Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Whatcha need? I've got a few...

I need Darkborg Front Right Leg and Tail and Cyborg Torso, Head, and Front Right and Left Legs.

I like it! I'll trade you a red poison devil for a blood vial!

I may tweak the hex codes a bit though, make them brighter, but overall, I love it!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

happy.gif Okay! Sending it over. smile.gif

Wolfie, I know I've got some head, and legs. Lemme check. smile.gif

EDIT:

The only one I have that you need is the cyborg front left leg...

EDIT II:

Just got a rubystone, but I've still yet to get a darkstone... :L I hope I can get one (or even some!) on time!

EDIT III:

*yawns* I'm too tired to do this for much longer, so good night everyone! *hugs, puts out pumpkin cookies, and rolls off to bed*

Edited by StarSea

Candies? Maybe something I'm missing in collection. The cheapest one in user shops is 500 En and then it jumps all the way up to 999 En and 999 Orbs, so that's greatly unreliable. Send me whatever. smile.gif

Night night! (I'll hopefully stay on for a while longer, but I'll check in the morning if I don't. smile.gif)

ok so Star's design sparked an idea in my head and after a bazillion revisions, This is what I have decided to make my Veteran's Day Feli look like:

Felidae

Aquus

Scalae

Zerda

Chetae

Igneo

Xano

Iuridon

the profile will have an explanation to the colors, a link to Star's Veteran Courage, and an identical list of supporters. What do you guys think?

Thank you. Star, you ok with me doing this?

engineering egg (if you don't want me to do the profile stuff, just let me know.)

THIS is beautiful

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Of course! biggrin.gif

Okay, I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'd either need the full screen of my laptop or a warmer room (yes, the cold makes me sleepy. xd.png), which I'm not getting either of those right now. sad.gif I'm going to do a quick scan over the list one last time. *hugs* Night!

cool thanks! Night Star!! *hugs and hands warm milk and cookies*

*FACEPALM* I am such a loser. I putthe markings on incorrectly so now I have to post in the oops thread and have the markings put in the right order....golly I must be more tired than I thought.

ANYWAY:

I need a name for the feli.....ideas?

I have a few: Pride, Honor and Glory, Life Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness (may have to shorten that one) Proud to Be an American, American Pride, American Solider, I Pledge Allegiance......they sound lame to me though so I wanted to ask you guys.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I wanna make one more, but I have no idea what colors to use... I was thinking either Faith or Hope, but faith is symbolized with white and blue, which are in your kitty and hope is symbolized with green which is already in my first kitty... :L

ToT is still going.....I wonde if they extended the time after all! oh we,, I think I'm pretty much done. I'm going to go make a list of who gets what(of those that already requested items) and then post a list of what's left that I don't want. brb

Knife and Yasu misunderstood each other. Knife wanted it to end Monday night at midnight, not Sunday night at midnight, so Yasu put it to Monday midnight. smile.gif

Okay, sleep will be taking me soon if I don't come to it first. I'm really going to sleep this time. *yawns* I sure hope my laptop is fixed when I get home...

EDIT:

I wanna labbie, but I don't know if anyone will join me... :L My stepsister is already a member, and she hardly ever gets on, so it'd be pointless to labbie up with her, and no one else in my family seems interested. sad.gif

Edited by StarSea

I would Star, but I'm really bad at sharing these kinds of things...

ok, those of you who sent in requests, I've sent the items out. As of right now, This is the CANDY available from me and how many I have left. (big items you only get one each and if multiple people want the same thing, it will be evenly split between you. If you are the only person, I'll give you half now, and half when I'm sure no one else will ask for it.)

3 Sugar Cubes

7 Hakooloe

6 Abelki Gummies

6 Roko Rollerz

5 Vita Vayus (not everyone will get one as I WILL be keeping a few)

6 Noxious candies

8 Shfular

3 Shuckuys

7 Pinobeans

11 Filchay Bursts

1 Bibi bite

6 Jaujaubeez

enough akieezeez everyone can have one

4 Crayaline

5 Flara petals

4 Fluhuku bars

5 Loutus Sap

4 Labulets

5 Sugar Balloons

3 voonooz

4 nectar drops

2 Dulu Drops

6 lotus petals

2 candied flara points

3 radradrikos

1 huhu cluster

4 marshmoyras

4 Byuceve Bars

1 Pied Piece

To request items, please send me a pm with a list of what you want (do not include amounts, I'll give you what I can) once we get through candy, I'll make a new post for a new category.

2am...I'm going to bed. night....well morning all.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

no problem smile.gif

so, I told you guys I screwed up Glory's markings, but actually, IDK if they really are that bad. Result:

user posted image

I may just keep it that way, what do you guys think?

Edited by DarkDamsel09