TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

How do we actually enter the raffle? Will there be a button on our Wreath page tomorrow?

to enter the raffle you just had to read the little storys that gave you ornaments. =]

About 37 minutes now, and it's 1:23 pm in Japan, Dec. 25. It's been the 25th for a while here! I'm cooking and refreshing the Cave alternately. I'm having friends over at 3 for 'Pastafarian Holiday Dinner'. Brazilian chicken, cookie-cake, corn, deviled eggs and mac & cheese. hahaha

darXhes  Posted: Dec 25 2011, 12:22 AM 

so i'm not alone lol

Nope! You, Me and 359 of our fellow Dragon Hunters tongue.gif

woo! this is actually my first holiday release ever, and im super excited! ill be one of the first ones there, too! YAY!

plus my net is a bit laggy so there goes my chances of getting a holly from the AP sad.gif my only hope now is if by some Christmas miracle i'm gifted one sad.gif

plus my net is a bit laggy so there goes my chances of getting a holly from the AP sad.gif my only hope now is if by some Christmas miracle i'm gifted one sad.gif

well, if there were any time of year to hope for a miracle, its now!

Add me to that total, 'cause I'm still hunting as well xd.png I wonder what people's reaction would be if the whole AP were Hollies? xd.png

Add me to that total, 'cause I'm still hunting as well xd.png I wonder what people's reaction would be if the whole AP were Hollies? xd.png

I would have a heart attack and not get to click any of them laugh.gif

My cat is entertaining me by repeatedly climbing our tree, my kids are chomping at the bit for midnight so they can open one present, & my clocks are ticking by ever so slowly, taunting me sitting here waiting for the new release... wonder how my dinosaur of a computer's gonna hold out once midnight strikes...

Ahhh, love the excitement! biggrin.gif

If only xd.png. I think that all the remaining un-bred(or what ever the term would be lol) Hollys are going to be bred once it turns the 25 EST, so no point in stalking. Although I can't help it. Even Naruto can't distract me.

Now, I don't care much for a Holly. I've had a few Christmas miracles, like: My first Snow Angel turned tri-colored, just what I wanted, my Vampire just grew up, and I just had him bite his first egg, which transformed to a vampire, and I was gifted my first silver tinsel.

I've been pretty lucky now that I pointed those out, plus I got some really cool names I thought would be taken, so I'm very thankful.

*spots 2 hollies in the AP* OMG!! ohmy.gif yay! *clicks quickly and page loads slowly revealing i didn't get it* awwww :'( sad.gif

Where exactly will the new eggs drop? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but this is my first Christmas on DC.

Will they be under abandoned or the actual cave?

wow, swapping biomes instead of refreshing is actually going FASTER! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif I be jumping for joy

Where exactly will the new eggs drop? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but this is my first Christmas on DC.

Will they be under abandoned or the actual cave?

In the cave, not AP.

I keep seeing Angel eggs with AWESOME codes and messy lineages. I almost abandoned my hatchling for one, glad I checked the lineage first.