gif

Edit: You should save your art in png., instead of jpeg.. png. has a better quality.

Ah, I'll keep that in mind. I usually save pictures with no transparency as jpeg. to make the files smaller.

And I'm glad you like it smile.gif

Edit:

Pisceslion, your request is accepted! I'll edit the request list in the second post in a minute.

And yes, you can resize the picture! I wasn't sure what the sig size limitations on this forum were...I guess something like 200-250 pixels tall?

Edited by Jackal

xd.png Who cares how big the file is as long as the quality is kept? :X Lookeh~ My new 'Rae' rotator xd.png Edited by sharlykng

For little lost dragon:

user posted image

Ooohhh I love it. Thank you smile.gif Tis already has another idea for a dragon couple in a RP I'm in but I'll wait heh.