Dragonfyre51

I draw your dragons!

So, pretty straightforward. Post your favorite dragons, I'll quote who I'm drawing next, and post when I'm done. DC dragons have preference, but if you have a really cool OC dragon (not humanoid) then I might be convinced :3

Examples: Here's my DA for a general idea of my style:

http://marshlights.deviantart.com/

Medium: I'll most likely be drawing in photoshop, but I may sketch with paper/pencil and then color.

Thank you! And welcome to the thread! *wavewaves* Is there somewhere I can find pictures of all the dragon types with the names? I have seen the female hellfire wyverns, they're one of my favorites also.

Oooo thanks!  Hmmm.... I think first up shall be user posted image

for WinterRaven :3

Do you mean for Krystal? tongue.gif

The dragons I requested:

user posted imageuser posted image

Can't wait to see mine <333

Do you mean for Krystal? tongue.gif

The dragons I requested:

Can't wait to see mine <333

Whoops, yup, whoever picked the pretty star dragon tongue.gif

Edit: done! Ended up switching the color, the green ones are especially striking. (full-res is on DA)

user posted image

Next up will be the ribbon dancer, tomorrow.

user posted image

Edited by Dragonfyre51

Good job!

I admit I was not expecting much, but you've pleasantly surprised me.

Perhaps the nebula could do with a bit more contrast, as it is hard to know what's really going on, but the idea of blending it against a dark background is very good.

If you want, my favorite is the female Bright Breasted Wyvern. It'd be nice to see what you do with it smile.gif

I love your work. And the green nebula is just... stunning.

My favourites are vampire dragons, black marrows and daydream dragons. :3 (Quite an odd combination.) If you'd like to do any of these...

Would you mind making me a Ribbon Dancer and Alt Male Nebula in love, please?

Oooh! I was honestly not expecting art like this when I went into the thread. This art is just fantastic. Seriously. I can't think of a single crit. Keep up the amazing work!

Maybe when you have requests open I'll sneak one in. =D

Can you please draw one of these Marrow, Male ShadowWalker, Magi, Ember hatchling, or Black? Surprise me. Sidenote: if you draw any dragon on my scroll I'll be happy.

Oooh, looking at your gallery and you have some lovely drawings! That nebula looks gorgeous, btw. ;o;

My favourite dragons are male sunsongs, male black alts and since someone's already listed a normal ridgewing, I'll add female silvers. .3.

Edit: Actually, I'll just copy everyone else and put two, not three favourites. XD

Edited by Varekis