Oddsoxdi

Are Tinsels Losing Their 'Market Value'?

Tinsels are still heavily desired, and there are a lot of people who don't have them. Eventually, there worth will sky rockets as newbies to DC come. But right now I believe they some what crashed a bit. But everyone still needs tinsels floating around.

The really low-gen ones will always be valuable because there will always be new players joining DC who want to trade for low-gen tinsels to complete their scrolls. But anything above 4th gen or so isn't as valuable as it used to be, and their value will probably continue to decline. People used to seek out tinsels just so they could have some breeding fodder to get some nice trades of their own, but now people aren't doing that as much because you can't get such nice trades for any tinsels that are high gen.

Yes, it's difficult to get offers even if I'm asking for Greys or simply "anything that isn't inbred" rolleyes.gif but I think it's great! I remember when no one could get a Tinsel if they didn't already have one to offer in return, now everyone gets a shot, even people who aren't on the forum. That's no reason to be annoyed, is it? I'm glad they are "common". smile.gif