523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings OOC Thread

Me too, actually. Typing Ictus's lines is fun because he talks all formally and stuff xd.png

Yeah everyone is getting involded with the leadership drama which is really ticking off Twinsal and the others. Luckly we arn't them O.o

Might go to bed soon >.<

Draco and sterling are like "Meh" leadership? pfft. Not our problems. Lol

After reading Shimmers latest post calling windsflight daddy, she might not like Draco in the near future >.>...

..Just read this, haven't been on lately. Wait-Chros..is that Chronos, or a different Dragon? The name sounds like Chronos....anyways, might make a new character soon. Hint: Might be a Purple Dragon! I'm a Purple Dragon collector. So most likely a Purple.

Edited by seacatsmew

Name:Mystical

Rider:No

One of the six hatchlings? No but is in hatchling stage an I don't know how she will meet them.

Looks:A little black-Midnight blue dragon with dots of purple and blue

Type of dragon:Nebula Hatchling

Power:Something....

The spell check made it frustrating because I don't know how to copy and paste on an I touch

Sorry Umbre! Didn't mean to. Anyways, creating a new charrie.

Name: Starless Moon

Rider: Yes. Later.

One of the six hatchlings? Nope. I have no idea how she'll meet them yet.

Looks: Starless is different from any other Royal Blue dragon. She has green eyes, and aqua marks. She also has silver wings. Her scales are blue, though.

Type of dragon: Royal Blue Mature

Power: None.

Other: Her strange coloring seems confusing, and she is said to be a unknown type called 'Aqua Silver Water', although she is a Royal Blue.

I've edited the whole form. Because I picked a different type.

Edited by seacatsmew

sad.gif Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Thanks for staying sad.gif.

Oh, and seacats: I was kidding, no need to be sorry. *Pats back*

Aww. Bye sad.gif

I know, Umbre...Ok, I didn't know. But still. My new character is just......i don't know. Strange?

Ignore my last post, I just deleted it cause its not the bad guy that I wanted. *Ahem ahem* Allow me to show off my new baddies

Name: Plessica

Rider: N/A

One of the six hatchlings? No. She belongs to Twinsal's old clan and she is one of the warroirs of it, finishing off all dirty work that is wanted to be done. Plessica had been taught some of the most deadyest skills in combat and trained to kill.

Looks: Dark blue, sparks running down her wings to the tips of her long tail.

Type of dragon: Thunder Dragon

Power: Her powers belong to her dragon breed. It allows her to shot lighting shocks at her enemies, stunning them so she gets a chance to strike first. Also when angered, lighting sparks would be uncontrolled and her powers would go pretty violent. But she doesn't offen get angered easily, just if she feels like she needs to unleash her powers she would try on purpose to anger herself.

Other: Acpected? smile.gif

Also sent a PM to ponygirl.

Hey Guys!

Sorry I have been away for so long! I was overburdened with school work. Can I have summary of what has happened so I can try to jump back in. Thanks!

Ok, I've made a new character.

Name: Zatinal Tainani (Known as Niebla)

Rider: Yes. Later.

One of the six hatchlings? Nope.

Not one of the six hatchlings? Yes. No info on how he'll meet them.

Looks: Gray scales, black eyes. Known as Niebla because he looks like fog if you don't focus. Niebla means fog in Spanish.

Type of dragon: Alt.Black Mature Hatchling

Power: None.

He's gray! He's old. No, he's not old. It's just faded color.

Why, yes, I did just argue with myself.

Edited by seacatsmew