Desanui

Isle of Malkebor I: City of Secrets

(( btw, the group will leave out of a cave the dark dragons are unaware of. Yes, that cave can lead into the cavern where the normal dragons are, but I was sorta expecting them to arrive later, once the party had left ^^; ))

Ionaris nodded to the others and started up the passage. There was a nagging feeling tugging at the back of her mind, but she thrust it off. They were going to have to move fast; if the dark dragons learned that a few of their strongest were off somewhere else, this would be the perfect time to strike. They would have to be as secret as possible. She paused at the entrance, glaring out at the forest from within the shelter of her cave. She didn't see anything, but that didn't mean a thing. She looked back. It was still dark enough that she could send someone without causing too much attention. In the gray area between night and day, she was pretty sure one of them could sneak out and scout the area. But which one? She glanced around for the swallowtail, but remembered that Sylmeris had stayed behind. Wasn't there another one? Xarzith, right? Her soft coloring would provide the perfect camouflage.

(( The scout won't see the party of dark dragons (since they're at the other entrance), but they will see that the area is clear. ))

Sylmeris felt sick when she woke up. The cavern was brighter than usual, and she was pretty sure she had a fever, the way her head hurt and her scales felt warm. She groaned and started stretching, and froze in place. Her forelegs were covered in black scales. Her startled squeak was swallowed before it could work its way out. She was turning dark?! But when? Why now? She stared wildly around the cavern, but it was obvious there hadn't been an attack; people were subdued, but no one was acting like there were dark dragons flying around. She looked back at her scales, watching in fascinated horror as one by one, they changed. She had to tell someone, but she was frightened. What if... what if she didn't make it? The fact that the darkness could infect much later than when she had been wounded... she was terrified. What if there were others? Everyone who had been injured by a dark dragon would have to be under suspicion now. She dithered, watching the darkness creep up from the edges of her body towards her heart. Even her nose was turning black now. Red was starting to appear... She cut off the sob and tried to rise, but her own limbs fought against her. The darkness already had them; they pulled her down, forcing her to curl up, hiding in the shadows. Her jaws, completely black now, clamped shut against her will, and her whimpering went unnoticed - many of the survivors had made similar noises in their distress over the attack.

Almost completely changed now, she tried to squeal, let something out, but her chest had turned black and her lungs breathed naturally... unnaturally resisting her attempts to warn the others. But she was beginning to wonder why. After all, the black really was a beautiful color on her scales, wasn't it? So shadowy, reflecting no light at all, as though all light had been cut out of that area. The red was so glossy, so fiery, so passionate. She felt a glow of pride and began to uncurl herself, stretching languidly as she admired her new form. Yes, she thought, this is truly a blessing. How weak I was! How foolish to think this was dangerous! She grinned, her fangs pearly white, but wouldn't be for long. After all, she would be selfish if she kept this beautiful form to herself. And the panic she had felt... it would be so delightful to watch it appear on the faces of these weak, naive dragons. How foolish they all were, to reject the glory and majesty, the inevitable destiny of all dragons!

She was outnumbered, but she was pretty sure she could operate from the shadows. She picked a younger dragon, just barely learned to fly, and nabbed it, dragging it into the darkness as she smothered its terror with a claw. No one would hear it. No one would know. She drew it into a side cave, keeping a firm grip on its jaws, and sank her fangs into its weak form. Soon, it would be strong, soon, it would know the glory of the Dark Ones.

Edited by Desanui

((Sorry... I was on vacation so I couldn't post. Could I have a brief summary of what has happened so far so I can introduce my character properly? Thanks.))

o.o These RPs are more complex than the ones on other fansites I'm active on. . . but I like the idea of this one (the Tensn sound cool laugh.gif ) so I'll try this...if I still can. blink.gif

Name: Tsukiko (http://dragcave.net/view/83G2B)

Type: Tensn/Paper

Description: There are faint, inked words tracing her wings-words of flight and strength to enhance their performance. Her wings are connected to her arms, which are covered in papery scales. A protective layer of scales run down her spine, with a queer-looking hood that often covers her head, like a helmet that resembles an actual dragon's head. Every scale is inscribed with charms, but some are simply inked with bits of fairy tales and poetry.

Notes: Tsukiko gained her name from the human the paper dragon merged with; Tsukiko was the name of a particularly intriguing character from the human's favourite book. Though paper dragons are ungendered, the human had been female, so Tsukiko the Tensn has papery scales, yet the intelligent eyes, imaginitive mind, and the stubborn personality of the human girl.

"Lets go in!" hissed the female nebula dragon. She stood up from the spot behide the large rock to take flight. All of the sudden, Chaosllen grabbed her ankle and pulled her back.

"No!" snarled Chaosllen. "We need to wait. We need to have a plan. Otherwise things wouldn't turn out so great for us."

The dark hearted nebula frowned a little. But she knew that he was right so she folded her beautiful, dark red wings to her chest and eyed the cave as if she was expecting someone to bust out of it or she was waiting for prey to walk past.

-----------------------

Jeao sat on a rock, whistling with boredom as she whistled a nice tune. Her eyes rested on the mouth of the cave. She was waiting for their leader to tell them that it was time to leave. She knew that they would be on a dangerous quest and the dark dragons would be hunting them down non stop in till she was like her sister. A dark hearted monster which would attack aggressively without warning, trying to chant a curse while holding you down and force you to watch the darknes sweeping over your body. Then she watched her leader of their new group rise and padded towards the mouth of the cave. Jeao trotted after her, looking outside into the grey darkness. "ready to go now?" she whispered.

Edited by Tiffashy

Solis watched as yet more people showed up. They were about to leave. She feared that she would be turned dark on this journey. What if she was? Would she fight and possibly kill her friends? Solis knew that if she did, she would never forgive herself. But, then Solis laughed to herself. If she was turned dark, she wouldn't care who she killed, whether they were friends or not. Solis was in deep thought when she saw another volunteer smiling at her, it pulled Solis out of her train of thought. Solis smiled back.

Name: Sapanyc (sah-PAH-neesh)

Type: Dragon/Electric

Description: Standard for breed and gender.

Notes: Quiet and sharp, Sapanyc is known to think first, act second and speak only if necessary. She grew up on the mainland and will fly to the Island to investigate a wild rumor she heard from a passing Misfit Pygmy. Something about dark monsters turning dragons into men, or some such wild tale.

((I'm still interested, here's a copy of my application for all to see.))

((I'm waiting for the good guy's leader to leave the cave then my nebula would follow after her and my evil dragon would attaack while they are gone))

OOC Post

I must apologize. I got into a very sticky situation with my TA that ended up forcing me to drop my classes T-T This means that I'll be doing a lot of self-study, plus I'll be looking for another job... busy, busy, busy -.-

@FireIce There is a synopsis in the first post that I keep relatively updated. You can read that, plus a couple of the most recent posts, to get the situation. I have mentioned this... somewhere... can't remember where, but remember for next time. All you have to do is read the non-italics under "Synopsis" plus one or two posts. smile.gif

@Shihab_Mahir Sapanyc has been approved with a power of 4.

Once again, I must apologize for my inactivity.

IC Post

Ionaris crouched, scanning the treeline, then slipped out into the gray twilight, all her senses heightened for any sign of an attack. With quick, silent steps, she hurried across the soft ground to the cover of the trees, glancing about as she went. She stopped on the other side, scanning once again for enemies, but found none. At last, she turned, signalling to the rest of the party to join her. "We fly low. Keep an eye out above. Any sign of danger, we duck into the trees again. The forest extends all the way to the City of Secrets, so we'll have cover the entire time. If you want to back out, this is your last chance."

Sylmeris frowned at the hatchling, who was still quite clearly not dark. Its muffled cries were still very much normal and frightened. She recalled how long it had taken her to change and swore under her breath. The hatchling would take forever to change. She was outnumbered. What was she supposed to do? She would be discovered soon, if anyone looked into this side cave. It looked as though someone frequented it, too. She hissed in annoyance and closed her claw over the hatchling's face to suffocate it. She just needed it unconscious, nothing more. As soon as it stopped struggling, she released it, watching for any form of deception, but there was none. She sat down, frustrated. What was she supposed to do now? If she went to get another victim, this one might run off on her. Plus, there was no telling if the other victim would change immediately or if it would take a long time, as it had for her. Perhaps, once this one was finished, she could have it scout for her. If they could escape and get to the other dark dragons, they could tell them where the others were hiding.

(( Again, I apologize for my absence ))

Jeao nodded and followed after their leader in the grey twilight, her jet black scales glimmered in the moonlight and her wings were tucked besides her chest as they creeped around the forset. After hearing her permisson to fly, fly low. Jeao spreaded her wings and took off silently, flying just below the branches at and is dangerously low to the ground. But it was more safer then flying up high, if anyone was spotted flying up, their cover would had been blown. The soft wind rustled past her ears, she grunted lowly when she nearly crashed into one of those trees with her long wings. Cheaking if she was still heading the right way, she kept on flying...

-------------

"Move in! Go! Go! Go!" Chaosllen screeched at his small army. As silent as a ghost, as deadly as a plague. They swooped into the cave, the other dragons that were still sleeping in the cave suddenly woken up by the screeches of the dark dragons. They tried to flee but the dark dragons were too quick. They pounced onto the other dragons as if they were mices are they were cats. Pinning them down while trying to cast their Dark spell over them. One of the dragons were sneaking away while the cave just flooded with roars and lashing tails with swiping claws. The dragon was one of those that didn't get caught yet, she spreaded her wings to take off but all of the sudden huge weight slammed on top of her. Quickly acting, she pushed the black hellfire wyvern off. It snarled lowly and slapped her with its tail, knocking the she-dragon onto the ground. She gasped lowly as Chaosllen pinned her down with his large claws. "You are mine now..." he hissed in her ears as her body begin to get darker...

She hummed.

Tuvinel hummed as she floated along behind Ionaris and the others. It was such a nice morning... and the clouds were do nice and dreamy. Why did Ionaris feel it so needful to be out flying after.. what was it again? Dark Ones? What did it matter in comparison with the joy she felt in flying, her hair streaming down her back, the wind in her face, and her pink cloud following behind her darting about in a happy pattern which tended to match her distracted yet happy mood.

Light Pink eyes peeked out from under her light blue helm, edged with rose quartz. Those eyes were fairly unusual as they appeared to stare right through anything and everything, into the beyond or even into the soul.

With a few flaps of her shimmery wings, she caught up with Ionaris. After humming a few more bars she asked "I dont see why I had to come along Ionaris. You know I'd rather be looking after the little ones or even better yet working with the clouds". She sounded a little bit petulant like a normal teenager, but her own wistfulness wiped it from her fairly quickly as she thought about her element: the clouds.

They were so wonderful and could be formed into different shapes, moved different places and were absolutely gorgeous at sunrise and sunset with all the pretty colors. Although, she thought to herself, the clouds at any time were pretty with all the blues, pinks, greys, and whites.

She'd stated to fall behind with all of her musings but an accidental bump from a dragon made her come back to her sences. With a few wing beats she caught back up again. "Really Ionaris why?" She asked again.

Solis glided through the clouds. Her hair whipped out behind her. It was warm, but not too hot. This flight throught the white, puffy clouds would be perfect, if not for the cause of this dangerous journey. Solis sighed. I suppose I should enjoy my self now, while I can, because I may turn dark by this evening. Although, I would rather die then serve our enemies! Solis smiled as she flew straight through one of the fluffy, clean-looking cloud. I love going through clouds, it makes me feel like I'm in a giant floating ball of cotton candy. She felt sad though. A lot of my friends have lost their family, I have no right to be happy.

Solis pulled her wings in for a quick second. It was just enough to make her stomach drop. Solis laughed at the ticklish sensation. I needed that. I should dwell in the moment, not in the past. Solis gained back the height she lost in the little fun drop. She kept doing lots of the drops, and then gaining back the height. Oh, this is fun.Solis sarted to hum a little tune to herself, but in a tone so low that no one could here it.

Name: (Please no Warrior names, like Fireheart. If you really can't find one, PM me with a name like Fireheart and I'll send you a translation into the language I made up)Galaxy

Type: (Tensn, Dragon, or Human. If Tensn or Dragon, add the species, like so: Tensn/Ember)Nebula Dragon

Description: (For dragons, just put special markings: we all know what a Black Dragon looks like However, Tensn appear as humans in draconic armor. Again, only striking differences, but please, please, PLEASE no pictures! Unless you drew it, can PROVE you drew it, and absolutely MUST post it. lol) Her color changes when the nebula changes as usually her eyes r a glowing yellow and she has tiny wings, but not close to maturation.

Notes: (This includes personality, history, and anything else you want to add) She is currently an egg and deep in her family line, She thinks Mifht be a Gold Dragon or Vampire dragon. She is really friendly and nice and tries to be brave but she gets in lots of trouble.She tries acting strong, and is really scared of vampire dragons.She loves making friends and is a little crooked with flying. Her tiny wings give her extra speed that she doesn't notice, and doesn't know who her parents were,but they were different breeds than her and threw her egg out since it was different from the group.

((No one is posting again. It's been 10 days since someone has posted, not counting girlfairy76.))

Sapanyc glided over the water, barely 15 ft from the waves beneath her. She didn't like being so close to the water, but staying higher took to much energy. There were no thermals to rise on, not here over the open water. Thankfully she could see the island, not to far ahead of her. Sapanyc remembered what had caused her to leave her home on the mainland, or rather the event that had finally given her some where to go. A pygmy dragon, had flown into the cave one night, and told a tale of dark monsters that would attack dragons, of beings more powerful than dragons, and of humans enslaving dragons. Many laughed at the outrageous tale, for only fools attack dragons. and besides what could possibly be more powerful than a dragon? and everyone knows that no mere human could bend a dragon to it's will. They may be crafty, but none have the strength to overcome a dragon's might. And yet the pygmy swore it was true, though when questioned it admitted that it had heard the tale from a dragon, that had heard it from another dragon, who claimed to have seen these things first hand. So most simply wrote the tale off as just another wild rumor, some silly dragon had thought up to amuse it's self. Still, Sapanyc had been wanting to leave the cave for some time now, for various reasons but had stayed for lack of a place to go. When she heard that this fantastical tale was taking place on an Isle, not too far out to sea, she decided to go have a look for herself, and if it was just a rumor, then perhaps she would be able to find a new cave to call home. And so, she flew to Malkebor. Now the Island is before her, and she has yet to spot a single dragon. Approaching the beach she sees a small stream flowing between the dunes, and follows it to the edge of a forest, where she lands. After checking her surroundings for any suspicious movement, she dipped her head to drink from the clear water of the brook.

Name: Hawseyus Roydelle Heart (adopted the first and middle name of the human she merged with)

Type: Tensn/Christmas "Snow Angel" White Tipped Wings Version.

Description: Hawesyus was a White Tipped Snow Angel Dragon before she merged with a tall but dainty, beautiful human girl, who's features delicately related to that of a Snow Angel Dragon. This human's name was Roydelle Heart Dranemn (Nicknamed Roy or Elle), she was about 16 years old with modest body curves, even though she was physically mature. She had pale gold hair with bright platinum highlights which appeared almost white. Her eyes were a lovely deep green and her lips were perfectly shaped, the bottom jutting slightly as if gently pursed. After the merge Hawseyus looked exactly like the girl with the addition of her wings, both sets of horns, her tail and ribbon, and lastly dyed flesh that was now pale as snow, apart from the green, holly leaf, colored hands and feet. Also, her green eyes now had slit-like pupils and a thin film over them which kept her from having to blink all the time. In addition to the film and newly shaped pupils, her iris's were encircled in gold and streaked with white.

Notes: Hawseyus met Roydelle on a cold winter night. Roydelle was freezing to death in an unexpected blizzard that recklessly blew through her human settlement without warning. Separated from everyone else Hawseyus only appeared to the shivering girl and offered to merge with her to save her life and to defend against the cruel and evil black dragons who invaded their home and ruined their peaceful existence. Roydelle agreed and was indeed saved from the clutches of Death who was hiding in every shadow of the world. This is how Hawseus and Roydelle became one, became a Tensn.