TLOSpyrogirl

DC Attention Span

Hours. I'm not a breeder, I'm not a collector, I'm a catcher. I can spend hours waiting for the egg that I want but... I confess that in the meantime I've another monitor for "normal" life.

Some days I'll hunt for 20 minutes and other days I hunt for an hour. If I'm not doing that I'm usually in the AP or breed my own dragons.

When I first visited the AP, I spent hours collecting rares, reds and pinks. Now I'm practicing self control to have space for the Valentine Dragons, but as soon as all those are grown, I'll be hunting down more CB rares in the biomes. My attention span is squat, usually, but I'll do my best to drop in on one of the hourly drops and pay a good deal of attention to the desert, since I'm reading that rares seem to mostly drop there.

When I'm on the hunt for CB commons, I'll go from one biome to another pretty fast if nothing is moving. I was actually amazed at the lineages I found on the AP, but I need more CBs for breeding projects now to continue those rare lines. I hope to make my attention span last longer in the biomes than usual. I'm pretty flighty.

I'll cycle through the biomes for a few minutes, refreshing a few times on each one, spending more time in the volcano. And when I'm done cycling through the biomes, I go to the AP. Sometimes before that, I hunt through the AP for low time CB guardians. I don't see many uncommons or rares. It's taken me years to get my CB silvers and still have no CB golds. Don't have the patience to stalk the AP for hours. tongue.gif But I love to think and plot lineages. smile.gif

for a release I'll spend as long as it takes to fill up, usually an hour or two depending on how well my connection is behaving. For other things...I usually forum hop and either fill up on uncommons or get bored pretty quickly, half an hour at most?

I can spend up to forty minutes hunting the AP, but generally I do five to ten minute blocks AP hunting. I really like lineages and inspiration from the combos there.

Cave hunting, I have a very low attention span. Ten minutes and I'm bored. I never see what I want there. I've pretty much given up hunting anything except the ultra commons when it comes to the cave, since that's all I see.

Event releases I hunt, but have mixed success. Some I can get and others, I swear, are coated in butter. Blusangs were a nightmare. Someone yells "possible rare" after the first two drops and I never saw another for the next six months. Yikes.

Special releases, I don't go home till the hunting is done and the limited eggs are packed away, even if it takes all day cool.gif

If there's a CB dragon I want when the holidays aren't around, I'll look for around five minutes on the appropriate biomes before settling with the AP and looking for a dragon with a decent lineage.

When it's the holidays, I will spend around twenty minutes in the AP with a very unique strategy:

user posted image