AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Out of 13 hatchlings and 5 adults, I got 1 male adult zombie, 2 female S2s, and 2 S1s. I would have loved for the ungendered fodder to zombify, and later today I'll go after some lady dragons to get that adult female. But, for now, I couldn't be happier!

Main goal (black from black x zombie) not achieved, but out of 5 fodders:

2 avoided

2 disintegrated

1 zombified (one egg from her is still somewhere in AP)

11 tries 11 fails That's about my usual.

0/4 Adults and 2/3 hatchlings. I was really hoping for some of my adults to turn sad.gif.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNHMe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MOiv5

I really shouldn't have named one of them because now I can't use the name for a later zombie.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1QbHh

And one that I was mad at and I had an extra kill.

What Happens When You Grow Up misbehaved one day by growing up without his master's permission. His master then preceded to kill him and perform black magic and now he shall forever walk the earth wishing that he hadn't grown up.

That is his description. Dragons better learn they get descriptions if they anger me.

Edited by thomasgold19

3 female adults, 1 male, every one of my 12 hatchlings disintegrated, unfortunately.

Good luck to you folks who still have dragons to kill/revive.

5 adults:

3 males - all success

2 females - all disintegrated

7 ungendered hatchlings:

3 success/4 disintegrated

I forgot the gendered hatchies... I'll make them someday...

Well, I can't complain! biggrin.gif

Hmm, this looks really pretty. Skywing child in the AP, look at the pweety lineage. 6/10 zombie-fied, so 3/5 dragons turned to zombies for me.

Every adult failed. Wasted two.

If you kill a dragon and successfully revive it, you don't get another chance when you rekill it.

And apparently Dino's can't be revived at all.

I don't know if this has been reported earlier, but apparently it works with dragons killed longer than 2 weeks ago..

I killed a dragon back in June, and I saved it's code.. Now I went to that dragon's action page and successfully turned it into a Zombie.

I just thought I would share this, since there were a few people in the TLQ thread about 2 months ago (I think) who all said this wouldn't work.. tongue.gif

Haha, I will probably create an army of dead adults for next Halloween.. xd.png

In case you want to see..

And this year's results:

2 Revivals

8 Zombies

16 Dusted

Hmm, half of them turned into Zombies. That's quite good :3

That... is awesome. Does that mean we can have just as many adult fodders as hatchie fodders?

Someone should look into this. ^^

I accidentally let my Daughter's hatchlings die earlier this month, so we had 4 revives to try. All turned to zombies, but somehow only 1 is showing on her scroll. I can't wait to show her when she wakes up from her nap!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mwQ2o

I checked the scroll and all four zombie hatchies are there

wink.gif

All but one of mine disintegrated... and the one that didn't revived. Grrr. I released it. Stupid dragons.

I don't know if this has been reported earlier, but apparently it works with dragons killed longer than 2 weeks ago..

I killed a dragon back in June, and I saved it's code.. Now I went to that dragon's action page and successfully turned it into a Zombie.

I just thought I would share this, since there were a few people in the TLQ thread about 2 months ago (I think) who all said this wouldn't work.. tongue.gif

Haha, I will probably create an army of dead adults for next Halloween.. xd.png

In case you want to see..

And this year's results:

2 Revivals

8 Zombies

16 Dusted

Hmm, half of them turned into Zombies. That's quite good :3

Also you now have what appears to be "proof" of zombies from days other than Halloween. Even though it really isn't. lol but this is cool. I may have to play with this idea next year.

10 hatchlings. Three revived and 2 successful ungendereds which is what I wanted most so I'm happy about that.

The adults I wanted to zombie for lineages were a bust, so now I don't care about the offspring they produced this year. Try again next year.

Oh man. I forgot that today was zombie-day until a few minutes ago so I hadn't killed my fodder yet.

Three of them dodged. >:C

But the two that didn't both revived as zombie, hooray! That's probably a horrible thing to be happy about.

My stats:

• Unknown-gendered adults - 2/5
  • Female hatchlings - 9/23 + 1 revived
  • Male hatchlings - 3/9
  • Unknown-gendered hatchlings - 5/13
  • Ungendered hatchlings - 5/32 + 1 revived
That's 24/82.

I'm kinda unhappy about the ungendered hatchies, to be honest. It had been going relatively well, and then boom - suddenly 20 failed attempts in a row sad.gif

That means I should get zombie fodder hatchies again next year, I was hoping I wouldn't need to. Ah well, hehe.

After getting my first hatchling 2 years ago, I finally succeeded in zombifying an adult this year on my final attempt, and revived one completely. I stocked up early on and got 13 zombie fodder dragons so I would be prepared.

The only dragon that survived last year I named "I Won the Hunger Games". The one that I revived this year I named "Secretly I Am Jesus"... which also happens to be a water walker.

I think I'm going to release the survivors because I feel like it would be mean to use them next year too but mostly because I really hate water walkers and don't want them on my scroll lol

EDIT: Hold the phone, I had one more attempt and suceeded. Ye haw! Now I have a cute little undead dragon family. <3

Edited by Watari