natcar9

Journey to the Snagon

((It was your turn, don't feel sorry. Malum can't do much right now cause the story just strted, so I'm just going to do the Snagon.))

The Snagon woke up from a long nap. Then, for resons only he knew, he whacked himself with his long, scaley tail. The sound sent shivers throughout the surrounding forest. I cannot believe I fell asleep! BOOM! I was created to watch this rock day and night. BOOM! Oh My Gosh, the rock! The Snagon turned around and looked into the cave that guarded the Magical Rock of Wonder. I was really lucky this time! What if it was stolen? But it wasn't, so he went back to guarding like he was suposed to be doing. Why did I fall asleep again? Hmmm...........Oh yeah! I ate that burly man with the frenchy mustache last night. Wow that guy was delicious! The Snagon always gets hungry after a big meal.

Edited by natcar9

"Fang! Ut his solum hominibus! Qui sunt mali saporis scrawny usquam. Ut they adepto denmates eorum et leo quasi praeda nobis. Just relinquere solum," Risum growled, glaring at Fang. He came back reluctantly, muttering to himself. "Amentibus. Et ascendit sicut draco dormiens a tota fabula est? Bardus fusa parum aequum nos relinquere debent solum. Referre possumus omnes volunt. Ceterum quid facturus es mihi? Risum, et prava in cute parum Misfit swirls.Quid mali cum illis? Numquid parva suo cerebro non satis explicare? Geez sunt certi sunt muta. Ut neglegentiorum." she mumbled to herself. Stretching her legs, she quietly got up to see if the little humans were okay. She called out to them, feeling ridiculously guilty. "Hey, duo crura? About me paenitet Fang, non est nicest amet massa. Donec contritione O Deus dracones magni, hoc est mea culpa. PRO. Dracones non edunt homines, tu scis." With a sigh, she glided away. Risum alighted in her tree and looked around, unimpressed. She spotted Fang and quickly made her way over to him. "Stultus es! Vos volo impetro utique occidit, non est tibi? Si homines aggrediuntur, et occident vos et colligent frequentes tuis et amicis. Vultis?" she growled, angry. He shook his head sadly and flew away. "Satis habui hodie. Adde his quod non pridem deseruit Deum invenire duo leggeds quo ego ago. Videbant me. Fatuus! Quid ego exponam me eis?" she muttered, tail flicking back and forth in anger. She settled down in hder nest and took a nap, exhausted from all that flying.

((Risum speaks Latin. Here are translations according to color:

Fang! Don't attack the humans! They are scrawny and taste bad anyway. They will get all their denmates and attack you. Just leave them alone,

Idiots. They go up and climb about a sleeping dragon as if it is a play thing? Stupid puny humans honestly have no will to live. But they won't attack me. Risum, the cute little Misfit with crooked swirls. Maybe their tiny little brains didn't fully develop. Geez, they are dumb. And careless.

Hey two-legs? I'm sorry about Fang. He's not the nicest guy around. Oh, great God of the Dragons, this is all my fault. Ugh. Dragons don't eat people, you know.

You stupid! You obviously want to get killed, don't you? If you attack the humans, they will gather in great numbers and kill you and your family and friends. Do you want that?

I have had enough for today. Besides, it won't be long before those God-forsaken two leggeds find out where I live. They saw me. Idiot! Why did I expose myself to them?

If you put that through Google Translate, it WILL NOT sound right. Just take my word for it, would'ja?))

Artaxes pulled to a stop after seeing the dragon fly off after Risum growled at it. The boy dropped to the ground while panting loudly, the only words that were heard through his panting was "thanks". Thialle dropped besides him while panting as well, but much louder. After Artaxes got enough breath he pulled himself up and pointed at his sister. "That was her fault, her fault for stepping on that dragon."

Thialle mouth dropped and she screeched "I was bored!"

"Yeah, gives you no rights to step on a sleeping dragon. That poor creature needed its sleep, you know?"

"Oh yeah? I bet that you cannot get pass the Snagon without getting eaten or running away like you always do!"

Artaxes's face gone red and he cruched his fist into balls. "You want to bet? If I even did make it past him, I would be happy to ask the Wishing Stone and make you ever do stupid stuff again."

"Oh yeah? My wish was that I never have such a annoying brother that stalks me everywhere!"

"Okay thats it! I'm going to do it," he shouted at her, jumping onto his feet lifting his head up high.

"Oh yeah- wait what? I didn't actully mean't that."

"Well I need my wish to come true anyway, maybe I could wish for something better then a sister?" Artaxes asked himself as he walked onto a road dreamly. "Maybe I could get a epic house or maybe I could...?"

Thialle turned back to Risum with an very annoyed face and cried out "I was just joking! My brother is nuts!" She pulled herself back up and chased after him.

The Snagon just sat there. He wasn't really doing anything but acting like a gargoyle. Well, he was acting like a scary gargoyle. Although, there is a method for his methods. He finds it amusing when little ignorant birds just come up and perch on his head. The birds think he is a tree. Seriously, how do you confuse me with a tree? Well, it is quite amusing when I suddenly open my jaw to swallow them whole. The Snagon was hungry at the moment. The suprise on the tiny creatures' faces has got to be the funniest thing in the world. Two seconds after thinking about that, a bird landed on his nose. He shot a stream of fire and smoke out of his nostrils, burning it to a crisp. The Snagon whipped back his head and devoured the burned bird. Hmm... I don't usally cook my food, but it does have a smoky flavor. The Snagon did his best roar, all the birds withen two miles flew out of their hiding spots and into the sky.

I think I should introduce Malum now.

Malum had just finished her breakfast of ten triple chocolate pies. Yum.... Those are some good pies. OOOOO... Who's life should I make harder today? How about... I don't know, I'll check the list. She pulls out a magical list with the names of people or things whose lives she will make hard today. The names just always appear. Even Malum doesn't know how it works. The name read 'Artaxes.' Perfect, says he wants to go on the journey to the Snagon. This one will be easy. And with that, she teleported to the place Artaxes was in. She popped into a place that was hidden from his view, of course. Using her own magic, Malum made a map to the Snagon's clearing appear in front of Artaxes.

Risum withdrew a piece of parchment, a pen she had stolen from the humans, and a jar of ink. Also stolen. She laid the parchment against a rock and gripped the pen in her paw. "Hmmm ... Sed molestie quam haurire. Oh, EGO got is! Perscripta his duobus hominibus, Ego vici!" (Hmmm... what to draw, what to draw. Oh, I got it! I'll sketch those two village humans!) she said, her eyes lighting up. She snapped towards a bush and saw a dog that looked like something she had drawn. "Hey! Ive 'got aliquantulus perscripta ut vultus similis ut illic canis!" (Hey! I've got a little sketch that looks just like that dog over there!) she exclaimed, tossing the ink, pen, and parchment back into her bag. She withdrew a picture of a puppy she had drawn years ago. It had a small, floppy bow and innocent eyes. But under all that innocence, the power to destroy without mercy lurked. She had named the puppy 'Malum'. This paper dog looked like Malum, but.... Grown up? Risum looked down at the old parchment in her claws. Malum? An ut vere vos Ego credebam te iusto odio! (Malum? Could that really be you? I thought you were just a drawing!) she thought, rapidly glancing from the dog to the sketch.

((If you don't want that, I'll delete it. tongue.gif))