TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

xd.png Totally missed those eggs,I was going through my scroll to see all the new changes and I must say: The Thinders are amazing! They look likee pieces of chocolate wub.gif

A red egg just tried to trick me. It was right where the Hollies normally are lol.

That's happened twice to me now xd.png Hollies, why be you elusive so....

Finally I got an egg. Now I'm going to try and catch a holly or a ribbon dancer. I'm so exited this is my first christmas here on DC. smile.gif

Congrats, majors!!

I'm happy, I've been able to gift some stuff to people who wanted them. ^^

haha its not mine its dark_lunas i forgot to quote it. smile.gif I have yet to catch one. dry.gif

missed those two hollies by a mile sad.gifsad.gif

Yeah, every 5 minutes mass holidays drops come along. Never any hollies in them though >_<

Because i'm bored I caught some more holidays and began ninja gifting >: D

haven't even seen those two Hollies though they were announcd in IRC sad.gif

Herp, wandered off! (My brother has been called into work on the other side of the province, so we went to say good bye... he won't be home until Christmas Eve at the soonest. :c) My favorite snow angel is the gold-tipped (Also the one I happen to have!) and my favorite christmas in general... a tie between the Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers.

Any ideas for a mate for my Yulebuck? I bred my Snow Angel with a White Stripe, I'll be breeding my Ribbon Dancer to a Frill when she's free to breed 3 days from now.

Is it possible to get decorations from a previous day? I kinda need the Red christmas lights and the blue ones if there are blue ones...

Herp, wandered off! (My brother has been called into work on the other side of the province, so we went to say good bye... he won't be home until Christmas Eve at the soonest. :c) My favorite snow angel is the gold-tipped (Also the one I happen to have!) and my favorite christmas in general... a tie between the Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers.

Any ideas for a mate for my Yulebuck? I bred my Snow Angel with a White Stripe, I'll be breeding my Ribbon Dancer to a Frill when she's free to breed 3 days from now.

You might find this thread helpful http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=106839 - Holiday dragon mate preference

Tried for half an hour to catch a Yulebuck egg when I remembered I actually had one already and bred it. Got an egg as I needed a hatchling for freezing, and also had three others that seemed to have gone to good homes. I love it when a special/rare I breed goes to somebody who hasn't yet got that species. I have enough eggs and all I'm missing is a Holly, though I doubt I'll ever catch one. Not minding though as I've got enough of the others. happy.gif

My favorite are the Snow Angels. I love the Gold and white variety the most, which is what I got thankfully. The solid gold wings are my least favorite of the three(not saying they're ugly, I would like them too if they were on my scroll instead).

What is encouraging, I've seen more Hollies the last 15 minutes than the last 4 years combined. Maybe be I'll be able to catch one in a couple more years :-)

Well, the AP is back up to 500. Darn. xd.png

People come home from work about now :I Making those hollies even more elusive.

This is so much fun! I love Holidays, and this is my first Christmas at DC. biggrin.gif

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that I somehow snagged a 2nd gen Holly with an old Pink parent from the AP... wub.gif

This is one of my favortie times to get mroe hachlings. My tinsels hatched so now i catch low time eggs and incubate if needed then boom i got some hatchlings. Then i repeat this until i cant find lowtime eggs or i get bored.

Is it possible to get decorations from a previous day? I kinda need the Red christmas lights and the blue ones if there are blue ones...

No. I'm sorry but you had have logged on and read the story for that day to get the ornaments.

Thanks Ruby! It looks like I'll be going with a first gen Striped for my Yulebuck. I'm going to breed him at some obscure time mid-week, I think. :3

Everybody except me is seeing Hollies... xd.png

Wow, Lullakai-Shi, congrats!

Not just you. I haven't seen any for an hour.