TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I had a random thought about a Ribbon Dancer hatchling who dreamed of flying the skies with its friends.

Now I feel bad that I froze one, lol!

Edited by Ashywolf

i'm not giving up, but it's really depressing because i've been searching for soo long D:

are the red dragons dressed up? i don't see anything different about them

are the red dragons dressed up? i don't see anything different about them

I don't think they are.

Edited by aquamarine__

I've been Holly hunting and have seen maybe 7 pass through, obviously I didn't catch any. Ah well, there's always next year, right? At least that gives me two spots for new eggies, instead of one. biggrin.gif

i have a huge headache from holly hunting right now DX congrats to those who got Hollies and good luck to those still searching smile.gif ..

Wish I had a holly... sad.gif Loved the new story! Can't wait for tomorrow's story and release!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I haven't stopped looking, but I haven't got the energy to stalk for hours on end anymore... if it gets frustrating, its not fun and I prefer to have fun ^-^

so i think my chances of winning the raffle are higher than catching a holly @.@

However, I can't wait till the new Christmas dragons wheeeee!

it's not as fun as it was when breeding started sad.gif i wonder if the old Valentine's Day dragons will be this hard to catch? ohmy.gif

I think I shall actually have to admit defeat on the holly hunting. I've tried the AP and tried offering TONS of trades. I hate to be one of the whiners but oh well.

I got to click on a Holly hatchie just now. Didn't get it but that's the closest I've been and I suspect the closest I'll get as well this year.

I've clicked on so many Hollies that I'd have an army of them if I caught them xd.png But alas, when I click I miss ^^; If I manage to catch one, I'll be spreading the joy next year, no doubt about that smile.gif And tonight we get to read the last story and see what the new release is biggrin.gif I'm sad that the event is almost over sad.gif I wanna keep reading new stories tongue.gif

I dont understand the Raffle.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

:3 I'm eager for tomorrows new eggs! Yey! laugh.gif

ps: already bred my holly.

Lol I'm waiting til next year to get a Holly from my friend. Computer = slow as crap.

Edited by manticore

I looked for Hollies for several hours this morning in the AP, but saw nothing. Will look again tomorrow after I'm sure I have this years holidays.

I have never actually seen a Holly in the ap, despite a ton of searching. It baffles me when you guys say you keep missing. I would honestly be happy just to see one. sad.gif

I've only seen a few hollies. I've come across more people who say they've caught one but won't breed or will only breed for a fortune in trades than I've seen hollies in the AP. lol All I know is that when I get a holly, I'm going to breed the heck out of it. It's the spirit of the season after all.

Edited by Lyricmaniac

I've only seen a few hollies. I've come across more people who say they've caught one but won't breed or will only breed for a fortune in trades than I've seen hollies in the AP. lol All I know is that when I get a holly, I'm going to breed the heck out of it. It's the spirit of the season after all.

I agree, I just cant ask for anything for a holiday egg. I want others to freely experience the nearly wet their pants shock over getting one too.

I agree, I just cant ask for anything for a holiday egg. I want others to freely experience the nearly wet their pants shock over getting one too.

It was a nearly wet my pant shock to grab my holly this year. Itching so much to hatch the baby but since they won't breed this year anyways, I'm waiting till christmas day to hatch it. Then gonna wait till New Years to let it grow up.

The first two years of held eggs I can get, I have plans to gift. Hoping it'll breed extras to throw to the AP.... After that, I have no clue what'll happen with my baby's eggs but I sure as heck will still breed it every holiday so others have their wet pants shock!

oh my god! I've just been gifted a Holly hatchling from one amazing person! *tears of joy*

I still can't believe it!!!

Is the dragon ornament that you get from the fatty-fat sweetling story perhaps this year's dragon?