TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Where exactly will the new eggs drop? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but this is my first Christmas on DC.

Will they be under abandoned or the actual cave?

If it's like the Halloween event, every biome. And yes, there will be a 2 dragon/egg limit as well. So you can only grab and keep 2. ^^ I don't think you can get anymore than that.

edit: ninja'd. XP

Edited by kiyoura

It's always tough to get eggs on the first drop, but within the next half and hour it will be easy to grab smile.gif

If it's like the Halloween event, every biome. And yes, there will be a 2 dragon/egg limit as well. So you can only grab and keep 2. ^^ I don't think you can get anymore than that.

edit: ninja'd. XP

well, hopefully the scroll limit will allow more people to get them, right?

ooooh I woke up on Sunday at 8:40 AM

very untypical of me.

but I wanna see them new eggies!!! so excited biggrin.gif

well, hopefully the scroll limit will allow more people to get them, right?

From my past experience, if you can't get them now, tomorrow or later, they'll be super easy to get. ^^ And with all of these biomes? I expect them to be even easier to get than last year.

*spots 2 hollies in the AP* OMG!! ohmy.gif yay! *clicks quickly and page loads slowly revealing i didn't get it* awwww :'( sad.gif

I get that message every time I click on them too, thinking I got one :| But I'm not giving up, not until I catch one tongue.gif We can't give up hope, there's still some that haven't bred their Hollies yet smile.gif

I never know what time it is in america, cause its been christmas day for 15 hours now tongue.gif

It's almost Christmas days in Mountain time. :3 DC is three hours ahead of us, which is ironically useful.

I never know what time it is in america, cause its been christmas day for 15 hours now tongue.gif

If you're in East Australia, you and I are in the same timezone! I have to do a lot of counting to find America time. haha

I get that message every time I click on them too, thinking I got one :| But I'm not giving up, not until I catch one tongue.gif We can't give up hope, there's still some that haven't bred their Hollies yet smile.gif

i haven't lost hope smile.gif just missed a lot of sleep though, it's 12:45am here...i hope i can get one smile.gif

I haven't been able to get online for the past couple of weeks; I wasn't even sure I was going to be home for Christmas, as my mother had an accident and they flew her to a hospital in another city. Was pretty serious, she's still in hospital recovering but thankfully she is now close to home so we can bring Christmas to her tomorrow. Completely forgot about the holiday event... thusly, looks like tonight's going to be my only entry. tongue.gif Still will get the holiday egg though, happy for that.

edit: oh damn, did the breedings happen already? Crap. There goes my chance at a Holly again this year. :/

Edited by Khymarea

Khymarea, the breeding is still happening. I was just gifted a Holly that was JUST bred, so there's still hope. Plus, there's been AP spottings of Hollys all day today. :3

"0 New Messages" i keep looking up there hoping/praying i'll be gifted rolleyes.gif

lol, back to the AP for me...just a few more minutes until the new eggs smile.gif