Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

You go ahead and make the first one Rai. I'm going to wait and see if I can get any other entries (just to be fair) I'm probably going to make a thread for it on FF too. Thank you though! They are pretty!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

They are gorgeous o.o

So, DD, you added me to the clan and I got the message too (X Your request to join D.C Family Breeding (#3801) has been approved!), but I can still see the "Join" button and it's not on my profile, too. So what should I do?

Now That I have accepted you, you must hit join again and then I'll edit you to be able to freely add feli. I set it up like that so it would ensure only D.C members can get in.

Edit: ALL SET KUUKI! smile.gif

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Thanks! And I can add Felis other than Felidae too, right? If it has Felidae recessive.

Which one looks more like Hawkeye: this guy or this one?

Edited by KuukiKiller

no no no, lol, it's Felidae dom, with any other Recessive genes lol

I like Hawkeye#2

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Got back on! biggrin.gif DD, I accept your challange! >:D

Chetae 1

Cool Mist

Celestial, penguin, voodoo, and frost

Chetae 2

Winter Night

Stains, civet, pronghorn, inkdrops

(I can help you with the stains, as I've got tons of stained knives.)

Chetae 3

Giftful Souls

Dun, painted, blanket, dog points

Will do a fourth if you want. smile.gif

If there's one of those that you hate, I might make it myself... happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

You go ahead and make the first one Rai. I'm going to wait and see if I can get any other entries (just to be fair) I'm probably going to make a thread for it on FF too. Thank you though! They are pretty!

I may get to it eventually, but it'd be low on my list.

Man, I cannot play Orbles today. >_<

Heck just decided to sneak on to the forums xd.png

When I got online this morning there was so much I had to do and I realized I forgot to collect the daily EN from the premuim place and I was like fffffffffffffff nnoooo whatever tongue.gif

Plus I got several kits born and is thinking of either using them as gifts during the event or use them as more breeding fodder or just raffle them off to whosoever wants them

EDIT: Also I all of a sudden got the spirit favorite of the elder chetae because I sacrificed a zapped xano tongue.gif And this kit was born with -3 hunting score instead of the usual -7

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=383194

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Guuuuurrrgg I hate it when I get pregnancies I need to gencode or it'd turn out ugly b/c:

1. Takes forever to find something you haven't gencoded or cloned or anything yet and that you want to clone/use DNA from

2. Using the gencoding tab takes forever tongue.gif

3. DNA might screw up while doing that so it'll take even longer to complete :/

EDIT: Boooo I just realized this gencoded feli got gencoded with peregrine on the wrong layer >.<

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=376081

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Got back on! biggrin.gif DD, I accept your challange! >:D

Chetae 1

Cool Mist

Celestial, penguin, voodoo, and frost

Chetae 2

Winter Night

Stains, civet, pronghorn, inkdrops

(I can help you with the stains, as I've got tons of stained knives.)

Chetae 3

Giftful Souls

Dun, painted, blanket, dog points

Will do a fourth if you want. smile.gif

If there's one of those that you hate, I might make it myself... happy.gif

Star- I like the first and third ones. I'll let you know if I decide to use either of them. Thank you and feel free to design more!

user posted image

It's so close to being a perfect watermelon. o_O

OMG WITH A WHITE BASE THAT'S BE AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS FELI!! *is jealous*

OMG WITH A WHITE BASE THAT'S BE AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS FELI!! *is jealous*

True, I hadn't even thought of that! O: I might give it a Coat Bleach on Christmas Eve. x3

@Raikelia - Gooold. *_* Okay, I now might end up putting my first patches on it too. XD Gotta figure out what I can do~

Edited by Saloiq

*drools,grabby hands*I WANT!!!!

ok so I need you guys to pm me a Christmas wishlist. 3 items each: 1 Expensive/r-90 item/big gift, 2 cheap/common/small gifts. I will then be filling stockings accordingly. No pm= whatever I can find. Since feli can't go IN stockings yet, I'll just be sending them directly to you.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Oooh! Someone I don't know put something in my Stocking! biggrin.gif Too bad I can't know what it is yet. >_> I has a Wishlist on my FF profile. wink.gif

EDIT: Oooh, another gift! I've gotta start stuffing some stockings now. tongue.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Ah the stockings are up now. I am much too lazy to put up a wishlist and I have very little idea of what I want.

@zorua9: I dont remember if they did it manually or not (I think manually) and since FF is still in beta an admin reviews over your application before replying. It took me a couple days.