Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I've recently joined and i'm getting quite a few twins/triplets xd.png Too bad the ToT ended...

*I'm trading EN for Myo Leafes (horading them in big ammounts)!*

If some of the new members want a welcome package contact me.

I am Mercy Less #12802 at Felisfire.

I love felisfire! I'm qweee (#18341). I wish I could get lucky on the luck and timing though sad.gif. On a totally unrelated note, look at this zerda I bought link! Doesn't he capture the spirit of football fans everywhere?

Did you put a reason as to why you wanna join? tongue.gif if so, what did you put?

wellitwaswaytooshort

Something like "I like cats and think the site is really cool!" wayyy too short

I anyone has any unwanted items, I need a breeding potion, or any potion that makes feli have a 100 like stat toward each other, if not, can someone please send the ingredients to an Aphrodisiac potion? Im scrougerules93 on felisfire!

Im scrougerules93 on felisfire How do I get orbs and get energy?

Not sure if you're still looking for an answer or already figured it out, buuut orbs you get either by buying them for real world currency or from other players for energy (item search), and energy can be acquired through playing games, selling items and feli, and through advents or site events during holidays (and maybe a few other ways that has escaped my notice) when there are any.

EDIT: You can also get EN by logging in daily.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

GUESS WUT!? 2 FELI GOT PREGNANT! smile.gif THEY R: angel of darkness (#686549)

AND darkness (#686550) CONGRAGULATIONS TO THEESE TO FELI! my username? Dis is meh username below!

scrougerules93 (#20023)

After me and an online friend left Felisfire for awhile we ended up returning to it. She returned to it first but then she dragged me back into it. xd.png

Some of my older fell were left out after i left so they're all really old now (But that's fixable). Fortunately some of my more favourite fell that I had are still at breeding age. I also cmd across a slight problem while looking through my cryocamber.... I have way too many omnis and not enough females.

I rotated out my clans' breeding pairs the other day, as well as restocked the coffers because why not lol. Now just waiting for them to breed so I can gencode their babies wink.gif

I joined yay! My username is Woohoo (#21227).

Edited by Lindy

HI! Don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I use to play here and on Felisfire a long time ago, but had to stop due to real life problems. Now I'm back, and I'd like to reconnect with everyone if possible!

Hi sweetie, nice to hear from you! ^-^

Mostly, I play Subeta now and a little bit of Aywas.

I missed you in the games!

ULALENA! *hugs* I missed you guys too! How are you?

I just got banned and I can not contact staff since I was banned. Can some one please ask for a staff member to email me here:

darkpoet91@hotmail.com

this is what it says:

You were permanently banned from the site.

Reason:

Having multiple accounts. You were previously banned for this before you made this account, and you should not have been re-accepted to Felisfire for breaking a very important ToS rule.

I don't know what happened and I'm really upset right now.Please help?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Found this thread yaaaay

Anyways, I am trying to join. But for one, I have nobody to give me a referer ID, and two, it said my email was invalid D:

Hi! ^-^

I am ulalena over there! Just tell me when you there and I am going to help getting you started!

I joined yesterday night. I tried to join in the past, but I never got a response back about whether or not I was accepted.

I only hatched two of my starting eggs; a male and a female. After I get a better understanding of how things work, I'll probably hatch the rest. In the meantime, I'm enjoying watching these two interact (and hopefully fall in love so they will mate? wub.gif ) and poking around the site. :3