TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Stayed up 'till 2AM for the new story and decorations. Good stuff, but don't think it's worth doing it again. xd.png

Wonderful and cute story! I always liked the book as a kid, and this is just too cute! Loved the ornaments!

OMG, OMG... what shell I do? I missed the first day and didn't get the red ornaments and a silver Wynni in the book of Holiday tales... I am crying for help sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

OMG, OMG... what shell I do? I missed the first day and didn't get the red ornaments and a silver Wynni in the book of Holiday tales... I am crying for help sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

We get close to 200 ornaments altogether, so people who miss a day, or even a few days, should still be able to manage quite well. smile.gif

And just reading the story and collecting ornaments for the day enters you automatically *every time* into the draw for Prize dragons, so it's all good.

oh my god, i just returned to the site after a year or so, that i forced myself to quit, but i found these cute sprites and am just sitting here, unable to stop marveling. <3

Gorgeous job, thank you! <3

Could we please keep one dragon in this Christmas way, please? I cannot stop ogling at my beautiful Vamp. ohmy.gif

I LOVE the dragon dress up! The SkyWings and Neotropicals, and other miscolors are beautiful! And I was laughing my head off with the vamp's funny stockings!

why has someone a red ribbon on the wreath, in the symbol of the scroll?

I think the wreath on your scroll may evolve as you unlock more decorations.

I really love a lot of the alternate colored, festive dragon sprites. Awesome job. And loving the retold Christmas stories. I am waiting for the Grinch to be one. smile.gif

What an amazing start of this Christmas event!!! The retold stories are wonderful and I love the dressed up sprites.

The only thing that makes me a little bit sad is that the Flamingos are not dressed up sad.gif . I hoped to see a white Flamingo or something like that. But maybe next year....

Edited by drabrugon

*Silent Scream*

Oh my gosh! laugh.gif

I love, love, love the sprite for the horse dragons! <3

Edited by DeathCry

I absolutely love the alternate Christmas colored dragons!! Great job, guys! I think the horse dragon has to be my favorite, with the white and red. Too bad we can't keep them that way.

I am wondering if the male tangars are going to keep their dimorphism when the sprites change back (minus the Christmas decorations, of course).

It's not fair! I haven't missed any events since there started being events but because there was no alert at all I missed two days of ornaments! I'm a completist; I don't care if I can manage without them!

The Polar Express...best summary up of the movie version.

BUT, wait, there's more: 2 errors (I think) on the 2nd to last page.

The sentence should read: "Would you like "to" (instead of "the") receive the First Gift of Christmas?"

And the second one is the next sentance: "I could"NT" speak; instead of could. The next sentence kinda (maybe) contradicts the first one in that paragraph. smile.gif

But, great stories so far and I hope to see more good ones.

Manga is incapable of writing things without typos. It's her curse. >< Sorry. I had noticed those typos three days ago, when I was rereading the story again, but by then it was already too late.

So that's what the Pygmies are doing! I like them more after this story.  laugh.gif And what was the little kid? I've never seen a dark blue European-style dragon and he DEFINITELY was no Split..

AND THE BLUE!! I will now go and re-decorate my wreath.

He was supposed to be a Mint dragon, but I mentioned that so subtly that no one noticed, I guessed. Another fail on my part. x3

Sky wing and Bright Breasted... Oh my!

I saw someones scroll and was the like "What the heck? New vine alts?" When I saw the top vine. I headed to my scroll and bam! Two santas! >.<

I also like the pillows, nawwww. Whites sort of freak me out for some reason o.o and the Whiptails look cool.

Gold fish finally got their fishies for dinner!

He was supposed to be a Mint dragon, but I mentioned that so subtly that no one noticed, I guessed. Another fail on my part. x3

I just read the story and noticed it - at first I thought it was a child but quickly realized it was a dragon and you mentioned how shy (not the word used but the impression I got).

Yeah, there were some typos but it's all in the name of fun so as long as the story is readable and you can understand it, then that's all that is important wink.gif

I enjoy the dragon outfits! Balloon and Horse are my favorites so far but really like them all.

I also thought we were reading the story from a human child's point of view.

However, in the end of the story I realize that.

My current Christmas dress-ups is the Skywing and the Horse dragon. Both of them are gorgeous. I wonder what the dress-up of the Ochredrake dragon will be like if it gets one too.

Look at those wyverns today! My scroll keeps getting more and more festive. xd.png

Now, if only the Stones would get a little holiday love... wink.gif

I found a typo.

How oculd I sleep, knowing that tonight would be the night I could catch a glimpse of Santa Claus?

Has anyone else noticed this?