TLOSpyrogirl

Reviewing and Reading Approved Descriptions

I don't see why not, as long as there is enough interest. Although it might be more interesting to have something more scroll-by-scroll. Many users make a community out of their dragons with their descriptions and it would definitely be better to read all of one user's descriptions rather than read random ones by random people. I imagine a "read descriptions" link at the top of a scroll that has described dragons, where it would take you to a page with only their described dragons and you could click through and read as many as you wanted.

I support this, especially if it's what I'm thinking of where it's simply a link on the scroll that says something like "View All Described Dragons", and that's the page with all of the dragons and their descriptions written out on it. I've already commented on one suggestion that's similar but only works for personal use, so this could be the public equivalent for it so other people could read your descriptions! This could work really well with the opt-out function for comments, yet having a "like" button in case someone just likes your description and doesn't need to write out a whole comment for it. That way people can choose whether or not they still want feedback on their writing while at the same time getting positive reviews by some of the people who see it. I'm not sure about having certain descriptions be hidden, since the choice does seem kind of odd to me, but I guess you could always fog the dragon if you're that worried about it? Then again, that hides the entire dragon, so I'm not sure what could be done there...