Jump to content
AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Recommended Posts

@BrokenGems The midnight when the 17th begins. What that means is that you can't have dragons die any earlier than on the 17th, or their tombstones will disappear before Halloween. The midnight part isn't really important, and you shouldn't be killing dragons right at 12:00 am on the 17th anyway because then the tombstones will go away on 12:00 am on Halloween and you probably won't have time to try and revive them first.

Share this post


Link to post

@songwithnosoul

 

Welp, I was wrong (but hey that's why I asked). Thanks so much! :lol: I did know not to kill them exactly at midnight on the 17th, but I want kill slots to come back during the time zombies are still visible on Halloween to increase the chances if I decide to try for more, so I wanted to make extra sure of the correct times for that. Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post

So--should you try revive at the start of the day on Oct 31, or at 11:59 pm, the end of the day?

 

OK--I read the first page!  start of the day!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

bleh of course most of the first hidden hatchie batch but two turned S2, they had so little views that I was confident they would not, but well. At least two S1, now hopefully they stay that way for their last almost 2 days... and turn later on *one can hope lol* ^^

 

Btw. I am desperately looking for scrolls with Zombies on them for my Encyclopedia. I checked almost everyone's I could find here,but when they are not in a highlighted group it's often difficult to find them. So I would be grateful for a hint from people that have Zombie groups to visit :D

Edited by Kiwiana

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

Btw. I am desperately looking for scrolls with Zombies on them for my Encyclopedia. I checked almost everyone's I could find here,but when they are not in a highlighted group it's often difficult to find them. So I would be grateful for a hint from people that have Zombie groups to visit :D

The spreadsheet in the first post here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/101138-zombie-success-stories/

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

bleh of course most of the first hidden hatchie batch but two turned S2, they had so little views that I was confident they would not, but well. At least two S1, now hopefully they stay that way for their last almost 2 days... and turn later on *one can hope lol* ^^

 

Btw. I am desperately looking for scrolls with Zombies on them for my Encyclopedia. I checked almost everyone's I could find here,but when they are not in a highlighted group it's often difficult to find them. So I would be grateful for a hint from people that have Zombie groups to visit :D

 

I have four on my scroll, here's my zombie group: link

Edited by Twimm

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

Thank you Ruby and Twimm! Will go visit tomorrow morning when they show :D

Their tombstones count, too ;) The observation counter goes up no matter what the current form of the zombie is. I observed most of them during daytime.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Do the hatchlings die when fogged or do we have to unfog them?

They die in the fog if you *don't* unfog them.

Like, if you unfog them, they might grow up instead if they have enough stats.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Their tombstones count, too ;) The observation counter goes up no matter what the current form of the zombie is. I observed most of them during daytime.

 

Oooooh I had no idea! *starts right away* xD

 

Edit: thanks a bunch, now the only left missing are adult forms of Pygmy Wyvern, Pygmy Eastern and the new one, Pygmy Wyrm (which is missing on the Wiki site if I saw that right), but I am confident I get to those around Halloween^^

Edited by Kiwiana

Share this post


Link to post

Tomorrow is 14 days before the 31st, for those who want to try more than 5 times for adult Zombies.

 

Information for players whose time zone changes the clocks between tomorrow and the 31st (in my case, on the 28th): the tombstone will disappear one hour before you expect it to. Plan carefully.

(If you killed the dragon at 3 pm on the 17th, the tombstone will disappear at 2 pm on the 31st. It will have been there for the same number of hours as normal, but it will not be the same time of day because of that stupid clock-changing thing.)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

 

Information for players whose time zone changes the clocks between tomorrow and the 31st (in my case, on the 28th): the tombstone will disappear one hour before you expect it to. Plan carefully.

 

 

Oh wow, I almost forgot about that because all my clocks change automatically... 😮

I would have ended up so confused about the zombie timing! :D

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

(If you killed the dragon at 3 pm on the 17th, the tombstone will disappear at 2 pm on the 31st. It will have been there for the same number of hours as normal, but it will not be the same time of day because of that stupid clock-changing thing.)

 

Good point. Thanks for the reminder.

Share this post


Link to post

Do revived Gilded Bloodscales turn into the generic two headed zombies? Because according to the wiki it's an Eastern Two headed, but as far as I know there's no Eastern Two headed zombie, only regular and lindwurm/sea serpent.

 

EDIT: Thanks GhostMouse :)

Edited by Cinspawn

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Do revived Gilded Bloodscales turn into the generic two headed zombies? Because according to the wiki it's an Eastern Two headed, but as far as I know there's no Eastern Two headed zombie, only regular and lindwurm/sea serpent.


Yes, they get the regular two-headed zombie sprite. This adult and this hatchling were both Gilded Bloodscales.

Share this post


Link to post

Just double checking since I'm a little confused. The help page says dead eggs and hatchlings count towards your limit. If a hatchling dies through fogging, does it count towards the limit?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Kurokosworth said:

Just double checking since I'm a little confused. The help page says dead eggs and hatchlings count towards your limit. If a hatchling dies through fogging, does it count towards the limit?

 

The Help page's wording is wrong. It's only deliberately *killed* eggs/hatchies that count, so anything that dies from using the 'kill' action, as well as having a Vampire bite an egg or using Earthquake, since those are deliberate actions. Simply running out of time does not count towards any limits.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

The Help page's wording is wrong. It's only deliberately *killed* eggs/hatchies that count, so anything that dies from using the 'kill' action, as well as having a Vampire bite an egg or using Earthquake, since those are deliberate actions. Simply running out of time does not count towards any limits.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Today is the 17th! Be sure to remember to kill your first 5 adult zombie fodder sometime today if you have them. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Five dead and waiting with five more waiting in the wings for the 31st with a few understudies just in case!

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post

5 killed with only 1 dodge and so far 4 of the fogged hatchies died.

YAY! (oops did I just say that? XD)

Edited by Kiwiana

Share this post


Link to post

I am literally going to scream.

 

Like, 6 dragons. 5 dodges. Is this NORMAL or am I doing something wrong ;;

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.