TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I'm guessing we'll only get to 'turn the page' the following day.

Darnit - -;

I was getting really interested in it too ;/

Question..

Is it just two pages for the story right now or do you have to turn the page? If so how? ;/

Wondering that same thing myself!

user posted image

^ Made a collage of all my dragons with the new looks, hey the frozen hachies are dressed up too!

The Pillows. OMG the Pillows!! And the Skywings - please to be having gold Skywings all year long? KTHX.

Seriously, you guys have outdone yourselves this year. My scroll looks awesome. I lol'd. I squee'd. I d'awwed. The story... is the little dragon away in a manger? So full of win, there just aren't words!

I can't wait to see this year's dragons!

On a slightly less enthusiastic note, my wreath decorations don't seem to be working correctly. I use Firefocks, fyi.

Really brilliant job, thanks to TJ and the rest of the DC staff/mods/contributors!

Okay who let my pillows near hair die? They are very cute in green!

Oh and the whites with their harps.... love this

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Soooo adorable! Thanks for the Christmas renditions of the sprites, they're great! My favorites: nebulas and whites. Oh, and the pebble dragons with the ham bone -- hilarious!

their image have been chaged very Cute

But christmas Dragon's Breeding is on now????

Not yet. Soon, the 19th of December.

Really curious about the Prize dragons.

It looks like they'll be Tinsels. Though maybe TJ will have a surprise in store for us xd.png

Wonder if they'll be CB? Their trade value will probably go way down if that happens, though :/

I love how fitting it is that the male winter is making a sculpture of a snowdragon. So cute. <3

does prize dragons mean tinsel dragons? so people have a chance at cb tinsels again?

does that also mean winners from last year can get a second cb tinsel?

Dawww I love how even like the old pinks and frozen hatchlings have decorations! And I love the whites!

OMG! I just saw the dressed up sprites! I am absolutely in love with the costumes for the Nebulae, Whites, Night Glories, Balloons, Skywings, and alt Blacks! <3 <3 wub.gif

@ SPQR: ooo: Must stalk scrolls with frozen hatchies! Anyone have baby balloons? :s Found one! D'awwwww. wub.gif

Also, hoping there's a white colour scheme for wreath decorations. <3

Edited by Varekis

Just went wilderness stalking. Looks like dressing up is only for owned dragons. The wild ones doesn't seem to care to participate in the fun ^^