TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

If you're in East Australia, you and I are in the same timezone! I have to do a lot of counting to find America time. haha

maybe folks in time-zones with major distance should get a little clock set to cave time. that way y'all don't have to keep counting.

6 minutes!

Soooo damn excited~

Am I the only one hoping that day 6's story, Chocolate and Cheese on Christmas Eve, means there will be a new Chocolate dragon unbreedable? Would make a good Valentine's dragon, too....

*puts on music, shoves paper under CTRL key, changes settings on browser and sits in the Jungle Biome*

I'm ready. ;D

user posted image

"0 New Messages" i keep looking up there hoping/praying i'll be gifted  rolleyes.gif

lol, back to the AP for me...just a few more minutes until the new eggs smile.gif

You do that too? ^^; I've been doing that since they started breeding, though I know I'm only hoping ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

It's almost Christmas days in Mountain time. :3 DC is three hours ahead of us, which is ironically useful.

Umm... I thought DC time was two hours ahead of mountain time... it's 9:55 here, and don't the eggs drop at midnight DC time?

I'm so glad everyone can only get 2 because with this many people looking, holy cow would it be hard if there wasn't any kind of limit! lol GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 4 minutes and counting.

-grabs f5 and ctrl like a madwoman-

I have Hand of Sorrow playing, and I ma ready as a freddy.

/stalks Coast

It's good to know they're still being bred. biggrin.gif I don't want to be gifted- Would much rather try to catch my own, I love hunting :3

Wow, lots of snow angels in the AP. But I haven't seen any hollies. Still trying to catch one.

Umm... I thought DC time was two hours ahead of mountain time... it's 9:55 here, and don't the eggs drop at midnight DC time?

They drop at Midnight Eastern Standard Time. I'm in that time zone and it's almost midnight. :3

11:57 to be exact.

READYYY.

/dying of waiting.