Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

Can't wait for the Season 2 premiere TONIGHT! I watched Season 1 since the first episode came out. This is awesome since it has so many fantasy stories in one show!

Can't wait for the Season 2 premiere TONIGHT! I watched Season 1 since the first episode came out. This is awesome since it has so many fantasy stories in one show!

This, so this... I so need to watch the rest of Season 1, though. I've only seen like half of it.

This, so this... I so need to watch the rest of Season 1, though. I've only seen like half of it.

Aye. I pretty much stopped at the episodes about Hansel and Grettle. I need to go back onto the site and try watching what I missed from there before the start of Season 2! D;

Aye. I pretty much stopped at the episodes about Hansel and Grettle. I need to go back onto the site and try watching what I missed from there before the start of Season 2! D;

It's available for streaming on Netflix. That's what I'm gonna do tonight: record the new episodes and watch Season 1 from the beginning because I've forgotten half of it.

Can't believe I missed it. I lost track of time. Not asking for spoilers here (seriously), but for anyone who has saw the season premiere...Was it exciting as most of us were expecting? :/

The link I have up on the first post gives all shows aired since Episode 1 of Season 1 for free with no commercials. Just follow the directions with whichever link you choose to watch. It's completely safe. Here is the link again for those of you who don't have Hulu or are curious.

It updates the day the show airs to the hour in EST (so by 8:30pm EST it showed up for me one night when I checked... haven't had to check right at 8pm but it's there at least by 9pm EST).

And to answer your question Zilverwing: I would say yes. Different (obviously since it left such a cliff hanger for season 1) but exciting nontheless. Closed a few holes and I won't say the rest.

And to answer your question Zilverwing: I would say yes.  Different (obviously since it left such a cliff hanger for season 1) but exciting nontheless.  Closed a few holes and I won't say the rest.

Ok, for sure I will watch what I missed/left off on Season 1 tonight on the official site. Hopefully my connection won't be bad, but I must catch up! tongue.gif Thanks for the response, Dragonhatchling! happy.gif

It was great! Got some good scenes the finale left me wanting, introduced some new threads that should be great.

I have a horrible crazy prediction for something the show could do concerning villains but it's so unlikely I won't think about it too much.

At the end of Broken though, with the hat and Snow/Emma showing up in FTL? I AM EXCITE BECAUSE MAMA BEAR!SNOW IS GOING TO BE GREAT. I'm super curious as to what they're going to do with the Mulan/Phillip/Aurora triangle, the lack of Shang doesn't bother me weirdly enough. Did anyone else wonder why Regina pretended to forget about Jefferson? Or what happened to August? (I LIKE AUGUST WHERE IS MY PINO/GEPPETO REUNION >I) And who was the guy in the opening sequence who got the Storybrooke 'Broken' postcard!?

I was soo happy to see another episode of this! Definitely looking forward to the next ones biggrin.gif Okay, continuing in white, in case of spoilers tongue.gif

- I love Mulan, so I'm very excited about her being introduced into the series

- I did wonder about the Jefferson thing

- August should have been released, shouldn't he, when the spell was broken? At least I hope so, I like him too!

- I wondered if maybe the guy in the opening sequence could be Henry's father?

I was soo happy to see another episode of this! Definitely looking forward to the next ones biggrin.gif Okay, continuing in white, in case of spoilers tongue.gif

- I love Mulan, so I'm very excited about her being introduced into the series

- I did wonder about the Jefferson thing

- August should have been released, shouldn't he, when the spell was broken? At least I hope so, I like him too!

- I wondered if maybe the guy in the opening sequence could be Henry's father?

Heheheh I was very excited myself. I also will continue in white to be safe. Nimrodel, it might give a different perspective to what you said wink.gif

- They have to show August sometime... but since no one turned back into who they originally were, I don't think he'll be a normal guy anytime soon unless Emma finds him. She did seem to hold most of the magic until she got taken.

- I think the guy at the beginning is Bae... and Henry's father... make's sense if ya think about it. He was in a similar situation to August... and August ended up outside Storybrooke, Bae could have too and met Emma...

I saw part of the first episode, but was unfortunately never able to watch more than that. I will try to see the rest, though.

The only problem I have with that theory is that it's too easy and people have been predicting it for ages.

Plus, the episode where we learn about Henry's father is called Tallahassee and the place the guy was looked more like New York. I'm more inclined to believe it's someone Gold contacted because very few would have had the means or motive or need to get a message out. The messenger looked like a dove, which is generally more of a good-side animal, so Idk about that.

Now who thinks Hook looks hot and some of the guys are starting to look alike?

To NixAyum: Though he might have lived in Tallahassee and moved to NYC or whever that place is... after he met Emma while trying to get away from her. Just a thought... I just want Bae back honestly.

You're welcome Zilverwing, it's not a problem. smile.gif Glad I could help.

It could be. And I do think we'll see Bae this season, I just don't think that was him.

I have all these Charming family feels after that episode. q~q

Snow crying in the nursery and sword practice and mommy-daughter talk about sacrifice echoing Charming's mother's talk and JEFFERSON GOT HIS DAUGHTER BACK and Regina starting to be nice for Henry. Did I mention Mama Bear!Snow? Because she's like my favorite.

And then FREAKING CORA I stg I was yelling in my head when it was her all along and when she got away and when she came back for the dust. And then the King-in-Maine in the car watching Charming I was like "NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED GO AWAY".

And that preview for next week! Hook being awesome and pre-curse Rumple and Belle and ugh want.

I'm still sitting here bouncing around going "WHERE THE HELL IS AUGUST I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOOW".

Aah, that last episode.. I wanted to kick them for not realizing the evil lady could use the dust, and just leaving it there for her. But more, I wanted to kick the lady herself. Of course, both are hard to do from behind my computer screen, so I had to make do with a "nooo!"

And I agree .. Gimme some Pinocchio, series-making-people!

This new episode.. Well hello there, Captain! That Hook is not a bad looking fellow

I liked Crocodile, but it's not a favorite.

I wish they'd spent a little more time on Milha (or however you spell it). I felt like her character wasn't done enough and her relationship with Rum was pretty much left up to us to figure out.

I admit to being a little annoyed at how the writing kept lending to the idea that "oh Rum has been keeping Belle locked up this whole time in Storybrooke" like COME ON that should have been cleared up and COULD HAVE BEEN multiple times.

Four for both Ruby and Belle getting stuff done! I want them to be really good friends.

Rum being the crocodile was pretty funny. He's been so many things, which is good for keeping the number of characters manageable and not having to divide the screentime and all.

And then ohhhhh, the previews for the next ep.

Ooh, you made me so curious because they don't include previews for the next episode where I watch the series on the 'net, but fortunately someone had uploaded it to youtube :3 Looks like there'll be some action!

Spoilers for/reactions to The Doctor:

Ugh love love love. Bby!Regina and fabulous Jefferson and manipulative censorkip.gif*** jfc what what what are you doing Rumple and VICTOR. I don't know why I like him but I do and I hope we get more of him explaining what he did next to make Regina bring him to SB.

Charming you are so dumb sometimes. And then when Henry tried to talk to him I was torn between "kid you are dumb gtfo this is obviously bad!" and "omg you noble brat asking if this guy is ok y so presh Henry?"

REGINAAAAA QAQ Tantrum to talk to Daniel, crying over him begging her to let him go, using magic on him. I hate when I feel for Regina but this! When she was walking around the hospital basement I was like "you dumb little--you're gonna get killed" and I was wrong but I'm still confused on what exactly happened in the lab. How did Whale move the body, bring him back to life, get his arm ripped clean off, LEAVE with nobody noticing anything, not die of blood loss? Like what?

Also I loved how Archie was like "nuh uh gtfo my office Whale I ain't gon' stand for you messin' with my client SHOO". Like GET IT ARCHIE.

One thing I didn't like was the skip between heartbroken Regina and Regina willing to rip out and crush a random heart. I mean there's obviously got to be another self-searching there when she decides to give up (but not entirely, because she keeps the body) on Daniel, her past, and decides to pursue revenge (Rumple's plan, and /dayum/ Rumple).

Actually, let me talk about Rum a little. This must be some time after he lost Bae, so he's searching for a way to a/the world without magic. Making deals with Jefferson to find what he needs for that but also engineering practically Regina's entire life. Does he know her future (or potential future) of being the EQ, enacting the curse ("I've got my monster")? Is this all a very large, very long chess/Xanatos gambit to find Bae? Is he hiding other plans in the back or does everything pretty much revolve around the curse?

STILL NO AUGUST WHY T~T I want him back even if I cry because it's sad, like permanent puppet body. Bby we have magic we can fix that AUGUUUUUUUST.

Not much action in Fairytale Land, but Emma please continue being the best BA normal, I absolutely love it.

Whew.

Oh my gosh, I am HOOKED on this show! My favorite character is of course, Mr. Gold. How could you not like him? He's a sneaky little devil lol.

I was browsing the forum and I saw this thread...oh, the feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite character has to be Emma, for the very reason that some might dislike her; she's so friggin badass xd.png

Hmm...as for favorite ships? Mine is Emma/Regina. They are awesome women and they would be so beautiful together.

I love this show so much! smile.gif

Fav characters: Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Ruby/Red, Jefferson, Snow, Belle

Fav pairing: Rumbelle

Rumple has an interesting story arc. He's gradually becoming kinder and more relaxed about life. I hope to see him accepted as a good person by the end of the series.

Coraaaaaa.

Mid-season finale totally blew my mind.

Cora being the Queen of Hearts has been floating around the internet for a while, but it was still neat how they did it. Where does she keep her heart? Did she take it with her to SB? Cora and Regina (besides both being SO CREEPER OMG) yanking around Hook was nice (because I really don't like Hook). Their power play is so intense and now it's half a season of showdown building? Yesplz.

I loved how MM waking up David paralleled the pilot curse-breaking.

I'm really glad Hook had the hook enchanted and the show didn't go "Hook went to Neverland to get magic to beat Rumple" because that would have been painfully stupid. I'm also glad Emma whooped his ass and chose family because Captain Swan ew no.

"Maybe one day they'll invite you to dinner" ...weeeh Regina qq

I hope they don't abandon Mulan and Aurora because I like them. Even if Philip comes back I want the three of them to stay together.

Unrelated to the ep, but I am so sick of hearing people stumble upon the idea that "hey what if Bae is Neal is Peter Pan?" S T O P. Extreme do not want.