Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

@zorua9: I dont remember if they did it manually or not (I think manually) and since FF is still in beta an admin reviews over your application before replying. It took me a couple days.

ah okay, thanks.

What was yesterday's AC? My stepsister wouldn't let me on and took her netbook with her to her dad's, and my brother wouldn't let me on. I've got an idea of how I can get on to get each day from now on. smile.gif

At my mom's house-

Use the PS3 to get it.

At my dad's house-

Use my 'spaz' PSP to get it.

Because my 'spaz' PSP is horribly hard to use for typing and I don't want to get caught on the PS3, pretty much you won't hear from me until I can get my internet back or can bring a netbook with me... I'm having christmas with my stepmom's parents and we're opening gifts on christmas day, so hopefully I'll get a visa card or two and be able to bring the netbook to enter them in and get a Xano egg or two... I'm actually kinda debating if buying a Xano egg is cheaper than getting a Felidae egg and using shuckbuddies or those candies that give rec. genes and then using an activation disc...

Tanenbaum cuffs, white, red and green glowing contacts and 75 EN.

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

I wanted to turn him into a Iuridon and he turned at the first try o.o

I'm like blink.gif ATM. Yay!

Darn. I would have liked the cuffs, white & green glowing contacts, and en, but I guess it isn't as bad as if I had missed a new mini (like the first day)...

>:D All weekend I asked my dad, stepmom, and stepsister to give me anywhere from two to four animals and I wrote each pairing they gave me on a separate page and now I'm drawing them all. So far, I completely ADORE the deer/butterfly and the seal/swan/zebra! wub.gif If only I could upload them and post them all for you to see. I've got over 50 creatures for my new site in the making! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see all of my notifications when I get home!

Got two Guardian pregnancies one of the pregnancies having a pair of pretty purplish toms. And I still need to gencode a litter of twin zerdas tongue.gif

EDIT: Also this must be one of the most pretty OSTs I've seen so far from my pairs. I love it sooo much biggrin.gif: user posted image

Oh yeah and DD, for Captain Cadmium's two latest kits off of Goldenscale, which on did you want again?

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=382815

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=382814

Edited by gjhhhhhh

@DD - Ooh, I like the 3rd one! It feels like the perfect balance of red/green/white/gold. :D

And that reminds me...which version do you guys like better? I decided I'd add Frost in gold to my to-be-Christmas-Iuri, but I can't decide whether it should be over or under Feathers.

Under Feathers

Over Feathers

Thanks for the opinion, Raikelia. :D Here's Golden Cheer now, all dressed up~

user posted image

-----------

Another poll: yellow Ophidian or white Ophidian? I'm plan on making one of my 06 feli into this design. Even though it uses Speckles. ;-;

Edited by Saloiq

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not baby images will be made for the felis. Kind of like in dragcave how there are different sprites for the eggs, the hatchling, and the winged stages.

No problem and I like white. tongue.gif Also, Saloiq, what's your ID#?

@leodoug Doubtful since you create them from eggs to straight to adults. Though, since you already have to wait for them to grow up, you could suggest that in the forums.

EDITED to reword.

Edited by Raikielia

I'm #13614. :D

@leodoug - Knife doesn't think baby/teen/elder stages are worth the effort (all that new art) and it's almost definitely not going to happen. I was kind of hoping for baby stages like on wajas though. :c

lol A couple people put something in my Stocking, so I put something in theirs(to pay them back, ya know) and they both put more in mine. xd.png I'm already low on good things to give out from Halloween! ._.

You can't open them until the 25th.

EDIT: Gah! So pretty!

user posted image

How much should I sell him for?

Edited by Raikielia

@Zorua You'll need to know their ID#(which you can find in () next to their name on FF), then find the item you want to send to them, click 'Gift to User' and enter their ID#. You can also add EN and/or a message there, too. And if you're looking to give something they want or need, some people have a wishlist on their profile or some people post their wishlists on the forums.

@Kuuki Kay, I'll start with that. smile.gif

:drools: Wolfie, I ADORE that chetae! Pretty marking colors!

Okay, so ya know that site I was working on? I'm still keeping it secret, but in the mean time, I'm working on creatures to be adopted and whatnot... I've got the adult stage of one almost done so far, but I was wondering what you all thought of it because I'm not the best at shading... I'll post it in a sec.

EDIT:

Oh yeah! Don't forget to stop by Stocking Stuffers!!

EDIT II:

user posted image

©StarSea & JJKirbyrox

Can you tell what three animals are in it?

Edited by StarSea