Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Winter is so pretty! biggrin.gif

No, not an Easter thing, though if it happened when the eggs were still catchable, it was AWESOME!

I got a couple Sunny Days while Easter Egg hunting. When I'm gathering I usually sit in the same area for several rounds. I go through and collect what I can. Then, when there's only a few items left, I get those and quickly go back through or start a new session. That usually works for me to get higher R items.

I've had a few twins, but no triplets. So far, I've bred two Omni and way more females than males.

Edited by Raikielia

This is going to sound like a dumb question but, what does "extract excess" mean? huh.gif I got a notification while I was away saying this: "Oh good! A feli went out on a meat trip and brought back 50 meat for your colony." Now I have 60/15 (I'm guessing food? ^^; ) Now what do I do? unsure.gif

Oh, man! Give me your luck on making ladies! My cats bred me an omni before a chick, but I still get more guys than gals.

You can either leave the meat in there and the cats will automatically eat what they need, or you can extract the excess and put in in clan coffers or even try to sell it.

I generally never have to fill my nest coffer because they go off and hunt! I currently have this: Colony Coffer: 418/82. Crazy cats. ^.^

Another good technique is to clear the gathering area of all the items except an R10 or R20. Finish or quit that gathering session, but remember where that item is. On the next gathering session, start with that spot, then go nuts and try to spam the area to get any rare items. That's one of my techniques. ^.^;;

I don't think it's looking good for my feli's sad.gif My female is in the negatives for feelings toward my male sad.gif I hope things look up for them still, I want them to have kittens (or whatever baby felidae are called ^^; )

I think everyone calls them kittens. tongue.gif Give them time. Mine hated each other for a bit, before they started liking each other. You could buy Aphrodisiac Potions if you wanted to speed it up, but they're a bit expensive if you can't make them yet.

I think everyone calls them kittens. tongue.gif Give them time. Mine hated each other for a bit, before they started liking each other. You could buy Aphrodisiac Potions if you wanted to speed it up, but they're a bit expensive if you can't make them yet.

Oh ok x3 As long as I know that they'll (hopefully) like in each other later (even if they don't have kittens), I'll wait xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

and you gotta wait till their adults, thats why i didnt mind making all my feli at once, higher chance of a feli falling in love with another when they have more options

And i love my Winter, shes one of my customs, then i did alittle calligraphy and shes a knock out

The father to be isnt bad himself

user posted image

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Another dumb question (or when it comes time for them to breed, if they do), do they stay mates for life, or do they switch mates? huh.gif The reason I ask is, if/when I make more customs, I don't want a pair that has bred to be mated with another pair ^^;

They'll breed with whichever cats they love(95 - 100, I think). They won't stick to a single mate. If you don't want certain cats to breed, put any you aren't breeding in your Cryo and leave the ones you want to breed in your nest. That's what I do. Also, your cats don't age in your Cryo. Whenever one of my females gets pregnant I stick the male in my Cryo so I get more breedings out of him.

Edited by Raikielia

i dont like the cryo.....if their in the cryo they dont interact with any females anymore and therefore they dont get them pregnant, and id like all of my pretties to breed together, i like the random breeding, and my oldest cat is 11 days, 55 days away from being an elder......idk......

They'll breed with whichever cats they love(95 - 100, I think). They won't stick to a single mate. If you don't want certain cats to breed, put any you aren't breeding in your Cryo and leave the ones you want to breed in your nest. That's what I do. Also, your cats don't age in your Cryo. Whenever one of my females gets pregnant I stick the male in my Cryo so I get more breedings out of him.

Oh ok :3 I just finished reading the tutorial (which I should've fully read in the first place ^^; ) and knowing that I can place them in and out of the Cryo whenever I need to is awesome :3 It's sort of like, keeping your active ones out while your others are put away for later I'm guessing :3

Just so you know, you won't be able to put them in the Cryo if they are sick or injured. That bugs the crap outta me. Mine are always getting in fights. xd.png

mine do too, its so annoying.....they need to take after the hippies.....make love not war......and give me your kittens.....and i really need some naming help

user posted image

i have no clue what to name him

I'm not really good at naming, myself. ^.^;;

For when they get injured from fighting, Navani Leaves cure them of that. They're found easily enough, or sold for 10 en in the main shop.

I've been having trouble getting on FF all day, though. sad.gif

Yeah, there are moments of crazy-lag. Not now, though. Of course, there aren't many people on, so. ^.^

Hurrah, I convinced a friend of mine to join the tribe I'm in! biggrin.gif

Tribes can be fun. The one I'm in is a land tribe and all the people in it are really friendly and nice. We talk a lot and help each other out. We really do have a lot of fun together. ^.^

Hehe, Chocolate Frost is pregnant with a very pretty Omni kitten. tongue.gif This time I'm sure Bai Yu Xu is the father, it says so on the Ultrasound and the notification. xd.png

I keep forgetting about this thread >_> Mebbie I should be trying to recruit you guys to my tribe, but I think we're getting sort of inactive. xd.png Leaf and Serpent tribe; we're the psychos who try to be competitive but fail.

I'm thinking I should occasionally random-gift felis; what do you guys think? Not that I have any pretty ones :/ I tend to just have random toms that I zapped with the Lab Ray (lolol neopets?) until they turned female. Or something.

My Feli must be blessed or something; every time they gave birth they had twins. (Once triplets.) Now with two more Feli (Zerda twins! <3) on the way. x)

user posted image

+

user posted image

=

user posted image

hes male but he took his mothers markings and eyes and his fathers coloring, unfortunatly he carries the calligraphy instead of displaying, but hes a hot gent smile.gif

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Yay! I just got a Felidae egg for referring 15 people! <3 Now I've gotta think of a design for her. <3