Jackal's re-revived art thread

Art Request!

Name: AnnieLyla

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Animal

Level: A good headshot to put as my avatar

Description of subject: A black mare with a blue flower in her mane

Background: Transparent

Other: Surprise me!

Payment: A Hellfire Wyvern egg. It's uncommon, you can see it on my scroll.

I love your arts! smile.gif Good work.

Hiyo, folks! I've finished my most current request for AnnieLyla. The picture is small enough to post the full-size version here, so that's exactly what I'll do.

Here is the full-size version of your horse:

user posted image

And this smaller version should be small enough for an avatar, I think.

user posted image

Also, I decided to play around in photoshop and I have created a masterpiece/abomination:

user posted image

...yeah don't ask why. Just know this is probably going to be my new avatar, bwahahaha.

I still need payment from:

pieluvr3000

Catlover74

for their commissions. Just a reminder!

Art Request!

Name: krystalsharz

Level: I don't know because it's not a full-body image, but charge me what you think it's worth.

Description of subject: Fire-wolf face. As detailed as possible, but I'll let you have fun with the head position and whether it's just staring, growling, or howling. I have no preference

Background: Anything you think looks cool

Other:

Payment: I have a Red hatchling right now, plus a Magi egg and Nebula egg with cool Tinsel lineage. PM me and we can work it out.

Hmm... I'll try for something as long as you take an IOU for a rare egg *just bred all of hers and unfortunately got nothing but a Pillow egg*

Art Request!

Name: my name- Verridith. character name- Wrath OR Rage

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Dragons, both

Level: I think this would be considered advanced; a semi-realistic flatcolored drawing of one of two characters I'll give refs for, traditional or digital it doesn't matter.

Description of subject: One of these two: http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9642/1wrathref.png <--- female, the elder sister

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4383/2rageref.png <-- male, the younger brother

And since those are drawn with a creator, please take in account their actual temporary reference (though mine is of them when they were hatchlings, they are young adults now): http://verridith.deviantart.com/art/Wrath-...verridith&qo=14

Background: Transparent please!

Other: If you draw Wrath (the red female), then have her look determined or angry. If you draw rage (the purple male), have him looking concerned, fearful or uncertain.

Payment: IOU for any rare on my scroll?

IOUs for rares are fine, since they're hard to get. I'd be willing to draw both of your characters, too.

Anyway, I've finished KrystalSharz's request. I wasn't sure what to do with the background, so I made it transparent. I hope that's okay!

user posted image

I had fun with the expression on this one.

Oh awesome (: So that's two eggs? What rare would you like? I do have a CB Silver and I believe I have CBs of all three Trios as well.

A silver would be fantastic! I don't have any silvers. A trio, like a thunder or an ice, would be great too.

Also, I'm glad you liked your wolf Krystal!

Okay! A Silver and maybe I'll try for an Ice, I seem to have luck for those. I'll try the next time they're ready for breeding (:

Art Request!

Name: AppleCakes

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Animal: Wolf

Level: The same level as you used for KrystalSharz's wolves. They look amazing smile.gif

Description of subject: A wolf in a position like this. For coloration, same pattern, except dark brown and white instead of gray.

Background: Translucent please

Other: Not necessary, but if you could have the wolf on a hill, and below the hill a few other wolves (not drawn in detail and small). but you don't have to :3

Payment: There is a waiting list for my CB Thunders, or an egg from my 2nd gen PB black, with any mate you want on my scroll. Personally I recommend my 2nd gen PB thunder, but your choice. Or anything on my scroll you want me to breed smile.gif

Art Request!

Name: RotomGuy

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Dragon

Level: Two dragons lying next to each other (belly down) nose to nose, smiling, stoof like that.

Description of subject: Charecters: Female BBW, (Fluffbelly Thuwed). Please make here red-breasts actually slightly fluffy? (Oh god *shoots self*) and a Male Electric (Rotomzorz). Normal electric, but make like actual pupils in the eye. Like cat pupils. Long and tall. To be precise... http://www.aboutcatsonline.com/images/catseye.jpg.

Background: Transparent pwease.

Other: Nupe

Payment: I shall breed some the tinsels on my scroll for this and the next request.

Art Request!

Name: RotomGuy

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Dragons

Level: A group picture of all my main dragons together. Don't worry, it's only 9

Description of subject: Alright. Here goes.

1) Female BBW (Fluffbelly Thuwed)

-Standing up

-Nose to nose with Rotomzorz

2) Male Electric (Rotomzorz)

-Standing up

-Nose to nose with Fluffbelly

3) Female Whiptail (Windwhip)

-Watching the two lovebirds

-Smirking

4) Male Vampire (Rusty Metal)

-Roaring at Charlie

-Very sinister look

5) Male Misfit Pygmy (Charlie)

-Pulling Rusty Metal's tail

-xd.png face

6) Cheese (Cheese-Cake Burger)

-Fighting with 7) and 8) for a hamburger

-Determined look

7) Male Shallow Water (Karp Karp)

-Fighting with 6) and 8) for a hamburger

-Spartan look on his face

8) Paper (PlayStation)

-Fighting with 7) and 8) for a hamburger

-Staring at the screen, a bored look

8.5) Hamburger

-Just sitting there, untouched

9) Female Snow Angel (Snowbulb)

-Sleeping

10) Rotom (do a google search, unless you already know him)

-Peeking from behind the dragons, visible, but hard to find.

Background: Transparent pleeease

Other: The Rotom, just peeking from behind.

Payment: Again, I will breed some of my tinsels for it.

I wasn't sure if I was permitted to request 2. If you can only do 1, please do the second happy.gif

Oh mai. 'w' These are some neat requests. I'll get right to them! Since tonight is New Year's Eve, I'll be away for a while so not much work is going to get done, but I will try to have the requests done within the week. I don't want to make a ton of separate posts, so I'll lump them into one big update for you.

I'll draw anything you want me to, as long as it's age appropriate for this forum! That includes anthro characters. Just make sure to give me enough details to work with!

Cool. Then I'd like to request some art. :3

Art Request!

Name: Tyto (tyto_alba)

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Anthro feline

Level: Advanced, just a head-shot or bust would be great. You don't have to do a full-body.

Description of subject: The character is my fursona, Charmaine. I detailed description of her can be found here.

Background: Transparent please.

Other: Perhaps her name written somewhere? If a bust/head-shot, below the picture? This is optional, though. :3

Payment: Uhm... Eggs. Anything I can breed from my scroll. I can IOU 2nd Gen Bluna's and Goldfish, if you'd like. You can take a peek at my scroll and pick a pair you want offspring from, if you want. (Just a warning, my Trio's and my Tinsels hate me with a burning passion... >.>)

I feel really, really terrible for not being able to have finished those requests by now--winter quarter at my college started and I was swamped with work right from the start, so I've had very little time to do anything 'recreational' like drawing. I AM working on them, though, and I'll try to finish them ASAP.

I just don't want you guys to think I forgot about the drawings. I'm reeeeally sorry.

You find yourself walking through a cemetary of abandoned art threads, pondering the names engraved on the various headstones throughout the area. Some of the graves look fresh, with loose dirt covering the tops in small, neat mounds. Others look long gone, covered with a thick layer of vegetation that even obscures some of the name.

Others look...like they've been dug up. The mounds are disturbed, or caved in completely, and the dirt around the mounds and headstones are churned up as if something had been clawing and digging its' way out. You see, in a cemetary of art threads, there are many supposed sightings of...walking dead. Dead threads coming back to life and staggering into the world of activity once more.

You pass one grave that hasn't been covered over with dirt quite yet. The headstone reads "JACKAL", and on further inspection, you find that the grave is filled almost to the brim with thousands of sheets of paper. They look like pages of notes, worksheets, essays, and packets.

The paper on the very top of the stack, which reads "NON-WESTERN ART OVERVIEW", stirs slightly and you lean forward to have a better look.

"...muuuuuuughhhhhhh..."

A pale, whithered hand lunges out of the papers and swipes at you! You recoil in shock as a person claws their way out of the pile of papers, clutching a stack of drawings.

"AT LAST!" the pale, wraith-like creature howls, "THEY ARE COMPLEEEETE!!"

----------

Hi guys!! I FINALLY managed to finish all six of the drawings I promised for you, and they are here in my hot little hand just waiting to meet the people who asked for them. SO, without further ado, let us BEGIN! As always, I'm posting the small thumbnails here, but you can see the full-size versions by clicking on them.

FOR VERRIDITH:

user posted image

user posted image

FOR APPLECAKES:

user posted image

FOR ROTOMGUY:

user posted image

user posted image

FOR TYTO_ALBA:

user posted image

Thank you so much smile.gif I love it! You can take a look at my scroll (click the pie in my siggy) and I'll try to breed something for you.

ohmy.gif awesomee! ur open xd.png

Art Request!

Name: Auditionange (username right? owo lols...otherwise, i'm Rosalie biggrin.gif)

Dragon/Animal/Human?: Animal - a wolf :3

Level: Advanced

Description of subject: I was wondering if you could do a wolf in sheep's clothing - quite literally xd.png Like, a red wolf with a sheep costume and you could see a zipper pull so that it looks obvious that he's dressed up biggrin.gif

Other: .. i think it already IS unusual.. haha :3 but could it have like, little devil/demon wings? and could u write Akira on it?

Payment: i could try to breed my ice and magmas if u take IOUs :3 just check my scroll C:

also... if u dont mind, could u also draw a chibi version? :s and of course, i'll pay 2 eggs in total :3

I would ask for another wolf, but I think I'm trying to branch out lol

Art Request!

Name: krystalsharz

Dragon/Animal/Human?: dragon

Level: Intermediate

Description of subject: Gold Wyvern and Royal Blue adult hugging.

Background:anything you think of or transparent

Other: Signature size please, and can it say The KrystalFizz Lineage somewhere on it?

Payment: I can get CB eggs and hatchligns after the holiday rush. I can also breed anything at all for you, including my Gold (nontinsel) and/or one from the KrystalFizz lineage.

Art Request!

Name: pisceslion

Level: Intermediate

Description of subject: A male leopard and a lioness. The leopard is laying down and resting with uncomfortable face while the lioness is climbing up his body with happy face.

Other: Same size as the vampire in my sign. Just don't make them in love. They'll be like a noisy little sister with her brother.

Payment: CB vamp. Always full of them ^.^

All three requests have been added to my to-do list. I'll try to have them finished soon, since my workload at school has lightened up a bit!

You deserve props for your traditional coloring and shading, not only for the patience it must require, but also because it looks real immaculate. The Paper dragon in the group pic has to be my favorite, lol =p