Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Always. smile.gif

And thankies. happy.gif Made some more banners; ones for sigs-

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Put credits on these because they're not animated, and these are probably more likely to be seen by others than those on the profiles of feli.

Edited by StarSea

My boyfriend is being a jerk.

I have worked my butt off the past four days I have been off work to clean and maintain the house, with little help from him. I just did a massive load of laundry AND made dinner and he won't do the sink full of dishes because "It's to piled up" even though I've traded him chores I absolutely HATE doing and I even offered to bathe all 3 dogs AND do another load of laundry, PLUS GO TO WORK TOMORROW if he would do the dishes. Let me also interject that he doesn't have a job and goes to school one day a week, of which he has had two weeks off due to spring break and Good Friday, but he throws a fit about doing dishes. He said he'd do half if I do half. Am I wrong here, because I feel very justified about being upset.

I'd be pretty upset too. Sorry about that, DD. sad.gif Sometimes it seems like me just think that we're meant to do everything for them. *hugs* I hope it gets better for you two.

Made lots of more images for the thread so it's more 'galaxy'-ish and not so boring-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image (This is where all of the "Galaxy Walker" feli will be listed.)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Whatcha think? smile.gif

Oooohhhh my god. *headdesk* Indeed I did. Thanks for pointing that out, Rai!

And shoot! D: I just got a pregnancy from a pair of my ancient felidae and so I genecoded him and I just realized that all bred/genecoded kits will have only one cloud marking. sad.gif I wish they could have multiples. That really stinks. Though I suppose he still looks galaxy-like:

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=3A...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

Just not as completely fancy as he would be with two clouds. I'm thinking of genecoding over that to see if there's any other color combos I can get.

user posted image

That look better? xd.png

Edited by StarSea

Glad to help. smile.gif They're all beautiful(I love galaxy/star/space stuff tongue.gif)!

Edited by Raikielia

Finished the thread!

http://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=51009

And now I've got a major headache. Been on the computer almost nonstop from around 8 AM to past 1AM the following morning doing tons of things like learning Japanese, coding, making tons of images, calculating all this and that, and my brain just needs a rest. *headdesk* Who'd think you'd learn more on your day off of school than you would on the most learning-filled school day? So much so that your brain hurts. >n< I really hope I learn enough Japanese by some time April. I told my English teacher that I started learning Japanese and she said she'd like to see a report IN Japanese ABOUT Japanese. I don't know much about Japan, and if I wrote all of those some hundred characters to make a report then my hand'll fall off! D: I really wanna do it though because then it'd be kinda fun and neat to be speaking to her (and possibly classmates) in Japanese and they'll all be like 'what the heck did you just say?'. xP

happy.gif Thankies much! smile.gif

xd.png Ended up staying up until about 6 AM watching a movie. It is SO nice to not have a timer. And either way, I just about always get the same amount of sleep. I went to bed at 3 the other night and got up at 8, then went to bed at 6 and got up at 11.

I dislike all browsers now. Some stupid thing keeps changing my home on Chrome and there's all of these annoying ads on the sides of the screen, Explorer won't even load, and I don't have Firefox. So I've been having to use Incognito, which I actually really love, but once the thing is closed, I've got to go back and log in to everything when I open it again because it doesn't save history or anything.

I'm really hoping to find some nice things during this Easter event. Possibly some roses or even an elusive butterfly so that I can make another custom. I think I've got a Zerda egg, but I know I've got Scalae and Aquus. Speaking of eggs, I can't wait until the Lycreon is finished! <3

You don't have a timer anymore?! THAT'S GREAT!!

I too, am excited for the Easter event and Lycreon eggs!

I WISH! D: That'd be so awesome! But no, I'm at my dad's house and everyone knows the password. They don't really care that we're on it all day because my dad is too, working on stocks.

Got an egg! biggrin.gif Candied one. tongue.gif

I got another candied and then a sweet egg, but I missed an egg that gives Jakli (sometn' like that) bird. :L

Wooh!! Just got one of them Jakli bird eggs and a "horizon" one. I think it's something like Ioalin or Froslin bird...

I shall keep track of which eggs I find where and what you get from them. If you're hunting elsewhere/finding new eggs not listed, please let me know so I can add them to the list. happy.gif

Field

None listed yet

Forest

Rooted Easter Egg - Huhu Clusters - user posted image

Dyed Easter Egg - Basic Color Disc - user posted image

Lake

Petal Easter Egg - Labulets - user posted image

Youthful Easter Egg - Vita-Vayu - user posted image

Minted Easter Egg - En (Guessing it's a random amount) - user posted image

Creek

Weeping Easter Egg - Dulu Drops - user posted image

Floral Easter Egg - Flora Berry - user posted image

Crossbones Easter Egg - Feli Claw - user posted image

Tundra

Sweet Easter Egg - Sugar Balloons - user posted image

Candied Easter Egg - Shuflar Bar - user posted image

Tundra Easter Egg - Jakli Bird - user posted image

Horizon Easter Egg - Froslin Bird - user posted image

Bulb Easter Egg - Saya Syrup - user posted image

Advent

From March 31st to April 6th, the Advent Calendar will give items, some of them being retired Easter Eggs. Note that though eggs are listed here, that doesn't positively mean all of them are retired.

Gemstone Easter Egg - Shuckbuddies - user posted image

Dyed Easter Egg - Basic Color Disc - user posted image

Jester Easter Egg - Buku Mushrooms - user posted image

Special Easter Egg - Felidae Egg - user posted image

April Fools Images

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

All eggs in this list link to their search page.

Edited by StarSea

Ooh, are last years eggs back? Cool! biggrin.gif I got a Candied and a Sweet. smile.gif

EDIT: White Rose and another Sweet! smile.gif

EDIT II: Two more Candied and a Bulb. xd.png

EDIT III: Oh, found my Feli playing with a Paintball EE. smile.gif

EDIT IV: Eeeee!!! Look what I caught! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Wow are you lucky! The wild feli won't even bother with my kitties.

Drats, I missed a floral and a weeping egg. At least I've got two weeping eggs... *goes to open one*

And if some of these are eggs from last year, then I guess some of them should be easier to update than others.

rooted easter eggs are located in the forest. I think they give out huhu roots but I'm not sure

EDIT: I was right, huhu clusters

Edit 2 Crossbones egg in creek

Edited by DarkDamsel09

happy.gif Thanks DD. Updated the post. smile.gif

An horah! I got a youthful, gemstone, jewelry, and blossom egg. biggrin.gif (Along with just about all of the other eggs listed so far, but I'm the most happy about those four. tongue.gif) Blossom egg'll, I think, put me a step closer to completing my collection.

But... I was thinking of possibly moving in with Shadie and Shady, so I don't really wanna stick it in there just yet. :L

No problem Star!

Make sure you guys read the news post about the advent!

ok, so my current tally is as follows:

1 Sharp Easter Egg

2 Rooted Eggs

1 Moonless Egg

3 Petal Eggs

1 Bulb Egg

2 Fungus Eggs

3 Pied Pieces Eggs

1 paintball Egg

1 Gemstone egg

1 Dyed Egg

3 Beaked Eggs

3 Archery Eggs

1 Crossbones Egg

2 Candied Eggs

25 total as of now.

Edit: 1 Floral, Berry, and another Sharp.

edit 2- bronze and locket from field

EDIT 3:

New count:

3 candied

1 gemstone

1 paintball

4 pied

5 berry

5 fungus

5 bulb

3 petal

2 moonless

3 rooted

9 archery (1 given to Darklek)

4 beaked

3 dyed

2 sweet

2 locket (opened one)

1 floral

2 bronze (opened one)

5 sharp

3 weeping

1 tundra

2 crossbones (1 given to Kym)

1 White Rose

67 collected so far.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I never see any eggs in the field. sad.gif

I just feel kinda lonely and I've got so much going on right now, it might be kinda nice to have others help look out for your account. I would ask my sister to join me, but she's never on her account anymore so it'd be kinda pointless for her to join me...

Also, so far I've gotten 75En from both of my Minted Easter Eggs. biggrin.gif

Yay for more raining felidae eggs (if you get today's advent, that is. tongue.gif)

Edited by StarSea

Hey! I am back! Hopefully for good. Happy April Fools Day. How has everyone been doing since I have been gone? I also have a favor to ask i just need your opinions on a few images I am working on for my Cosmic Seekers. They are of a different Galaxy or a reverse galaxy or something but i just want to know what you think and which marking looks best. The pink color marking is the one i am wondering if it looks good.

Stains: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Fog: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Marble: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Merle: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Savanna: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Serval: http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...5=49&m5c=38D4A2

Hey Usagi! biggrin.gif I've been super busy, so you didn't miss much of me. xd.png

And yay! If you make your galaxy breed, then we can become allies! So far we've got Andromeda Strain and Nebular Dust as allies. smile.gif

I think it's pretty great between Fog and Marble. I'd probably go with Fox.

Star Sea *hugs* i know how you feel lol. I have already made it but i have been working on different designs before posting more on the forms. I call them Cosmic Seekers since galaxy was taken. I also have been breeding Nebula and Galaxy like crazy just to get base patterns and colors so i can have DNA to give out. I have no idea what to even name the white galaxy ones.

I do like those too.

The White Galaxy feli could be called White Dwarves, White Stars, or Denebs (name of a certain white star in the Cygnus Constellation)

Also, I wanted to know if you all collected/hoard certain items, because in my search for eggs, I am find plenty of good stuff that I am willing to just give people.

And, my current egg total is as follows:

1 Anomalous

8 Berry

8 Pied

1 Paintball

1 Black Rose

1 Red Rose

8 Fungus

8 Bulb

4 Petal

2 Minted

2 Crossbones

1 Jewelry

1 Tundra

5 Weeping

8 Sharp

6 Moonless

2 Floral

4 Locket

1 Special

3 Sweet

7 Dyed

6 Beaked

2 Bronze

4 Candied

1 Albino

1 Jester

2 Blossom

1 White Rose

97 total (plus a few I have already opened and/or given out)

I'd like to mention that I only need one of each egg to be happy, so if anyone wants/needs any of my extras, I'm more than happy to share!

edit: lol Usagi! Our avatars look like they're battling! lol

OMG I JUST CAUGHTMY FIRST WILD FELI!

OMG ANOTHER ONE!!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Derp... Hardly got anything this year and I think I missed the AC on the 4th. o3o

What do you guys think a good price for a second gen felidae galaxy guardian galaxy walker would be? I was thinking at least 2000EN since a Quku butterfly is 5000, a felidae egg is worth at least 1000, and then the two roses are at least 2000 together, so that's over 8000 per parent. O.o I want to go higher, but not too high or else no one will buy them. *headdesk* I dunno what to price them at.

Xy, do you want the first baby? She's greenish with blue paws-

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=492082