Mudkipzz

Paper Children

How is it?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha, I spent five minutes staring at the first picture sideways trying to figure out what was in the background. Then I saw the part about your dog's legs.

Anyway, paper children are so cute! owo

Haha, I spent five minutes staring at the first picture sideways trying to figure out what was in the background. Then I saw the part about your dog's legs.

Anyway, paper children are so cute! owo

Ha-ha, he likes to stand on the table and watch the other dog. I was trying to get him off but I noticed I took a picture. Thank you!

You two are new? Then, welcome! Anywwho, they are good. Keep working on it!

Yes, I am new. Thank you!

--

Also, just for future reference, that is my signature at the top of her head. This was for the ourgemcodes forum contest, and Caboodlez is me username on that, haha.

I think that's good. It's also cute. :3 Welcome to the DC forums. smile.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

Hey there! I'm one of the people that welcomed you. xd.png *waves*

This is such a cute idea! I'd suggest working a bit more on your chibi style, but it's really cute! :3 What a neat little idea~ Also lol your dog.

I think that's good. It's also cute. :3 Welcome to the DC forums. smile.gif

Thank you!

Hey there! I'm one of the people that welcomed you.  xd.png *waves* This is such a cute idea! I'd suggest working a bit more on your chibi style, but it's really cute! :3 What a neat little idea~ Also lol your dog.

Thank you! Honesty, I should, as my anatomy for chibis is a bit bad. I'll be sure to practice, thanks! xd.png