XWolfieX

Animalia

You wake up in a small tube, you are covered in runny, green liquid which spreads throughout the tube, blurring your vision. Men in white coats are watching you and the other tubes spread around the room, many have clipboards and one or two are looking at you through laptops, checking your DNA. Strange, you think. Why were they staring at a human? You were in a tube.

You look down and notice animal parts. Wait, animal parts? Blinking, you reach to tap on the glass but your hands are restricted by red chains connected from the top of the tube. You feel yourself bumping into a hard metal thing and groan in slight pain, suddenly the green liquid starts draining and the men in white coats start pushing around at buttons.

The next thing you know your tube opens and the scientests flee while the other 'humans' in the tubes have figured it out and escape. You pile to the ground and stand up wobbly on your limbs. You look at the animal parts and smile, then see the other animals wildly running out of the building. You jog after them, suddenly the doors are open and the shining sun radiates onto you. Time to enter the world.

What Happens

You are an experimented human who can shape shift into the animal your DNA was mixed with, and you have some of their body parts. Scientests wanted to use you as weapons for the army, but you escaped. Now they're looking for you. They can be disguised, in cars, even your friend, but they are out to get you. You have to try and live as a human, but be an animal at the same time. Use your shifting and parts to the max, try and survive. If the scientests find you... they'll take you back to war.

No one is quite sure how you were created, the scientests just got DNA of an animal and put it into your body, thats all that is known. How you can shift... is still unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Hetalia but animal style. You are a human merged with a certain animal, and you have their personality. Such as, a half lion would be bold and strong, also thinking he could always get a date or two. A bunny would be soft and shy, often staying by theirselves, ect.

You have their body parts, and the human world doesn't seem to care. You have to try and live as one, but also a human. You may find love, family, hate, anything in the world as you venture out. You can also form into your animal at any time, but humans that see this will either freak out or try and kill you.

Be careful.

Rules (Read before posting form)

- Be like your character. If you are a lizard you can't love the cold or be afraid of nothing, same with every animal.

- Swearing is forbidden. I will accept love, but don't go too far. Fighting should be kept as simple as possible with no powerplaying.

- (Anti) Mary and Gary Sues will be transformed into a snail, then squashed.

- No mythical creatures what-so-ever.

- If you've read the rules so far, put your favourite colour somewhere in the form.

- Please, control your own characters, not anyone elses!

- This is semi-lit you don't have to be perfect, but have fairly decent grammar and spelling. I want 4 sentences or more each post and no full OOC posts or more than 4 paragraphs *yawn* it gets boring.

- Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forms

Username:
Character Name:
Animal:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animals Taken:

(You choose an animal of your own, but these are the ones you can't choose)

Wolf

Mouse

Panda

Tiger

Horse

Panther

Hawk

Edited by XWolfieX

Accepted Characters

XWolfieX

Character Name: Lunar.

Animal: Wolf.

Personality: Lunar is brave and always trying to be heroic. She often plays rough and hurts friends and all, her enemies she clings onto to like a hawk's talons. She loves to tease, but not bully. Her enemies are to the lowest of her concerns when they aren't talking to her.

Appearance: Her wolf form. Human form (with ears and a tail >.<)

Other: Nothing.

Character Name: Sandi.

Animal: Mouse.

Personality: Sandi is shy and cautious of lots of things while quick on her feet. She likes to interact with other humans but is soft and vulnerable to lots of wounds. She likes to have friends and explore and not so much to have enemies. She is a peacemaker, but her shyness sometimes gets her hurt with this.

Appearance: Mouse Just add ears and a tail

Other: Nope.

Mushroom-World

Character Name: Pon-Pon (I don't know if it has to be American names, but pretty much pandas are mostly from China so yeah )

Animal: Panda

Personality: Pon-Pon likes to eat, especially bamboo. Despite that Pon-Pon is 18, she is lazy, but not a lot. Even though she is lazy, Pon-Pon cares much about other people and likes to help them out.

Appearance: X

Other:

Password Approved.

funnygirl98

Character Name: Paisly

Animal: tiger

Personality: full of energy, has a bad case of curiosity, loves to laugh

Appearance: silky/ curly blonde hair with deep hazel eyes, always has her hair tucked behind ears

Other: Password approved.

UmbreWolf

Username: UmbreWulf

Character Name: Sophie

Animal: Horse

Personality: Strong, but quick to flee in danger. She will also take on that danger to protect others if she can. (Because horses are fight-or-flight creatures.) She loves just being with her friends and long walks through the woods. She has a liking for apples and carrots, so she is often seen snacking on one or the other.

Appearance: She has long, dark brown hair that covers her forehead and left eye. Her eyes are a deep, rich brown color. She usually wears a hoodie to cover her ears and.... nevermind I'll find the time to draw a picture.

Other: Password Approved.

BloodyKisses

Username: Bloodykisses123

Character Name: Ash

Animal: Panther

Personality: Mysterious and strong willed. Doesn't like show offs and doesn't take anything from anyone. She will protect those she wants and leave those she doesn't to die.

Appearance: Panther Human *with tail, ears and retractable claws and fangs*

Other: Password Approved.

TigerManiacc

Username: TigerManiacc

Character Name: Alex

Animal: Hawk

Personality: Brave and courageous and mysterious. Not to be messed with.

Appearance: long silver hair with pitch black eyes so dark that you can see the pupil. She wears a black sweater that hides huge, thirteen foot bird wings. Her nails are like talons and she has hawk vision.

Other: Approved.

Edited by XWolfieX

You have their body parts, and the human world doesn't seem to care. You have to try and live as one, but also a human.

Why wouldn't the humans care? I'd care if half-animals and half-humans were running around everywhere. I'd be freaking out. And how could they 'try to live as a human'? From my point of view, it'd be impossible for them to get a job, and they would be shunned, possibly hunted. If they didn't have tails all of the time it would be possible for them to get a job, but a job interviewer would noticed a tail.

I meant to eat and all, not to get jobs or anything.

I could change the thing about the humans and all, but I figured it'd be better if they weren't being chased all the time.

Okay, but you need more plot. Right now I don't really know what would happen in this RP. It would be good to know why the scientists were fusing animals with humans, how, etc.

Username: Mushroom-World

Character Name: Pon-Pon (I don't know if it has to be American names, but pretty much pandas are mostly from China so yeah xd.png)

Animal: Panda

Personality: Pon-Pon likes to eat, especially bamboo. Despite that Pon-Pon is 18, she is lazy, but not a lot. Even though she is lazy, Pon-Pon cares much about other people and likes to help them out.

Appearance: X

Other:

Yellow

Edited by Mushroom-World

Okay, but you need more plot. Right now I don't really know what would happen in this RP. It would be good to know why the scientists were fusing animals with humans, how, etc.

I'll edit that in a second ^^.

@Mushroom_World

Accepted.

You can't quite roleplay yet though, wait for this to be approved or not biggrin.gif.

Edited by XWolfieX

Username: TigerManiacc

Character Name: Alex

Animal: Hawk

Personality: Brave and courageous and mysterious. Not to be messed with.

Appearance: long silver hair with pitch black eyes so dark that you can see the pupil. She wears a black sweater that hides huge, thirteen foot bird wings. Her nails are like talons and she has hawk vision.

Other: blue

You are an experimented human who can shape shift into the animal your DNA was mixed with, and you have some of their body parts. Scientests wanted to use you as weapons for the army, but you escaped. Now they're looking for you. They can be disguised, in cars, even your friend, but they are out to get you. You have to try and live as a human, but be an animal at the same time. Use your shifting and parts to the max, try and survive. If the scientests find you... they'll take you back to war.

No one is quite sure how you were created, the scientests just got DNA of an animal and put it into your body, thats all that is known. How you can shift... is still unknown.

((Side note - "Scientests" should be spelled as "Scientists))

I'm really curious about the war the scientists were creating animal-human hybrids for. It could be an interesting plot twist/story arc for characters to develop upon/reference outside of the regular fitting in with normal society struggle, the inner turmoil coexisting as both human and animal (darn those foreign primal urges/instincts), fighting for survival in general and avoiding the scientists stuff...

Quick question: Is this RP casual, semi-lit, or literate? Is there a minimum or maximum for how long posts generally should be?

...Another *cough* Quick *cough* Question: Backup77 mentioned confusion (?) over why the human world doesn't seem to care that a group of people have animal body parts. I read your response to that concern already. My question, however, is why the regular humans, who seem pretty chill about the sudden appearance of humans with animal parts, would suddenly freak out and become potentially murderous if one of those such animal-humans transformed in front of them when they're otherwise, by all accounts, fine with the human-animal to begin with. Is it that they think in the back of their minds that the human-animals are cosplaying or simply in costumes so they're unconcerned? Or perhaps they believe that when transformed the mixed human loses their human mind and becomes a danger to their own lives?

Edited by Kigyptnee

Username: UmbreWulf

Character Name: Sophie

Animal: Horse

Personality: Strong, but quick to flee in danger. She will also take on that danger to protect others if she can. (Because horses are fight-or-flight creatures.) She loves just being with her friends and long walks through the woods. She has a liking for apples and carrots, so she is often seen snacking on one or the other.

Appearance: She has long, dark brown hair that covers her forehead and left eye. Her eyes are a deep, rich brown color. She usually wears a hoodie to cover her ears and.... nevermind I'll find the time to draw a picture.

Other: If you don't consider rainbow a color, it's purple.

Um, guys? Sorry if the rules have changed or anything, but last I checked you can't post forms until a RP has been approved. You can still PM forms, just not post them. xd.png Could you also define 'animal parts'? Like, do they have to just have ears and tails, or can they be full-fledged genetic experiments like in Project S-KAPE?

EDIT:(0000ps i didnt see your postBackup77, until i posted it.. huh.gif )

Username: Funnygirl99

Character Name: Paisly

Animal: tiger

Personality: full of energy, has a bad case of curiosity, loves to laugh

Appearance: silky/ curly blonde hair with deep hazel eyes, always has her hair tucked behind ears

Other: lime green

Edited by funnygirl98

All accepted, but PM me forms for now biggrin.gif.

Animals sometimes are a threat, and seeing a person shift into an animal is a little awkward. They'd more then likely freak out though. If you formed into a lion in the middle of New York, you'd be shot and people would be running around. If you formed into a mouse, you could easily get away. People would freak out, but you'd be only small, so... yeah.

They wouldn't really think, the humans would wonder why the animal human hybrids are wearing costumes when they have ears, a tail, ect. They might tap you on the shoulder and ask, but they would think of it as either their mind playing tricks on them or it's a costume.

The hyrbids would try and hide their animal parts though, such as a hoodie or hat for ears, shoes or gloves for paws, skirt or pants for a tail, ect. So the roleplayers would try and keep their parts out of sight.

Could you also define 'animal parts'? Like, do they have to just have ears and tails, or can they be full-fledged genetic experiments like in Project S-KAPE?

Um... you didn't answer my question. xd.png If the scientists added animal DNA to the humans' DNA, they wouldn't just grow tails and ears. (Actually, they probably wouldn't even survive... but then there wouldn't be anything to RP...) I think you should the Project S-KAPE thread if you haven't already for ideas. If you really want the characters to be annoying anime-like things with 'cute' ears and tails, rather then actual genetic experiments, then say that the scientists transplanted animal parts onto human bodies and messed with their DNA to make it possible for them to transform.

Another thing is, I know you can decide which forms to accept and which forms not to accept, but the appearances are annoying short. On most of them I can't even tell what the person is supposed to look like, and sometimes the form doesn't even say if they have ears and a tail or whatever. The ones with pictures are the worst, simply because it doesn't say anything about the build of the person or anything else.

(Sorry if this seems pushy or anything, but I think this could be a really good RP if you make a few changes to it.)

Edited by Backup77

Username:XxdragicexX

Character Name:Xalfer

Animal:Peregrine Falcon (That is not a hawk tongue.gif)

Personality: Likes to make friends;but has a short temper he tries to control.

Appearance: His hair is like Justin Bieber's, but it is black,straight, and covers the right eye. Blue eyes, usually wearing a EpicMealTime bacon shirt biggrin.gif.

Other: blue

Also, do we transform into our animal, or are we them all the time?

Edited by XxdragicexX

Username: Tari147

Character Name: Trixie

Animal: fox

Personality: sweet,kind,intelligent,elusive,she is willing to throw herself in danger for her friends and family, fast learning,very active, athletic, enjoys pranking people for fun only if they could laugh too, enjoyes cold like foxes do snow (Foxes can run on top of snow and hear prey under five foot deep snow as well as hunt it) , has very mean glare when she is angry that makes most people scared of her same as foxes do..

Appearance: Cherry blonde long hair, fox ears, fox tail, bright green eyes, claws on feet, nails extend on hands to claws, skin so white it is nearly transparent, always wears a orange hoodie to cover her ears, usually wears torn jean pants and often has to wear a frilly skirt to hide her tail, light freckles across her nose and cheeks, long canine teeth.

Other: fave color is green

(I know I messaged you and you told me I was aproved but I just wanted to post my form since I changed it on her discription to how she likes cold. I can't wait for this to be aproved!)

Edited by Tari157

Hey um sorry for bothering, just asking if I was acepted or not. Didn't see if I was approved or not :3

I wanted to know if you are still working on this being aproved? I realy am exited about this because it sound like it would be a very cool Rp but I havn't seen any work on this for a while. Please let me know if this is still a work in progress rolleyes.gif

- Be like your character. If you are a lizard you can't love the cold or be afraid of nothing, same with every animal.

- Swearing is forbidden. I will accept love, but don't go too far. Fighting should be kept as simple as possible with no powerplaying.

- (Anti) Mary and Gary Sues will be transformed into a snail, then squashed.

- No mythical creatures what-so-ever.

- If you've read the rules so far, put your favorite colour somewhere in the form.

- Please, control your own characters, not anyone elses!

- This is semi-lit you don't have to be perfect, but have fairly decent grammar and spelling. I want 4 sentences or more each post and no full OOC posts or more than 4 paragraphs *yawn* it gets boring.

- Have fun!

The fifth rule should be taken out, as you have already stated that no Powerplaying is allowed. 'what-so-ever' should be 'whatsoever'. And what do you mean that 'fighting should be kept as simple as possible'?

Fighting as simple as possible, I mean that you can't go with gore or too much blood, ect. You know, just a simple battle, you can get hurt and bleed, but your head can't get cut off.

I've got to go, so I'll edit it when I get back.

Okay, then, maybe you could clarify in the rules. When I see 'fighting should be kept as simple as possible' I think that you can't get your character to so awesome moves like running, jumping, turning sideways, kicking off of a wall and then slashing an opponent under him with claws or a sword or something. You might want to change it to something like 'keep blood and gore PG-13' or something.

And... you still haven't answered my other question. xd.png

Hello-hello! I'm incondicency, but you may call me icon! I guess I'll be critiquing some of your work, but backup has done a magnificent job thus far~

First things here that I noticed: grammatical errors. Either there were too many commas or there weren't enough. A common issue in unapproved RPs are run-on sentences. Remember the stuff our English teachers would always whine about? Yup, we need to straighten that out here! ^^

You wake up in a small tube, you are covered in runny, green liquid which spreads throughout the tube, blurring your vision.

This is a run-on sentence! The first part, before the first comma, is already a complete sentence. You can tell because if you split it from the rest of the sentence, it will still make sense. Also, some of your commas are misplaced. It doesn't make much sense, either~ You said that the character wakes up in a small tube. How? Tubes are generally tiny to start with, so do you mean a fairly-sized tube that presses tightly against your skin? A tube that a human-sized creature can fit in is a pretty big container, if you ask me! tongue.gif

You wake up in a small tube. You're covered in a runny, green liquid that spreads throughout the container; it's blurring your vision.

Men in white coats are watching you and the other tubes spread around the room, many have clipboards and one or two are looking at you through laptops, checking your DNA.

Comma splice alert! A comma splice is when you try to connect two sentences with a comma, but you don't have the vital words like 'and' or 'but.' The first comma is a comma splice, not the second. Also, another part that doesn't make sense: how do you know they are checking your DNA? Are there computer screens in the background with programs running that says in bold words, "DNA CHECKER" or something of the sort? tongue.gif Furthermore, what do you mean by "one or two are looking at you through laptops," because that could mean that they're watching you through a webcam, or they're scanning your body with a science-techy thing to see your DNA. We need elaboration; please explain more! xd.png

Men in white coats are watching you and the other tubes, similar to yours, spread around the room. Many have clipboards and one or two are studying something that looks like you on a laptop, supposedly checking your DNA.

Strange, you think. Why were they staring at a human? You were in a tube.

This is fine, but where did "you were in a tube" come from? If you reread it, it still doesn't flow smoothly. Besides, we established the tubes earlier. C;

the green liquid starts draining and the men in white coats start pushing around at buttons.

Instead of using "start" twice in one sentence, why don't we switch it up a bit? Use synonyms, like "begin."

The next thing you know your tube opens and the scientests flee while the other 'humans' in the tubes have figured it out and escape.

What exactly is "it"? You should explain in the sentence afterwards, or at least show what it is. I'm rather confused here. Why do the scientists suddenly leave? What happened? You didn't say anything about an incident at all, other than one moment, everything was normal, and the next, everything was chaotic.

The next thing you know is that your tube opens and the scientists flee as the other "humans" in the tubes seem to have figured something out; they escape as well.

They can be disguised, in cars, even your friend, but they are out to get you.

In cars? Now, where did that come from? It sounds pretty random tongue.gif to me, so you might want to elaborate. Do they have machines like transformers? That's what this made me think of xd.png

You have to try and live as a human, but be an animal at the same time. Use your shifting and parts to the max, try and survive.

Nooooo, don't say "try"! That doesn't make it sound urgent enough. For the second sentence at least, change the word "try" because you've used it already; the second sentence is another comma splice. It should be this:

Use your shifting powers and animal features to the best of your abilities; you must survive.

This is a big no-no in roleplaying! It's good to have mystery, but in this way, it's just unclear and thrown together. We need to rephrase it! Make it more realistic! How does no one know how you were created? Did you sign up for the military and then find yourself in the tube, waking up after the coma the scientists forced you into so they could experiment? Were you born as a test tube baby? Explain, explain~

Something acceptable-ish would be this:

No one's quite sure about how you were created other than the scientists who "made" you, and it's too dangerous to try and ask them; they would imprison you again, for all you know! You did hear about them combining your DNA with an animal's and using your body for experiments. Your shifting powers are still a mystery and you can't seem to understand how you got them, but you do know the scientists have the information you need.

You have their body parts, and the human world doesn't seem to care.

Who is "their"? You talked about scientists, humans, and bunnies-- it could be anyone! Don't forget to restate who you're talking about. Also, how does the human world not care? I know I would care. Do you mean that they don't know?

You have to try and live as one, but also a human.

Again, "one" what? What is this "one" you speak of? /shot.

I understand what you mean, but never hesitate to restate! (Heeeey, that rhymed... tongue.gif)

You have to try and live as an animal but also as a human.

OR

You must balance both your animal life and your life as a human.

Gah! I'm done! Once you edit/correct, I'll be back *cackles*

Good luck!