XWolfieX

Animalia

((Lol btw the syringe contents should be kicking in soon... Probably))

She drifted around on the moment when she had first taken off, black fur blending into the shadows. Only the very observant, and then only if they knew what they were looking for, could see flashes of blue as her wings flapped. For some reason or other, she had discovered that altering her hair in human form also affected the fur on her animal side. Desiree clicked quietly to herself, picking out a nice cozy nook. She landed silently, folding her wings snugly about herself and listened to the conversation, unheard and unseen. She knew that the foxes were pretty smart, although the female one had a quick temper it seemed. The white one though, she knew his type. He was the kind who would stand back and wait. Quiet and calculating. It seemed that him and the other one were sort of opposites. Oh, the female could play her shy, innocent card. But the moment she had attacked, Desiree saw right through her little charade. How could she not? The girl had played that part herself before. When survival was all she had cared about. But right now, she had more motivation than just that.

She grinned to herself, and picked with a sharp claw at a tangle in her thick, fluffy fur. It was so warm and cozy... And she was so tired after the fit... Desiree fought the urge to sleep, blinking her half-blind eyes rapidly. They still retained their colors, though a bit milky and pale. One fish, two fish. Red fish, blue fish. Do you like green eggs and ham? I do, Sam I am. Her muddled mind dragged up random bits and pieces of her former childhood. Happily singing to herself, running around in the mud. No parents to yell at her and tell her not to. Nobody who cared. Stealing and begging for food. Just a cute little girl with the adorable eyes. Her head tilted from left. To right. To left. To right. Endlessly. As her ears picked up the conversation going on beneath her perch, and stored it away to be recalled later. For now though, she was content to be lost in the store of memories.

Shasta relaxed once the cheetah had sat, lowering her belly to the ground and laying down. Appearances can be misleading though, she was still very much alert with her head resting on her crossed paws. She yawned languidly just for a bit of defensive appearance. "My name's Shasta. You can obviously see that my DNA was spliced with a fox. Unless that wasn't apparent..." Shasta drawled, swishing her tail behind her lazily. She was a bit interested in Lucifer's response, certainly he had no reason to withhold information, but still a fox was never one to tell the whole truth unless it suited them. Or amused them as it sometimes did for Shasta.

Edited by Merryier12

Username: FireKitty

Character Name: Crystal Varian

Animal: Black Domestic House Cat

Personality: Crystal is a prankster. She loves to play pranks and be a smarta**. It's her favorite hobby. She loves to act like a clown sometimes, too. She enjoys the reactions she gets from people when she annoys them or makes them angry, always giggling at it. She will giggle if you get hurt as well, but only if it's not a serious injury. She, despite her playfulness of a fourteen year old or younger, is actually a calm person when she's alone, enjoying life and the apparent stillness of it when she's alone. She loves nature and loves to draw. If anyone can get her to calm down and look past her annoying nature, they'll find a playful, caring girl inside.

Appearance: [x]

Other: She does look like that but she wears a hat and pants to hide her tail in the pants and her ears in the hat.

Edited by FireKitty

Username: LordTorch18

Character Name: Ronan

Animal: Monkey

Personality: Fun loving, joker, hates water. If he's in a party, he's the life of it. Always bouncing off the walls....sometimes looking like a goofball but thats just what he does. Enjoys living on the edge, except when it comes to water. He will never go into water cause of the monkey's natural fear of drowning. Can be very sweet, just dont get into a fight with him else someone might end up with a broken jaw.

Appearance: monkey form human form

Other: currently training in the kung fu styles of choy li fut, and the 5 animal styles but very talented in monkey style(no duh).

((Guys, forms need to be PM'd to Wolfie. ^^))

Swifia nodded slowly, a strange movement for a cheetah to make. Shasta, mutated with a fox form. She'd seen her already, so she'd known this, but at least she wasn't sly enough to lie. "My name is Swifia. My mutation is pretty obvious." Now getting up, she glanced about, ears twitching. She was picking up something, perhaps more agents? Ears continuing to try and find the source of the sound, she flicked her tail. "Anyway, I think we'd better get out of here. There's a huge chance we're being looked for already," she said quickly, hating what she was going to say next. The teenager was a very solitary person, preferring being alone to being around people - she was good at fending for herself. But a group was so much stronger than one person. "So, are we together or not?"

Shasta's brown eyes tracked Swifia as she moved, following the Cheetah's movements with a practiced ease. As she watched the Cheetah, her ears swiveled around picking up things she missed. It wouldn't be obvious to others, excepting perhaps Lucifer as a fellow fox, but Shasta's tail had gone still and her muscles were tensed in case need of a speedy get away arose. Instead, quite the opposite happened as Swifia asked if they were working together. Shasta had never had a group before... It would be interesting to study Lucifer further, find out what makes him tick... Shasta weighed the pros and cons quietly before standing up and padding out of the shadows. "I'm in." She announced, glancing around.

((Sorry about the tardiness of the post...))

"My name is Lucifer," the white fox said nonchalantly as he looked around. Shasta's words floated through his ears as he lifted his nose to the wind. Something felt off, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. He looked back at Shasta just as she asked him if they were all together. He looked down at his paws for a moment, toying with the thought in quiet reflection. The larger creatures would certainly be an asset, but they could also kill him if they suspected that he was turning against them. He would have to watch himself; every step could easily be misread by the others. Still, it would be interesting to watch Shasta. He glanced up at the other fox. Could she possibly match his own wits?

"Sure, I'm in, but we have to take Kenji with us, too," Lucifer said. "He's a crow. You'll know him when you see him."

Swifia bared her teeth in what could be a smile. The two foxes werewith her now; they were now a group of sorts. "If he's a crow he'll see us from the sky, yes?" Striding toward the opening of the alley with the tip of her tail twitching a few times, she sniffed the air again. No agents were too close, bt they'd definitely close in on this place soon. "Ready to run?" she asked, looking over her sloping shoulder at the other two. "Don't worry, I'll go slowly," Swifia teased, purring for a second with amusement. Then, remembering the seriousness of the situation they were in, she tense her legs in order to spring forward when at least one of them said they were ready. Thee more they hung about the city, the worse.

An ear twitched, and suddenly, her instincts told her it was time to go. Her body though, didn't seem to be prepared. It was still stuck in dream state, and when she tried to get up, suddenly, air was rushing all about her. Desiree's blind eyes snapped open, the milky centers contracting. Luckily, her wings instinctively opened and caught the breeze, drifting to the ground gently. She shook her head, disoriented and trying to to catch her breath. Her chest heaved slowly, as she flapped her wings, fluttering around before dropping to the cement in her human form. She scrambled back onto her feet quickly, and looked around, blinking rapidly. The world seemed to swim, swirling, before returning to normal. Suddenly, she realized where she was. Right in the midst of the two foxes and the cheetah. She stared at them for a second, before giggling quietly to herself. It wasn't really that funny, but somehow, to her, it was hilarious.

"Oh heyyy...." Desiree grinned lopsidedly, forgetting everything in the haze of her confusion. "What are you guys doing here....."

(Hi sorry I have been of the forums for a long time, If it is possible can I still Rp? I had my character here a while back. If not that's okay I understand)