TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I love the dragons that are dressed for christmas. I love the stories (typos and all), and I love having the wreath to decorate. Great job to TJ and all the writers and spriters.

It's not fair! I haven't missed any events since there started being events but because there was no alert at all I missed two days of ornaments! I'm a completist; I don't care if I can manage without them!

what do you mean no alert? This news post was the announcement. And I would think that since a bunch of the dragons were already dressed up when the event started then that should have been a dead give-away that something was up if you didn't go to the forums right away.

Posted: Dec 14 2011, 12:00 AM

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Hey, who knows all 5 stages wreath badges?

Only the artists knows. But they'll be eventually revealed when you have enough ornaments. :3

Manga is incapable of writing things without typos. It's her curse. >< Sorry. I had noticed those typos three days ago, when I was rereading the story again, but by then it was already too late.

He was supposed to be a Mint dragon, but I mentioned that so subtly that no one noticed, I guessed. Another fail on my part. x3

I sympathise with typos - I have teh same issue - I can't type anything without mistakes.

Btw. I know it is a mint - you said so once in the story, it is just a case of attentive reading - so I don't think you failed at all. More like you totally win - the story is awesome! smile.gif

Also...my hart melts with hapiness everytime someone says they like the snowflake wub.gif

I had forgotten which Christmas story it was that had the bell that only believers could hear, I'm so glad you guys did polar express or it would have been lost to me for many more years!

I hesitated, seized by the timidity so typical of Mints.

In the story you said it. It have to be a Mint.

The story was great, btw.

Btw. I know it is a mint - you said so once in the story, it is just a case of attentive reading - so I don't think you failed at all. More like you totally win - the story is awesome! smile.gif

Also...my hart melts with hapiness everytime someone says they like the snowflake wub.gif

This. Its just that in my head I thought it ment that 'he was as shy as a mint'. I was going off the picture (it was 12:00 mind you). And this is supposed to be for FUN! And it is! smile.gif

I love the new snowflake too! You guys did a great job organizing & spriting! laugh.gif

Hmm...is it normal that other parts of the story won't show up? The first part of the second and the third story does show up but when I click the 'next' button, it takes me to the next page but nothing's written there.

It makes me sad. sad.gif

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

I'm sad that I missed the first story. That wasn't a Christmas story that I had heard before so now I don't know what it was about. dry.gif

I won't miss another day.

This event is really good biggrin.gif

Added the blue decorations to my wreath, and because school is off, I can add whatever tommorow's decorations are right away! I bet it will be yellow tommorow.

Aww, I love the Polar Express. I liked the movie better, though. Haven't seen it in years, but ti was really cute. :3

HAHA! oh wow! my scroll looks so awesome! thanks to everyone that tinkered with the dragons and decorations and the making of the Holiday Book with the Wreath Event!!! i truly laughed with delight and grinned as i looked through my scroll at how the Christmas Spirit has transformed a lot of my species into something really special! biggrin.gif God Bless us, everyone!!!

Edited by briareire

I love the Christmas story's but how do I get all of the chapters? as I think I have only the frist chapters to every stor

I sympathise with typos - I have teh same issue - I can't type anything without mistakes.

I like the snowflake smile.gif

Oooh, just noticed that the wreath badges on our scrolls now have little ribbons on them.  Yay! It looks even better now!

Just noticed that too :3 maybe more decorations will apear on our wreaths.

Amazing! The "Dress-up"'s are super!

And so are the stories and the decorations.

Thanks for another nice X-Mas event TJ (and spriters, writers, helpers too).

I never really liked the movie, but love the Dragcave version of the Polar Express happy.gif

It's official. Dragons make everything better o3o

This.

I was a little dissapointed to wake up this morning and see no more dressed up dragons...

Oh well, the ones I have now look fabulous. smile.gif

And I reeeally want to keep my dressed up water dragon.

It's like christmas every day. We come and find something new and different.

I think it's fantastic.

Guys please tell ..i don't understand .. if i missed the first day event..so will i still be able to win the prize dragon?

ohmy.gif My wreath doesn't have a ribbon on! I think it's dependant on the amount of colours, so those who missed Day 1 or 2 might not have the full wreath badge! D:

I'm really disappointed I missed red, my wreath would look so epic right now.

Oh, and sig updated to be seasonal biggrin.gif

Edited by RotomGuy