brisingrrider1

Dragon Quest

I've never heard of a computer version. Is it a flash game?

The wiki doesn't say anything about a computer title. Maybe it's something with a coincidentally similar name?

Maybe it's something with a coincidentally similar name?

Most likely. There are many other Dragon Quest or Warrior or whatevers out there.

I have googled it about 5 times now and I keep coming up with the one I play. There is only one Dragon Quest I know of.

I Googled it and found two different games:

1. DragonQuest, a simulation game

2. Dragon Quest, RPG-series for console video game owners

MaskedDeath, I think yours is the first one.

I had never played Dragon Quest before, then one day while in the store I remembered my friend saying that Dragon Quest 9 was an excellent game, so I bought it.

I LOVE it! One of my all time favorite games and I am soooo wanting a DQ10 for the DS. Being able to customise all your companions, so awesome! All the clothes and weapons are amazing. The only thing I would have loved would have been a player house.

I have all the extra wigs and clothes from the Wifi store and quests of course. Just wish I could get a Grotto map with a Metal King Slime only floor.

Edited by Dubious

I Googled it and found two different games:

1. DragonQuest, a simulation game

2. Dragon Quest, RPG-series for console video game owners

MaskedDeath, I think yours is the first one.

Dragon Quest website, this is the one I am talking about.

Dubious: My router won't work with my DS, so I can't get the extra stuff. The customization is the really good aspect of DQ9, the earlier ones are pre-set character designs. It just shows how far technology has come. But Akira Toriyama's work is beautiful in any form xd.png.

I use a Nintendo Wifi USB Connector that plugs into my computer and it works perfectly but is only compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista. I got it from EBay.

Edited by Dubious

The one I play is an RPG with an overhead view of chars at all times, you own a dragon at level 19, Deluxe Warrior memberships are available, 55 levels in the game unless you are deluxe (Deluxe Warriors get all 100 levels). There is a ton more but that is all of the major stuff.

My part in this conversation is over. If you want to talk, PM me.

I use a Nintendo Wifi USB Connector that plugs into my computer and it works perfectly but is only compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista. I got it from EBay.

That's really cool. I should do that.