Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

You should! tongue.gif

Give me your number then so I can send supplies! biggrin.gif

My ID is 12758

Glad to know there's still people joining FF biggrin.gif I noticed not very many people are on these days...guess they're pretty busy.

I was just accepted to FF this afternoon. I'm already a fan of the Xanos and the Chetae x3 I think I'll just be a hoarder for the Chetae and as many Xanos as I can get my hands on.

('.')/ Igneo fan over here! Igneos are beautiful, and so are Chetaes smile.gif

Just applied to be a member - deeply intrigued by the kittehs and the art. Not that I have time to focus on more than one adoptables site at a time, but it will give me something to do when I'm locked and can't do anything with my scroll here.

Oh yay, new members biggrin.gif Welcome to FF!

There hasn't been very many people playing recently, unfortunately D: but with the Halloween event coming up next month, I'm sure a lot more people will get online biggrin.gif I can't wait for Halloween, last year's Halloween event was really fun (no, I'm not willing to give away spoilers! Mwahahaha)

My faves have always been xanos, igneos, chetae, and felidaes. Everything else, well, it's harder to pick a good design for if I want to make one. tongue.gif

This is a much more complex game than DragonCave, I'll definitely say that. 0.o I've been digging through the tutorials and the FAQ to figure out how on earth to get stuff. I need to figure out a faster way to get EN so that I can get a lighter. laugh.gif

In case I don't encounter it in the tutorials, how do the holiday events work here? Is there a special Halloween species, and how do I get my mitts on it? biggrin.gif

Well for Halloween, once they say the event's officially started, you can go to any player's page and at the top there should be a green button that says "Trick or Treat!" or something like that. Clicking it will lead you to a random event, and that event could give you something really rare or give you derpy common stuff xd.png Sometimes though, you may get nothing (trick) or some other unlucky incident happens and that may cause you to loose some of your EN (so keep the amount of EN on you at the time to a minimum! *hint* there's a banking system!) Last year there was a lot of lag because of this, so they put in a 10 minute cooldown between each time you trick or treat someone. (Not sure if it was 5 or 10 mins. Probably 5...) And you can also get Halloween specific minipets!

Before that time, you may also see a user run event called "Lights On, Lights Off." If a person's username says "Lights On" somewhere in it, then you can post (politely) something like "Trick or treat!" or roleplay it (i.e. A gray feli walks up the porch and knocks on your door. "Trick or treat!" he says shyly.) If you beg though, you would probably not get anything (i.e. saying exactly what you want ("I want flahuku bars!"), or asking for something very specific("I would like an orb!"))

It's always better to just say "Trick or treat" and let the users decide what to give you. They'll usually give you something nice smile.gif And if they don't have a lot of things to give, they'll usually give a large quantity of what they do have (i.e. sending you 50 vayu bulbs). They're not trying to be mean if they send you something like, 10 dappled pythons--that may be all they have. They usually won't send less than 10 common items though.

And of course, if somebody's username says "Lights Off," then that means that trick or treating them won't get you anything. People who used to be "Lights On" may use "Lights Off" as time to get more things, and those people usually switch back once they've got enough goodies for the people they want to treat.

Some people might not have either in their usernames (like I probably will ^^wink.gif but skim through their profile in case they say something there. If they have neither on or off in their username, and they were trick or treating others, then they might give you something if you trick or treat them back.

Don't forget to say 'thank you'!

And no, there's no Halloween specific species (it'd be a lot of work to design one, and it would just become commonplace after a lot of breeding anyway D:) that I'm aware of, but there may be one in the future.

Hope I helped smile.gif You can ask about other holiday events as well, although I'm sure there's only major ones for Halloween, Christmas/other winter holidays, and Easter (Those are annual/yearly). Not totally sure if there are any others, but there are minor events that the staff sometimes cook up to add some more fun to the game, but they probably aren't yearly...again, I'm not completely sure because I don't always pay attention during the small, random events and I've only been on there for about one and a half years. Something like that.

EDIT: Whoa I didn't expect it to turn out this long xd.png sorry! ^^;

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Hey guys! biggrin.gif Sorry I haven't been around in a while, had computer issues and stuff. But I'm back now. And just in time for ToTing, yay! biggrin.gif

Well if one of them was zerda rec and the other was igneo, iuri, xano, or lycreon rec it could produce a zerda unless you're saying that the male was pure felidae...

Male was Iuridon recessive. So, I had a very low chance of having an Iuridon, a high chance of a Felidae, and a low chance of a Zerda. I think.

That would make sense smile.gif If one of the parents has a rarer rec, and then breeds with the parent with the not-as-rare-rec, there's a chance that they would produce a kit of the not-as-rare-rec. If that made sense xd.png

I think the only problem I have with this game is that it's really hard to get anything with any rate of speed without purchasing orbs or a premium membership. I still think just raising the cats is fun, and trying to get them to stupid breed (right now, all my guys get along and my girls get along... but they won't get along with each other >.<). Hunting and gathering is fun too, and there are of course wonderful people who just send out random gifts. I'm so glad DC doesn't have a 'paid perks' system.

I just signed up...

"I absolutely adore cats, plus the cats have wings which is an instant win for me, and they remind me of the Egyptian god, Bastet"

Something similar to that, *sigh* prepare to be rejected sad.gif

EDIT: I've been approved!!!!!! biggrin.gif I've been worrying for nothing ^^; and that was quick blink.gif

Edited by Twilight_Pink

I've been approved! Reading the tutorial now! EDIT: I got my first cat! He's a Zerda! Username- Katthecat

Edited by Nasif

Lol my feli fight each other all the time xd.png It's just more common the first few days they're together, and then the fights are fewer in between until the female gets pregnant.

This game is really difficult :s I don't understand at all and I've read the tutorial sad.gif

EDIT: Awww Billie Joe and Sunflower are intertwining their tails and nuzzling one another ^^

Edited by Twilight_Pink