Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

I'm disappointed he's wooden and I'm hoping they can make him fleshy human again. But! I'm not surprised. He was given the rules for being a good boy, and one of those responsibilities was Emma. He abandoned that so started turning wooden. Technically, he wasn't the one that made her believe, so the transformation was completed. But /something/ happened because he's no longer inanimate like he was in the finale. He was able to get up and leave the hotel room, so now I'm just confused.

I didn't see any connection in the return of magic and speed of his turning. It might even be that it was the return of magic that reanimated him in the first place. /shrug

As for Tamara, there's a quote from one of the writers saying the question isn't who she is, but what her angle is. I'm guessing that we'll find if she's a character fairly quickly but where her allegiance lies and what she wants will be kept in mystery.

Now someone tell me there isn't ANOTHER ****ing hiatus for like a month?

The next episode airs the 24th of this month so no.... unless something goes terribly wrong... we shouldn't have another hiatus.

I was under the impression the breaking of the curse would save everyone, including August, from whatever it was that was being done to them in "forgetful Storybrooke" before the curse broke. Since he was supposed to be inanimate I also was somewhat confused when he wasn't actually immoble. Something happened. Or the new magic missed the immobility part... either way, I don't think he's supposed to be walking.

I will miss Cora; she was always doing something unexpected, and she was so evil!ohmy.gif And she influenced her daughter. Regina always keeps me guessing.

It will be interesting to see Pinocchio walk, and to learn the reasons why he is able to do so. The last time we saw him he was transformed into wood. I can't keep up with how the spells are supposed to influence things: guess we will find out! laugh.gif

Edited by missy_

For once (well, twice) I was right about something! xd.png

I totally called the little kid being that Greg guy... though I do wonder where his father went.  He surely isn't locked in that small jail at all...

And August is back! Sorta.  Why's he hiding though? And wooden? The curse should've been broken so he shouldn't be wooden... right? Right?? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

I don't like Neal's new Tamara girl or whatever her name is... she's up to something... and I don't like whatever it is what she's up to...

Yeah, the little kid was a surprise to me ...

I don't like Neal's GF either ... She's up to something! ohmy.gif

Just watched the newest episode

Before it was revealed, I had no idea that the new guy was the little boy, but I did have a feeling that Neal's girl might be "her", and now that was confirmed! I wonder what those two are up to O_O

Also, I was totally surprised that August was turned back into a little boy. I really expected him to just stop being wooden tongue.gif

ETA: ..and whaaat? Next episode April 21st? Gargh, the wait! D:

Edited by Nimrodel

Wait, the 21st of April!? What!!? Not more waiting DX

August being turned into a little boy again surprised me. I would've liked to see him normal but older again... though, that'd make everything too easy.... and Neal's GF would be in huge trouble mostlikely.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this ep other than vaguely annoyed.

People have been predicting "Tamara is Her!" for weeks because magic forbid we introduce another character to this cluster. I'm annoyed August is his memory-less kid form, it just makes no sense to me and it made plot necessities beat the rules. (Hey does wood conduct electricity? That shouldn't actually have worked wtf physics?)

I want to see how they'll explain Tamara and Greg working together. Her meeting Neal was...pffft so bad. I sort of want her as a anti-magic wrench without the romantic complications, ya know? But sigh.

I did laugh at Snow listening to Bad Reputation. And the internet yelling "the Dragon was Mushu!" afterward. And Regina being creeper.

But now there's a ****ing hiatussssss. No me gusta. "Enhanced" episodes right.

It was "living" wood so.... I guess electricity goes through human-wood but not a tree? I don't know. It shouldn't've worked but it did there so maybe physics don't work right anymore? Or it's a magical tazer... I dunno. Magical physics!! There's your answer! :/

I would've loved the magical wrench without the romance... without magic of course. Her and Gred though. K... sure... but really? How? And Neal? I blame you Neal for causing this. If you hadn't of called her to come to Storybrooke too we wouldn't have this problem! But alas. We do. A romancy one at that.

I was sort of hoping Neal/Tamara would work out because it's clear he likes her. But nope. Freaking Greg. But I'll admit I can't wait to learn how/why Tamara is so jaded by magic.

Creators were on twitter saying the taser isn't a normal taser, so that better get explained. Maybe it's a magic drainer/battery/weapon? But that really should have been stated in its introduction since it's so obviously not normal.

Now I'm just sort of pissed that the curse was "oh we're going to a land WITHOUT ~!*MAGIC*!~" and season two is like "you get some magic, YOU get some magic, let's introduce hidden-in-plain-sight magic EVERYWHERE!". The only way I can justify it to myself right now is that the world itself doesn't have magic but it's easy to travel to/hide in if you have magic so runaways seem attracted to it? Ugh. This censorkip.gif shouldn't need such extensive justifying.

Completely meh on Lacey. And that bugs me? Like, I should be more involved or upset or something. But I'm so sick of the plot holes and dropped balls on this season I sort of just want an awesome finale and for it to be over.

I did get a bit of sadistic glee at the end with Rumple beating the guy and Lacey watching.

I'm sort of confused on what the hell Greg and Tamara plan to do with Hook? Like, he's got no reason to be loyal to them and every reason to go to Emma and tattle.

Something I haven't seen addressed yet is the beginning. Henry in the shop choosing a wand. You have no idea how happy I was and how pissed I was when it was a dream. Because Henry picked /magic/, something that twisted Rumple, corrupted his mom, has been decried as evil and "comes with a price". But now it's shown that there's good magic (Emma) and Henry picking it made me happy.

I did get a bit of sadistic glee at the end with Rumple beating the guy and Lacey watching.

Something I haven't seen addressed yet is the beginning. Henry in the shop choosing a wand. You have no idea how happy I was and how pissed I was when it was a dream. Because Henry picked /magic/, something that twisted Rumple, corrupted his mom, has been decried as evil and "comes with a price". But now it's shown that there's good magic (Emma) and Henry picking it made me happy.

first off, I know this is late compared to some of my other posts xd.png

Second, I wasn't the only one who got a bit happy when Gold did that? Good to know.

Third, Henry choosing that made me happy as well... though the dream somewhat pissed me off. I found myself screaming "You don't do that to your grandson!" which was about the time we realized it was a dream. My dog probably never will think of me the same again. I sure was feeling a bit dumb for yelling.... but overall the dream made me happy (except for the last little bit)

Completely meh on Lacey. And that bugs me? Like, I should be more involved or upset or something. But I'm so sick of the plot holes and dropped balls on this season I sort of just want an awesome finale and for it to be over.

I'm sort of confused on what the hell Greg and Tamara plan to do with Hook? Like, he's got no reason to be loyal to them and every reason to go to Emma and tattle.

Yeah, totally agreed. I just want Belle to be Belle again. I mean Lacey could potentially make a great villain, but she's not Belle.

He's a pirate. Who wants to kill Rumple. Greg and Tamara (man she annoys me!) know how to do that. Seems like reason enough for someone as simple-minded as Hook.

I was not completely disappointed with SSTTR! /fistpump

I enjoyed the plain wholesome goodness of the Darlings and Wendy. Wendy/Bae <3

Looks like they're going with the also-totally-already-called-by-countless-fans "Bae is Peter Pan" but honestly there is no other way to get out of the time problem otherwise. I'm sort of interested in the (twist? idk the original story) idea of the shadow picking boys.

The "I love you"s with Emma and Neal were weird though. I don't think it was built up enough, imo. We weren't really given any indication that either of them /actually/ still felt that way. It was all "oh he dumped you of course you still love him WINK" "you're still hung up on her (I'M DEFLECTING FROM MY SCHEMING)" and Henry pushing them together. I do like them, and with Tamara evil I know they're going to put them together...

But come on there is more than nuclear families! Family doesn't end with blood!

I also don't like this whole "Home Office Magic Hunter SEEKRIT Organization FOR SCIENCE " crap. Don't make this as complicated as Lost, guys. Give me resolution with everything you've started first. :/

The scenes with Gold and Lacey kinda bugged me. Maybe I've been reading too much social justice blogging, but Lacey didn't seem like the kind of girl to leave when told /twice/. I do hope that more exposure to magic will start bringing up her true memories. It would be good because Belle will come back and Gold will be all "well I did these bad things" and there would be tension.

I was not completely disappointed with SSTTR! /fistpump

I enjoyed the plain wholesome goodness of the Darlings and Wendy. Wendy/Bae <3

Looks like they're going with the also-totally-already-called-by-countless-fans "Bae is Peter Pan" but honestly there is no other way to get out of the time problem otherwise. I'm sort of interested in the (twist? idk the original story) idea of the shadow picking boys.

The "I love you"s with Emma and Neal were weird though. I don't think it was built up enough, imo. We weren't really given any indication that either of them /actually/ still felt that way. It was all "oh he dumped you of course you still love him WINK" "you're still hung up on her (I'M DEFLECTING FROM MY SCHEMING)" and Henry pushing them together. I do like them, and with Tamara evil I know they're going to put them together...

But come on there is more than nuclear families! Family doesn't end with blood!

I also don't like this whole "Home Office Magic Hunter SEEKRIT Organization FOR SCIENCE " crap. Don't make this as complicated as Lost, guys. Give me resolution with everything you've started first. :/

The scenes with Gold and Lacey kinda bugged me. Maybe I've been reading too much social justice blogging, but Lacey didn't seem like the kind of girl to leave when told /twice/. I do hope that more exposure to magic will start bringing up her true memories. It would be good because Belle will come back and Gold will be all "well I did these bad things" and there would be tension.

1). Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Wendy/Bae is cute...But of course it'll never work because he met Wendy a LONG time ago...long as in carriages and stuff. Also no offence no Neil but he was better looking as a teen xd.png

2). I'm also interested in the shadow. I really want to know more...I'm hoping that the final episode will show us more of Neverland!

3). Okay and good I'm glad I'm also not the only one who thought the "I love you" exchange was strange. Seemed rushed, and I predicted that the moment Tamara started acting suspicious that Neil and Emma would be "together" when Tamara showed her bad side. I guess you could say I'm not the biggest Emma with Neil fan, only because it was so predictable rolleyes.gif

4.) What doesn't make sense the most is Magic is basically the word for something we can't explain, and if science is backed up by facts and is explainable, how can scientific chemicals get rid of "something we can't explain"? If we knew magic well enough to study it so well that we get rid of it, wouldn't magic itself then be explainable? It would have to mean Science IS Magic, and Magic IS Science...Which then means Tamra really has no purpose getting rid of "magic"....I doubt my rant is making much sense now blink.gif Hopefully the show doesn't take the "LOST" route as far as confusion...But the creators of Lost DID make this show...

5.) As much as I want the old Belle back, I don't think it will be happening any time soon. sad.gif IMO it gives Rumple more "freedom" to do what he wants which means he might attempt to get rid of Henry...so in order to keep that concept the producers are probably going to have Lacey stick around dry.gif

Ok, tonight's episode I won't say much about until later. It's just that I wanted it to be longer xd.png

1). Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Wendy/Bae is cute...But of course it'll never work because he met Wendy a LONG time ago...long as in carriages and stuff. Also no offence no Neil but he was better looking as a teen xd.png

2). I'm also interested in the shadow. I really want to know more...I'm hoping that the final episode will show us more of Neverland!

3). Okay and good I'm glad I'm also not the only one who thought the "I love you" exchange was strange. Seemed rushed, and I predicted that the moment Tamara started acting suspicious that Neil and Emma would be "together" when Tamara showed her bad side. I guess you could say I'm not the biggest Emma with Neil fan, only because it was so predictable rolleyes.gif

4.) What doesn't make sense the most is Magic is basically the word for something we can't explain, and if science is backed up by facts and is explainable, how can scientific chemicals get rid of "something we can't explain"? If we knew magic well enough to study it so well that we get rid of it, wouldn't magic itself then be explainable? It would have to mean Science IS Magic, and Magic IS Science...Which then means Tamra really has no purpose getting rid of "magic"....I doubt my rant is making much sense now blink.gif Hopefully the show doesn't take the "LOST" route as far as confusion...But the creators of Lost DID make this show...

5.) As much as I want the old Belle back, I don't think it will be happening any time soon. sad.gif IMO it gives Rumple more "freedom" to do what he wants which means he might attempt to get rid of Henry...so in order to keep that concept the producers are probably going to have Lacey stick around dry.gif

So the finale aired before I saw this, but I'm going to answer it now and white out everything because SPOILERS.

1) Teenage Bae is so cute I totally agree. Floofy hair! He made a nice addition to the Darlings and would have made a cute pair with Wendy, but sigh. There is some speculation that Wendy is actually behind this whole "Home Office" junk because of her experience with magic. I really hope it isn't so.

2) We got a little more Neverland but no more Shadow, it was mostly Hook and Bae and then some Lost Boys.

3) And now Tamara has run off with Gred and (SPOILERS IN SPOILERS HENRY B/C HE IS SPECIAL SOMEHOW!!). They hopped a magic bean to Neverland, which Neal actually did not end up in.

4) I've been going along with something like "magic is pure energy focused into a specific purpose" or something because when Tamara got the thing from the Dragon she came back and said something like "no but there are literally no elements in this at all soooo". The whole "science getting rid of magic" shtick is still really unclear and I don't like it so I don't want to speculate. I also don't want the writers to get into the same confusing pile that LOST apparently turned into (I never watched it). I'm getting a pretty solid religious undertone from Tamara with all the "magic is unholy" and "cleansing" talk.

5) Well uh she got her memories back in like the first...half? 20 minutes? It was a small deus ex machina for sure, but I can justify it with Grumpy being the one to bring it up. "Mother Superior has been working on this for ages and August provided the key so hey our friend from the SEASON PREMIERE can get his memories back in time to die; also I asked her to make a second dose because Belle helped me once and I like her". They have a very emotional kissy reunion that was heartbreakingly sweet.

We do get Gold slightly tempted to try and off Henry in the first five minutes or so but that goes away after he gets told that Neal is gone/probably dead and everything else happens. In the end he leaves Belle in town to go with the family to find Henry saying that "he'll be my undoing but he's my grandson and we just lost Bae so I have to". And then is like "here do this cloaking spell, Tamara and Greg weren't alone and the town can't be found out" and she's like "you're not planning on coming back to me what the hell no".

Response done, now for other reactions, etc to the finale.

HOLY BALLS GUYS WE GOT MULAN/AURORA/PHILIP BACK AND PETER PAN IS EVIL AND HENRY IS SPECIAL SOMEHOW AND HOOK IS DONE WITH RUMPLE AND THERE'S A "HE" NOW AND I NEED IT TO BE FALL PLEASE.

I saw the name of Aurora's actress in the opening credits and flipped because YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBERED THOSE CHARACTERS YOU DROPPED LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON? ABOUT DAMN TIME. And then they only show up for like ten seconds in the freaking end because that's where Neal went. They probably won't really address the epic adventure of getting Philip back and I sigh aggressively at how stupid that would be if they didn't. OT3 man, give me some OT3. I really hope they know how to treat a gun wound, and now I'm trying to remember if Emma ended up shooting anything they would have seen while she was there.

Peter Pan! I thought for most of the ep that "He" was the Shadow and Bae would be PP but NO the blonde guy is and he's like sort of evil? Might be being coerced but he seems to like his job and being a jerk. The Shadow was nowhere to be seen, which was weird because a lot of scenes happened at night, wouldn't that be better for it? I'm not quite getting the traditional enmity between Pan and Hook from Once but I find I don't really care because this "He" is much more interesting.

AND WHOEVER "HE" IS IS LOOKING FOR HENRY LIKE THAT'S WHAT THE SKETCH WAS OF AND SOMEHOW GREG/TAMARA KNOW HE'S SPECIAL. I AM AT ONCE PISSED THIS HOME OFFICE JUNK IS JUST A PLOT CONVENIENCE BUT ALSO SUPER INTRIGUED BECAUSE WHY IS HE SPECIAL? I LIKE HENRY I WANT HIM TO BE OK. (SIDENOTE: IS "HE" RELATED TO HOME OFFICE? NOT ENOUGH DATA MUST NOT SPECULATE)

Maybe it's just he's the key to taking down the Dark One but I don't think so. Or another "product of True Love"?

Weirdly enough, I think I might be starting to like Swan Queen as endgame. I already said it, but Emma's ILU with Neal was awkward. Emma and Henry can be the family Regina never had, can be this perfect redemption without sacrifice. Emma is /slightly/ less tainted by her reputation as EQ and can be her Savior, the one who will stand up for her and forgive her and help her be good, because as much as Henry talks about good and evil he's not doing so hot at backing it up and helping her. Plus, Jefferson is gone somewhere with Grace and August is a kid, so they're not options. I know there's a large Captain Swan following but I just don't feel it. I like the idea of Hook and Emma and Emma and Neal being friends, but not lovers. It can show how magic can be used to purify instead of corrupt--I was honestly waiting for Emma to grab Regina's hands during that magic scene.

In-universe it has potential (oh it's got a long way to go, they can't just spring it, but I think it does have potential, even if you don't count Henry at all) and out-of-universe it would probably be a good PR move to get viewers because there aren't that many shows that feature non-heteronormative main couples, plus there are not a few fans who support it a lot. It's a fairly big contender when shipping polls come up, alongside Rumbelle.

Speaking of, their scenes made me want to cry. It was even more emotional than their scenes in the S1 finale. I really love that it was Bae's scarf thing that gave him the final push. And then Rum's breakdown. And /then/ protecting the town and Belle and leaving, knowing he probably couldn't come back. I don't doubt he will, but it's the thought that counts. I was miffed for just a second that Belle keeps getting left behind, because her whole thing as Fairytale!Belle was that she wanted to get out and have adventures and see the world but it's just been lolnope shoot her, hospitalize her, lie to her, incapacitate her, bring her back as someone else, give her her memories in time to be left again. I read somewhere that Belle was supposed to be a one-off but was so well received they brought her back but didn't know what to do with her and...yeah, I can totally believe that.

Overall, I guess this season was not /good/. Too many bad points and predictability and breaking your own rules and needless complicating and loose writing. But I am sold on season 3 and will continue to watch. And I will probably totally rewatch season 2 over the summer break, at least the finale once or twice.

So the finale aired before I saw this, but I'm going to answer it now and white out everything because SPOILERS.

1) Teenage Bae is so cute I totally agree. Floofy hair! He made a nice addition to the Darlings and would have made a cute pair with Wendy, but sigh. There is some speculation that Wendy is actually behind this whole "Home Office" junk because of her experience with magic. I really hope it isn't so.

2) We got a little more Neverland but no more Shadow, it was mostly Hook and Bae and then some Lost Boys.

3) And now Tamara has run off with Gred and (SPOILERS IN SPOILERS HENRY B/C HE IS SPECIAL SOMEHOW!!). They hopped a magic bean to Neverland, which Neal actually did not end up in.

4) I've been going along with something like "magic is pure energy focused into a specific purpose" or something because when Tamara got the thing from the Dragon she came back and said something like "no but there are literally no elements in this at all soooo". The whole "science getting rid of magic" shtick is still really unclear and I don't like it so I don't want to speculate. I also don't want the writers to get into the same confusing pile that LOST apparently turned into (I never watched it). I'm getting a pretty solid religious undertone from Tamara with all the "magic is unholy" and "cleansing" talk.

5) Well uh she got her memories back in like the first...half? 20 minutes? It was a small deus ex machina for sure, but I can justify it with Grumpy being the one to bring it up. "Mother Superior has been working on this for ages and August provided the key so hey our friend from the SEASON PREMIERE can get his memories back in time to die; also I asked her to make a second dose because Belle helped me once and I like her". They have a very emotional kissy reunion that was heartbreakingly sweet.

We do get Gold slightly tempted to try and off Henry in the first five minutes or so but that goes away after he gets told that Neal is gone/probably dead and everything else happens. In the end he leaves Belle in town to go with the family to find Henry saying that "he'll be my undoing but he's my grandson and we just lost Bae so I have to". And then is like "here do this cloaking spell, Tamara and Greg weren't alone and the town can't be found out" and she's like "you're not planning on coming back to me what the hell no".

Response done, now for other reactions, etc to the finale.

HOLY BALLS GUYS WE GOT MULAN/AURORA/PHILIP BACK AND PETER PAN IS EVIL AND HENRY IS SPECIAL SOMEHOW AND HOOK IS DONE WITH RUMPLE AND THERE'S A "HE" NOW AND I NEED IT TO BE FALL PLEASE.

I saw the name of Aurora's actress in the opening credits and flipped because YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBERED THOSE CHARACTERS YOU DROPPED LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON? ABOUT DAMN TIME. And then they only show up for like ten seconds in the freaking end because that's where Neal went. They probably won't really address the epic adventure of getting Philip back and I sigh aggressively at how stupid that would be if they didn't. OT3 man, give me some OT3. I really hope they know how to treat a gun wound, and now I'm trying to remember if Emma ended up shooting anything they would have seen while she was there.

Peter Pan! I thought for most of the ep that "He" was the Shadow and Bae would be PP but NO the blonde guy is and he's like sort of evil? Might be being coerced but he seems to like his job and being a jerk. The Shadow was nowhere to be seen, which was weird because a lot of scenes happened at night, wouldn't that be better for it? I'm not quite getting the traditional enmity between Pan and Hook from Once but I find I don't really care because this "He" is much more interesting.

AND WHOEVER "HE" IS IS LOOKING FOR HENRY LIKE THAT'S WHAT THE SKETCH WAS OF AND SOMEHOW GREG/TAMARA KNOW HE'S SPECIAL. I AM AT ONCE PISSED THIS HOME OFFICE JUNK IS JUST A PLOT CONVENIENCE BUT ALSO SUPER INTRIGUED BECAUSE WHY IS HE SPECIAL? I LIKE HENRY I WANT HIM TO BE OK. (SIDENOTE: IS "HE" RELATED TO HOME OFFICE? NOT ENOUGH DATA MUST NOT SPECULATE)

Maybe it's just he's the key to taking down the Dark One but I don't think so. Or another "product of True Love"?

Weirdly enough, I think I might be starting to like Swan Queen as endgame. I already said it, but Emma's ILU with Neal was awkward. Emma and Henry can be the family Regina never had, can be this perfect redemption without sacrifice. Emma is /slightly/ less tainted by her reputation as EQ and can be her Savior, the one who will stand up for her and forgive her and help her be good, because as much as Henry talks about good and evil he's not doing so hot at backing it up and helping her. Plus, Jefferson is gone somewhere with Grace and August is a kid, so they're not options. I know there's a large Captain Swan following but I just don't feel it. I like the idea of Hook and Emma and Emma and Neal being friends, but not lovers. It can show how magic can be used to purify instead of corrupt--I was honestly waiting for Emma to grab Regina's hands during that magic scene.

In-universe it has potential (oh it's got a long way to go, they can't just spring it, but I think it does have potential, even if you don't count Henry at all) and out-of-universe it would probably be a good PR move to get viewers because there aren't that many shows that feature non-heteronormative main couples, plus there are not a few fans who support it a lot. It's a fairly big contender when shipping polls come up, alongside Rumbelle.

Speaking of, their scenes made me want to cry. It was even more emotional than their scenes in the S1 finale. I really love that it was Bae's scarf thing that gave him the final push. And then Rum's breakdown. And /then/ protecting the town and Belle and leaving, knowing he probably couldn't come back. I don't doubt he will, but it's the thought that counts. I was miffed for just a second that Belle keeps getting left behind, because her whole thing as Fairytale!Belle was that she wanted to get out and have adventures and see the world but it's just been lolnope shoot her, hospitalize her, lie to her, incapacitate her, bring her back as someone else, give her her memories in time to be left again. I read somewhere that Belle was supposed to be a one-off but was so well received they brought her back but didn't know what to do with her and...yeah, I can totally believe that.

Overall, I guess this season was not /good/. Too many bad points and predictability and breaking your own rules and needless complicating and loose writing. But I am sold on season 3 and will continue to watch. And I will probably totally rewatch season 2 over the summer break, at least the finale once or twice.

White font just in case wink.gif Sorry if my reply is kinda late, didn't see the finale until now.

See I actually really like the idea of Peter Pan not being Bae and Peter Pan being "bad" because fans were predicting otherwise and thus it was not expected. Also, even though Hook is still not necessarily "good", IMO he still is showing potential to change. If you think about it, he was never truly evil and all that really drove him was his revenge. So, in a sense, I love how it has Peter Pan as the seemingly "darker" one and Hook as more on the good side. The show then makes it completely different then the "Bad Hook vs. Good Peter Pan" that we are so used to. Although I still think that it is kind of still too soon to judge Peter, he totally came off as a freak that would have murdered Bae if he matched up with the picture, we brings me to this...

For the longest time I thought they were going to do something special with Henry. His whole entire complicated family tree is full of special people. Heck, Emma is even the Savior. Henry couldn't just be an ordinary boy. However, who or what his significance is has me baffled for now. I might think of some insane ideas while drinking my tea this morning. I already have some pretty insane ideas on the possibility of a Tinkerbell, which I won't burden you with for now.

And I know, I was expecting to see more screen time for Aurora, but at least it promises us we will see her and Mulan next season. But hey, if we are lucky maybe they will have flashbacks on getting Philip back. I knew it was not going to be the last of Neil ether, so seeing him in Aurora's world confirmed my theory of the portal leading him there or to Neverland.

Not to get into a huge heated argument here, but are you suggesting Emma and Regina to be together? O.o Sorry, but I don't support mostly because Regina is weirdly part of Henry's family tree, and Emma's as well...Regina is practically Emma's step grandmother....and idk it would seem weird. I still however agree with it also being awkward with Neal, but that seems the most likely choice for the producers. And sue me but I'm one of the ones who support Hook and Emma tongue.gif but for some strange reason I have seen the most chemistry between them. Emma is the "cop" and Hook is the "bad guy" (; However I am most confident they will not be together. The only other one I liked with Emma was Graham, but he has been long dead since season one sleep.gif But she will end up with Neal anyhow, so it's not like us fans have a choice. I did briefly support the episodes with Jeff and Emma, but like you said, HIGHLY unlikely that'll happen.

I'm glad the Lacey thing is done for and we have our Belle back! But still, if the show kills of Rumple next season, to the corner I shall cry. I already was quite teary when Rumple had to leave her :c

To be all honest not everything in the season finale was as I predicted, which is good but not the best of what they could have done. with S1 and S2 I found their finales to have me leaning off my chair with "What's going to happen next?!". S3 however didn't offer that too much. I'll continue to watch the show because it still has me drawn in to learn more about some new characters, but S2 will still remain my favorite season for the time being.

White font just in case wink.gif Sorry if my reply is kinda late, didn't see the finale until now.

See I actually really like the idea of Peter Pan not being Bae and Peter Pan being "bad" because fans were predicting otherwise and thus it was not expected. Also, even though Hook is still not necessarily "good", IMO he still is showing potential to change. If you think about it, he was never truly evil and all that really drove him was his revenge. So, in a sense, I love how it has Peter Pan as the seemingly "darker" one and Hook as more on the good side. The show then makes it completely different then the "Bad Hook vs. Good Peter Pan" that we are so used to. Although I still think that it is kind of still too soon to judge Peter, he totally came off as a freak that would have murdered Bae if he matched up with the picture, we brings me to this...

For the longest time I thought they were going to do something special with Henry. His whole entire complicated family tree is full of special people. Heck, Emma is even the Savior. Henry couldn't just be an ordinary boy. However, who or what his significance is has me baffled for now. I might think of some insane ideas while drinking my tea this morning. I already have some pretty insane ideas on the possibility of a Tinkerbell, which I won't burden you with for now.

And I know, I was expecting to see more screen time for Aurora, but at least it promises us we will see her and Mulan next season. But hey, if we are lucky maybe they will have flashbacks on getting Philip back. I knew it was not going to be the last of Neil ether, so seeing him in Aurora's world confirmed my theory of the portal leading him there or to Neverland.

Not to get into a huge heated argument here, but are you suggesting Emma and Regina to be together? O.o Sorry, but I don't support mostly because Regina is weirdly part of Henry's family tree, and Emma's as well...Regina is practically Emma's step grandmother....and idk it would seem weird. I still however agree with it also being awkward with Neal, but that seems the most likely choice for the producers. And sue me but I'm one of the ones who support Hook and Emma tongue.gif but for some strange reason I have seen the most chemistry between them. Emma is the "cop" and Hook is the "bad guy" (; However I am most confident they will not be together. The only other one I liked with Emma was Graham, but he has been long dead since season one sleep.gif But she will end up with Neal anyhow, so it's not like us fans have a choice. I did briefly support the episodes with Jeff and Emma, but like you said, HIGHLY unlikely that'll happen.

I'm glad the Lacey thing is done for and we have our Belle back! But still, if the show kills of Rumple next season, to the corner I shall cry. I already was quite teary when Rumple had to leave her :c

To be all honest not everything in the season finale was as I predicted, which is good but not the best of what they could have done. with S1 and S2 I found their finales to have me leaning off my chair with "What's going to happen next?!". S3 however didn't offer that too much. I'll continue to watch the show because it still has me drawn in to learn more about some new characters, but S2 will still remain my favorite season for the time being.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love that they didn't make Bae Pan, it was an awesome twist and I was really hoping fans were wrong after the incessant Tamara/Her and even further back Neal/Bae talk. And I also totally agree that it's a nice switch with Pan and Hook. I was originally hoping for Hook to come into his own as a villain, but it's not going to work and he's going to be that ambiguous/good one lol. Pan was rather menacing and I'm not hesitating to put him in the "bad guy" category though.

I figured Henry would eventually be more than a morality pet or cheerleader-type plot mover he has been, but I didn't think it would be something mysterious like this. I sort of want him to find his own, you know? Not be kidnapped because /other people/ say he's special. It's hard to explain.

These writers must have some kind of thing for flashbacks, didn't LOST have a lot of them? And practically half of Once is flashbacks, so I'm expecting at least one episode of recap of the "Mulan and Aurora Rescue Philip" arc-that-could-have-been and not just a throwaway line.

Yeah, Swan Queen is Emma and Regina together. Sorry, should have explained that, I thought my rant would do it. xd.png I'm kinda-sorta starting to see how the show /could/ do that and I could live with it. I think it would have nice narrative/symbolic value. The family thing doesn't bother me, it's not like they're blood related or have this huge age gap (I'm hesitant to count the 28 curse years, because nobody aged, only Regina remembered, and there wasn't a lot of growth for anyone but Henry). Emma and Graham were fantastic while they lasted, but SIIIIIGH.

Boo Emma/Hook tongue.gif The cop/robber dynamic is going to fade if Hook is turning toward good, though. They might be able to have that kind of moral see-saw for a little while longer since they're also stuck between the Charming's "always do what's right!" and Rum's "ends justify the means/evil extremes". But Hook's only just getting over revenge and still has these paternal feelings for Bae, apparently, so it would be an awkward love triangle. If they develop Emma and Neal better than the mess this season was, I can totally get behind it. I just really don't like that the writers banked on the "they're still in love" shtick. With them being in seperate worlds though, who knows what'll happen.

Speaking of Jefferson, have you heard about the Wonderland spin-off? The trailer was put out a couple days ago, I think. I don't really have any interest in it and I can't remember if they recast the Hatter (Stan had other shows? idr), but most people seem excited.

I think Rum is under contract for quite a few more seasons, so no worries there lol. Their scenes are always the best so I hate that they're separating again.

...but this was the second season finale. o-0 Where are you splitting an extra time lol.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love that they didn't make Bae Pan, it was an awesome twist and I was really hoping fans were wrong after the incessant Tamara/Her and even further back Neal/Bae talk. And I also totally agree that it's a nice switch with Pan and Hook. I was originally hoping for Hook to come into his own as a villain, but it's not going to work and he's going to be that ambiguous/good one lol. Pan was rather menacing and I'm not hesitating to put him in the "bad guy" category though.

I figured Henry would eventually be more than a morality pet or cheerleader-type plot mover he has been, but I didn't think it would be something mysterious like this. I sort of want him to find his own, you know? Not be kidnapped because /other people/ say he's special. It's hard to explain.

These writers must have some kind of thing for flashbacks, didn't LOST have a lot of them? And practically half of Once is flashbacks, so I'm expecting at least one episode of recap of the "Mulan and Aurora Rescue Philip" arc-that-could-have-been and not just a throwaway line.

Yeah, Swan Queen is Emma and Regina together. Sorry, should have explained that, I thought my rant would do it. xd.png I'm kinda-sorta starting to see how the show /could/ do that and I could live with it. I think it would have nice narrative/symbolic value. The family thing doesn't bother me, it's not like they're blood related or have this huge age gap (I'm hesitant to count the 28 curse years, because nobody aged, only Regina remembered, and there wasn't a lot of growth for anyone but Henry). Emma and Graham were fantastic while they lasted, but SIIIIIGH.

Boo Emma/Hook tongue.gif The cop/robber dynamic is going to fade if Hook is turning toward good, though. They might be able to have that kind of moral see-saw for a little while longer since they're also stuck between the Charming's "always do what's right!" and Rum's "ends justify the means/evil extremes". But Hook's only just getting over revenge and still has these paternal feelings for Bae, apparently, so it would be an awkward love triangle. If they develop Emma and Neal better than the mess this season was, I can totally get behind it. I just really don't like that the writers banked on the "they're still in love" shtick. With them being in seperate worlds though, who knows what'll happen.

Speaking of Jefferson, have you heard about the Wonderland spin-off? The trailer was put out a couple days ago, I think. I don't really have any interest in it and I can't remember if they recast the Hatter (Stan had other shows? idr), but most people seem excited.

I think Rum is under contract for quite a few more seasons, so no worries there lol. Their scenes are always the best so I hate that they're separating again.

...but this was the second season finale. o-0 Where are you splitting an extra time lol.

For one thing, I did see every episode of LOST and I can tell you...They had hundreds of flashbacks, flashforwards, and flash-a-confusing-part-of-time. It got confusing to the point that only strict LOST followers could understand what was happening and the hidden foreshadowing, and even then us Lost freaks had bulky notepads to keep track lol

Fine I guess "curse years" would't count tongue.gif Still for Hook and Emma, even though like he said he is nearing the good side. But Hook still doesn't beat Graham for me, I wish there was some way he could be brought back to life. *cough* Maybe Frankenstein finds a true cure? *coughs* But there's no way that'll happen rolleyes.gif A lot of my favorite characters will remain dead dry.gif

And I agree that if they go with the Neal and route, I really want to see some development! They have me far from support as of now.

HOLY SMOKES! A Wonderland Spin-off? First off, I love Wonderland in general. I hope they do have Jefferson in it, and I wouldn't mind both OUAT and it's spin-off to occasionally cross roads.

That was what I was thinking until I saw the trailer.....^

Now I'm kind of if-y about it. I'm still curious enough to watch it, especially since we won't be getting any original OUAT for a while.

Oooops my mistake you are right. blink.gif I split season two into it's own seasons because it felt so long with all those stupid breaks they had. You can understand my confusion lol

Sadly, Graham was too good to last. No Frankenwhale finding a cure because apparently Ruby and probably others are poofing next season. (Didn't read the article, only the headline)

And I totally understand the frustration with breaks lol tongue.gifI watch Sherlock after all I'm pretty sure I made a few posts bemoaning all the hiatus-ing on the last page.

I feel so sad that the season is over...I don't really watch TV too much but every once in a while I get one or two really good shows. Now that OUAT is over for now my TV is going to be off most of the time.

I'm equally upset that Ruby will not be shown in season 3 except for some possible guest appearances. I wanted to know what happened to her more but apparently the show is not focusing too much on their older character as they are with the newer.

Just so the topic does not run dead, any fan theories or rumors? I suspect the possibility of Ariel, because of course Neverland has mermaids so it wouldn't be surprising if they slip Ariel into the mix. However, if they were to do so, it would have to be in such a way that it doesn't over-clutter the storyline. It might be best to put her in halfway through season 3, depending how the season goes. I had also thought I heard rumors of Aladdin, but that was a long time ago. But I don't think Aladdin is out of the question just yet wink.gif Nevertheless, I still prefer them touching more on the older character then bringing in new ones once they get bored of the latter.

But I don't think Aladdin is out of the question just yet wink.gif Nevertheless, I still prefer them touching more on the older character then bringing in new ones once they get bored of the latter.

I would have to watch the episode again to make certain, but on the sequence were Gold was dreaming of killing Henry, I could have sworn I saw the lamp in his shop. Though, even if I did see it, given that it was a dream, who knows if it is really there or not.

I know there's been a lot of asking for Ariel and fancasts, so I do hope they do something with her in S3. Maybe she can be with Hook if Hook is turning good and they need to deflect him from Emma now that they're going with her and Neal?

But I doubt they'll do Aladdin. We already had and have dumped the Genie, and King Leopold served the purpose Aladdin did anyway, so I don't know if it wouldn't be redundant.

I'm underwhelmed with the Home Office plotline for now, but they'll probably give us more info on that as we progress. I would honestly rather stay with the family in FTL/Neverland.

over-clutter the storyline.

Are we watching the same show? tongue.gif Might as well rename it "once upon a cluster censorkip.gif and everyone is bad parents"

I would have to watch the episode again to make certain, but on the sequence were Gold was dreaming of killing Henry, I could have sworn I saw the lamp in his shop. Though, even if I did see it, given that it was a dream, who knows if it is really there or not.

No it's not just you, I pretty sure I saw the lamp as well, actually more than once. But it could just be a minor reference that they never bring up again, so we won't know for sure.

And I would be lying if I had said I never thought of a Arial and Hook shipping (no pun intended). But of course Arial could be a completely selfish censorkip.gif, the producers can do whatever they want, like they did with Peter Pan. However, that's if they introduce Ariel at all.

By the way, I thought the blonde guy was Peter Pan but I re-watched the episode and he's only a lost boy and I think he was referring to his boss.

This is the best show ever. The plot combines fantasy with real life flawlessly. Every time I watch it I'm amazed! I never miss an episode.