raistardragon

Marsi's Art - Customs Open!

Hi! I'm Marsi and I LOVE to make custom "adoptables" / "Mini mes" / "Sprites" / "Avatar" / "Siggy Pics" / "Pixels Bases". I haven't for a long time (used to do so back when I played Neopets) and this year I finally made a new base. They are limited so first come first serve. I am asking for a trade of some sort. Please see below.

Note: These are not a game adoptable but a custom art base made be me. I am most comfortable calling them "adoptables" but they are not the same as DC Sprites.

Vday Love:

user posted image< --- This is what I am currently offering. If this goes well I may open up additional commissions and bases.

Rules:

1) I only make your custom / original designs. PERIOD. No D+D or other character design.

2) I WILL NOT MAKE IN-CAVE DRAGCAVE SPECIES.*

3) DO NOT STEAL OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN. That would be art theft.

4) If the list is full I will not add your trade/request to the list. Sorry.

5) Please link back to my website or my profile here if possible. If you use on a site that does not allow outside linking then I ask that you mention somewhere that you received the adoptable from me here.

Links:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=60611

longdaystudios.com

http://raistardragon.deviantart.com/

Marsi AKA Raistardragon from dragcave

http://www.dragonclanlands.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

*If you are the original artist for the in-cave specie and are willing to allow others to use the adoptable in avatars/signatures then I will create one for you. You do not have to wait for a list to open. If multiple artists created the sprite then I want a post from all of them saying it's ok for me to create the adoptable.

Wait List:

1) krystalsharz

2) TBA

3) TBA

4) TBA

5) TBA

Yes the waitlist is small. I am also making these as prizes for a contest at dragonclanlands.com which is a forum I moderate so I cannot take on a huge load at once.

HOW TO REQUEST A TRADE/ GET ON WAIT LIST:

I am asking for a trade of some sort. Acceptable version of trade are: DC egg(s)/hatchling(s) OR Art - Sketch, drawing, or pixel art OR Paypal (If you really want too...) IOUs are accepted. Depending on your trophy I will accept/request eggs/hatchlings within your ability to acquire them.

My Wishlist for trading AUTO: (IOUs OK)

(1) Any (imbred ok): Gold / Silver / Gold Tinsel / Cheese / Paper/ CB Stripe

(2-3) Mix of CB Nebula / Pink / Red / Vine / Trio / Any Black / Any Silver Tinsel

(3-4) Pure Bred Nebulas (Any color/gender)

(4+) Common Eggs with a lineage similar to one of THIS/ THIS/ AND-OR THIS/ (Any gen higher than 3)

If you have Bronze / No Trophy I will accept ANY 4 CB Hatchlings as payment.

I also require a visual form of the design of the dragon character you are requesting an "adoptable" for. I may consider a very in-depth description but it is at my digression.

Please fill out this form.

Your Name/ Forum ID: [NAME]

Your Scroll: [LINK]

Trade offer: [Egg/hatchlings] / [Art - link an example] / PM for [Paypal]

Character Name: [NAME]

Character Design: [LINK]

Character's Favorite Color:

I request if you can please upload the image to your own server to save my bandwidth and also to protect your adoptable from accidental deletion. Thanks!

Snowman (CLOSED UNTIL NEXT YEAR!)

Examples:

user posted imageuser posted image

Finished:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by raistardragon

Your Name/ Forum ID: Dragonhatchling (for both)

Your Scroll: Dragonhatchling

Trade offer: I can try to breed my golds and silvers but I can breed the gold tinsels/silver tinsels/bronze tinsels and probably have more luck

Character Name: Seval

Character Design: don't have a link, so description. This is an OC of mine.

A typical Western dragon with purple/black scales and deep purple eyes. purple/black shadows swirl around the dragon at all times and if the shadows cover his eyes then his eyes glow faintly red. He has black horns and claws with an arrow-head on the end of his tail and three larger spines before the arrow-head begins located on the top. They are larger than the other spines that continue from his head all the way down to his tail but collectively they are the same size. The spines that start from the head start out small, get bigger toward the middle and taper down to small again until the last three spines as I have mentioned. The spines, arrow-head tail, horns and claws are all black. The underside of his belly is a darker color than his main scales.

Character's Favorite Color: dark purple.

thank you. PM me if you have any questions (I tried to be clear but if I wasn't, I'm very sorry) and I will respond ASAP smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I think your description is quiet clear so I should be able to put it together. Do you have hex color code of his colors or do you want me to guess?

Guessing is fine. I'm not real picky on the color as long as it isn't completely light (or really bright) purple. If you want me to find hex codes for them I could if guessing is too much trouble wink.gif I figured I'd give you some freedom though since I didn't want you to feel too constrained. I like others to have fun too smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Sorry I've took so long to respond. I had a family matter come up this week and I havent had a chance to look at my computer all week.

Your Name/Forum ID: TCA/TheCompleteAnimorph

Your Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/5ilence

Trade offer: IOU of Gold Tinsel- I have a few breeding pairs. You can pick one.

Character Name: Lysande te'Laria

Character Design: [LINK]

The mane is made of electricity.

Character's Favorite Color: Purple. Also, the set of cyan, yellow, and tea-green.

:3 Hi.

So I came down with bronchitis and that had me in bed for 4 days. Blah. So sorry for this taking so long. Anyways, let me know if I'm missing anything. user posted image

TCA I'll have yours in just a moment then I'll PM you both.

Edit:

TCA You have two versions depending on the BG you use. It took me forever to figure out how I should do the lightning hair. I hope that you like it.

Edited by raistardragon

Hello! Absolutely adorable! I would like to request if possible, details below as requested;

Your Name/ Forum ID: [thedragn01]

Your Scroll: [http://dragcave.net/user/thedragn01]

Trade offer: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UeQIb

Character Name: [baroo]

Character Design: http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...ns/Baroo002.jpg

Character's Favorite Color: [body Color White, base mane color purple with white tips, markings on body and wings purple]

Your Name/ Forum ID: incondicency, call me icon

Your Scroll: yurr

Trade offer: a sketch of your choice... I has no links ATM but I have some stuff on my dA in my siggy... but I can draw more than just that! will have to PM/post examples later

Character Name: Siphorys

Character Design: ...Basically the deep sea dragon on dragcave ^^ it has iridescent azure, green, purple, pink scales.

Character's Favorite Color: ORANGE, BRIGHT, BRIGHT ORANGE *foams at mouth*

Sure guys, I should be able to work on these tomorrow or thursday. I'll add both of you to my list. biggrin.gif

Icon: Do you have a reference pic? And do you mean that it is similar to the deep sea or is one? Because I'm not making DC dragons due to copyright issues. It has to be an original design that you created. Similar is ok but not the same specie only re-colored, etc. It's got to have at least 50% difference from any copyrighted character.

Edited by raistardragon

Sure guys, I should be able to work on these tomorrow or thursday. I'll add both of you to my list. biggrin.gif

Icon: Do you have a reference pic? And do you mean that it is similar to the deep sea or is one? Because I'm not making DC dragons due to copyright issues. It has to be an original design that you created. Similar is ok but not the same specie only re-colored, etc. It's got to have at least 50% difference from any copyrighted character.

YAY looking forward to seeing them ^^

Ok. Here's Baroo. I hope I got the colors right. If anything is wrong let me know. I'll get to it after in January when I'm back in town. ^ ^

user posted image

.............I must have one. D:

Your Name/ Forum ID: Verridith

Your Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Verridith

Trade offer: I can breed just about anything but the product of today's breedings are thus: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QvWGa http://dragcave.net/lineage/Nap2q http://dragcave.net/lineage/46uV2

Would any of them interest you?

Character Name: Verridith

Character Design: user posted image

Character's Favorite Color: Gold ;D

Ok. Here's Baroo. I hope I got the colors right. If anything is wrong let me know. I'll get to it after in January when I'm back in town. ^ ^

user posted image

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!! Love it! Thank you so much!

Edited for trade! The nebula I put up for trade is now a hatchling and ready when you are :0) PM you the code?

Edited by thedragn01

Sorry guys, was out of town so I couldn't work on anything. I did get a little time using my phone to check pms and such. Verridith you are added to the list. (That's a shiny nebula. I do like nebs like that. biggrin.gif)

thedragn01 Pm me the trade link when you're ready. :3

Sorry guys, was out of town so I couldn't work on anything. I did get a little time using my phone to check pms and such. Verridith you are added to the list. (That's a shiny nebula. I do like nebs like that. biggrin.gif)

thedragn01 Pm me the trade link when you're ready. :3

The one I had grew up while you were away unsure.gif But I am currently working on a new one for you (hoping one of my metallics will give me something for you instead of a nebula!!) Will get you the code as soon as I have something for you! biggrin.gif

Thanks thedragn01. I got is safely. biggrin.gif

I didn't forget about these I promise. I just wanted to try and get some of my other sprites finished in the DR first.

I sent Verridith a pm. I'm waiting for a design check. But here's the in progress for Verridith.

Completed:

user posted image

Edited by raistardragon

Your Name/ Forum ID: sharlykng

Your Scroll: Here!

Trade offer: A 5th-gen Silver [non-Tinsel] and Paper

Character Name: Srena and Athos

Character Design:

Srena

She's black and purple, with large purple-black leathery wings (the edges of the wing membrane's slightly torn). Her eyes are red, and her tail is arrow-tipped. She has a whole head of horns, two big ones and smaller ones dotting the back of her head. The spikes continues down her spine and curls a little inwards, and the get stubbier and smaller as they reach the end of her tail. Her claws are black. If possible, the snowman is melting next to her.

Wing colour example.

Athos

He's more of a dusty/creamy white, with orange-red tones at the tip of his feather wings, a little like flames. He has a mane that fluffs out a little at his head, then stops at the base of his neck (flame coloured theme, with red at the base of the fur and ends with orange-yellow at the tips.). His tail ends with a feather like a Sweetling's, but it is larger (big enough to sweep the floor with it. It has the same colouring as its mane). It's eyes are a striking leaf green.

Wing colour example. Sweetling image.

Character's Favorite Color: Srena likes deep purple while Athos prefers crimson.

Is this alright? I'm asking for two instead of one >~<"

Your Name/ Forum ID: krystalsharz

Your Scroll: www.dragcave.net/user/krystalsharz

Trade offer: This Silver Tinsel egg with beautiful lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0iAiQ

or this Gold tinsel

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wq3hv

Character Name: Fafnir

Character Design: Fafnir is made of fire. I know that's hard, but if it's too hard them just make him a red/orangish fire color with as close to real looking fire on his head and tail.

Character's Favorite Color: Red

That's fine. There's not that many on the list. I'll get to asap.

Alright, thanks! I'll PM you the teleport link.

Sorry for taking so long. Anyways here they are. I kinda took some liberties since with the descriptions. I hope you like them. If I need to make changes please let me know. I still have their files. If they are good let me know so I can delete the files.

Also, I'm going to be closing these after this so that I can get ready for my V-day ones. wink.gif

Well, this was fun. :3

user posted image

Edited by raistardragon

One word. W-OWWWW! The horns behind Athos' head really looks like a dragon's version of a halo xd.png I love them both! *huggles*

Yay! I'm really glad you like them!

Ok, requests are closed until FEB 7th. When I release these guys:

user posted image

Until then I have a contest I have to finish my submission for. wink.gif

Edited by raistardragon