Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi (OOC Thread)

I am not sure what to post... I know I'm in the middle of the battle against the ambush, but Rakusha killed them all so... what to do? unsure.gif

There is a few options for you to choose

1- Continue on to Suna

2- Try to join/catch up with Edmon,Sato,Shun,Haru

3- Back up Nin arrive~Another Fight Event~

4- Last option I don't Recommend- Wait around for others to finish fight

Your choice really, If you think of anything else just go a head

ok... but.. when did you leaved? blink.gif

btw, what happene to Rakusha's char? I don't have it clear unsure.gif

Shun and Haruka went to a little lake before the attack, Satoshi followed, and now they're fighting a stranger. The others (including Rakusha's char) just finished fighting some bandits.

Also Edmon (Kunailby) Charrie is also suppose to be where Shun/Haru and Sato are. If you are bored ask for another random event. Hehe some little old lady may need help with her weeds laugh.gif

Yay this is picking up again smile.gif. By the way Ryu, Haruka has her sharingan so she might be running out of steam in the near by future *hint hint*

kk will have it in mind wink.gif

Btw, Iw as researching as I had a jutsu in mind, and came to the realization it already exists so... here it is, I don't know the rank or whatsoever so, if my character cannot use it just tell me and I'll think of something else:

Katon: Kaen Senpū (火遁・火炎旋風 - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind) [Description]

Looks interesting,sure Kaiser can have this one.

Little update on RPG site for Shinsedai, I'm taking Kunailbys advice and making it a forum based RPG. So I'm changing the entire structure of the Site. So far I have the RPG side of the site complete. Ideas for other sections of the forum are welcomed. So far..

General- Discuss general topics

Naruto section- Only Naruto based topics

Art section- Basically showing off your art/Naruto art

Support/Help section

Edited by Kursedfire

thnaks, a nice jutsu to have biggrin.gif

btw I'd like to help you with the site... though, my life gets too busy with college, church, family, girlfriend and all sort of stuff so I guess I wouldn't be able to help much sad.gif

other thing.... when did Shun got his eye taken out?! ohmy.gifblink.gif

thnaks, a nice jutsu to have biggrin.gif

btw I'd like to help you with the site... though, my life gets too busy with college, church, family, girlfriend and all sort of stuff so I guess I wouldn't be able to help much sad.gif

other thing.... when did Shun got his eye taken out?! ohmy.gifblink.gif

Shun was the main target of the enemy I believe and when Satoshi was knocked out he took advantage of the fact that only Haruka could battle. He took out his eye during his Hidden Mist Jutsu.

I have plently of volunteers with the site its just a matter of finishing it now... Works a bummer but you have to do it tongue.gif

Question to all before I actually let people join the site. Did you want me to reserve character places in the NPC (Non playable character) Kids section. Such as Apple and Yoma did you want me to reserve positions for you on there?

Also, any one good at creating website Skins? Doesn't Matter I found a okay one for now.

Apple One of Sasuke and Sakuras kids have been reserved for you

Yoma One of Naruto and Hinatas kids have been reserved for you

Shinsedai Shinobi RP Site is now Up and running, Still have a lot to modify but Its workable.

Current time zone is GMT + 8 Australian Western Time. According to my clock its 6:48PM, according to DC Time here its 6:48 AM. So my day time is your night, so just remember tongue.gif So are we ditching this RP here nad continuing/Re-starting on the site or shall we continue here till the site gets more members. Up to you guys

http://shinsedaishinobi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Edited by Kursedfire

I joined! Lets keep on going for now, I don't want to start the rp before we have enough people and have it die out. By the way, I can tell how much work was put into it, great job!

cool smile.gif i want a reserved place : D

EDIT: yep you really should change the skin D:

Edited by kunailby

Im looking around for better skins the current one is like ten times better then the original one. Just got in contact with my friend who wanted Gaaras kid, she will be unable to join so that on is free for you if you want it