Varekis

Scroll and egg locks

My locks usually contain tinsels, because I try to breed as many of mine as possible, ignoring lineages, to add to what I want to be an army of shinies. >8D There's usually some random common egg in the mix, too. I have a habit of spontaneously thinking up a name for a dragon, reserving the name, and then catching a CB dragon that fits the name.

Right now I have a CB Sunstone, a Bronze Tinsel egg, a Silver Tinsel egg, and two Gold Tinsel eggs.

Mine is just random. Then I decide "Okay, I'll look at the cave, nothing rare ever comes my way anyway." Recently: "Holy Shiz! Magma!" *clicks*

You are currently overburdened...

"Damn it!"

Mine's boring since it's new. tongue.gif

Just four little Canopy Dragon eggs, waiting to hatch. laugh.gif

Mine is rather boring. Mostly two or three bred Stone dragons (or Geodes, for that matter) and random stuff I picked up off the AP or the biomes.

Most beautiful hatchie lineup between my egg guardian and gold hatchling minder.... <3 <3 <3

-off topic spam removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

I go egg hunting, then, after be egg locked wait until hatch then go hunt again. It pretty good pattern.

Most of the eggs on my scroll would usually be bred ones and are highly likely to be even-gen with holidays in their lineage. If I have CBs growing, they are to feed my projects xd.png Since stripe breeding has improved, I usually have at least one stripe growing at any time too.

I can't seem to recall that I ever have had any patterns at all when it comes to the eggs I raise at the moment my scroll, lol. It depends on what I feel like raising at the moment, sometimes I get myself a pretty scroll lock with only bred eggs, sometimes only CB eggs, sometimes with a few eggs from the AP, a few I've bred and a few CB ones.

But I think that I'll try to at least decide something so I can raise everything at the same time - it feels like my way to lock my scroll is quite boring, haha.

Red, Red, Snow Angel, "Snow"*, "Snow"*

The red's are CB, as are the "Snows".

Does anyone have the official name for the new dragons?

*This colorful egg is covered by a light layer of snow.

My egg locks lately seem to always include CB reds and nebulas. tongue.gif I catch them from the desert then use them for trade fodder, usually. The nebulas at least. The reds I've mainly been raising myself. But otherwise... I don't know if my scroll locks follow a specific pattern. I don't have any lineage projects yet, so I don't breed many eggs... it's mainly stuff I've grabbed or traded for. smile.gif

I have a knack for catching CB Reds and usually have one or two of those, either for trading or keeps. I don't trade much unless I find something and I'm like "Oh, people besides me like these!" And then I put it on the trading offers.

Certainly some breeds find their way onto my scroll more than others, even if accidentally. I try to have a Pillow, CB or bred on my scroll at all times, depending what I need next for a personal lineage of mine. I also breed my Neotropicals (still gotta get that non-influenced male, dangit!), and they give me an egg probably about half of the time I breed them.

Papers, Cheeses, Dinos, etc. are usually trade fodder or I will abandon (or gift!) them after the 5-hour limit.

Besides my Neotropicals, Pillows and Reds, I haven't really settled into much of a pattern, and certainly not order-wise, as I sort my eggs and hatchlings by the time they have left. But I'd say most of the time I'll have 1-3 rares, 1 lineage, 1 AP rescue/misclick/trade fodder, and, most of the time, 1 empty slot.

These days, my scroll locks mostly include massive amounts of blacks for alt lotto (and it's starting to pay off <3). And, as my scroll is almost complete now (I only need a gold, a ND, a holly, stuff like that), I spend my time and egg slots by working on lineage projects and sometimes raising random blockers.

Eternally locked.im always taking eggs i havent caught yet.sometimes my egg slots are open for a while because i have difficulty finding dragons i haven't caught yet,but later i end up finding one smile.gif

Oh gosh, you guys have patterns?? Mine is almost always a haphazard and entirely random mess... blink.gif

Although, I suppose you could say that there's almost always a Shimmer/Tinsel or two on my scroll. But that's just about the only consistent thing hahahaha. xd.png

Edit: Just realized how old this thread is ohmy.gif

Hahahaha thanks to gad786 for digging it up from the dead rolleyes.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

the only givens on my list are reds; I try to have at least one red egg in my nest at any given time. other than that, it's pretty random. as it gets towards the weekends later in the month, I'll gradually replace my 7 "keeper" eggs with 7 abandonable incuhatchies grabbed off the AP, so I can easily free up my egg slots in case there's a new release that weekend. I usually don't grab or breed anything I really want to keep after Thursday.

right now, one of my abandonable incuhatchies has hatched and the other hatched into a keeper, so I only have five eggs: three reds, a black, and a Nhiostrife, all caveborn and all keepers. I'll be filling up my other two slots with random AP inuhatchies as soon as I finish writing this!

Stripes.

This is how I got more than 70 stripes on my scroll in under a month.

People with IOUs.

Constant 18/18 locking. Except I always have that 1 non-stripe.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Mine are really random, it just depends on what lineage project I'm currently working on.

Same here. Though it also depends on whether there is a new release coming or not. I try to make enough room by the time the new eggs arrive. Other times I'll keep up to five slots open for egg gifting/trading.

My scroll is pretty much always divided into iou eggs/hatchies on the top half and the bottom half is nice things for myself.

Right now a gold tinsel hatchie, a bronze tinsel egg, a silver hatchie, a gold hatchie, an almandine hatchie, a white hatchie, a soon to grow up terra hatchie, a fogged white egg, a fogged vine egg, and a fogged 2nd gen shimmer egg are on the bottom while the top has a male cb red gemshard, an astrapi hatchie, a chrono hatchie and a fogged red egg~

Oops, forgot to mention that the top also has a tea egg and a cb pyro egg~

Edited by RecycledHeart

Oh gosh, you guys have patterns?? Mine is almost always a haphazard and entirely random mess... blink.gif

Although, I suppose you could say that there's almost always a Shimmer/Tinsel or two on my scroll. But that's just about the only consistent thing hahahaha. xd.png

Edit: Just realized how old this thread is ohmy.gif

Hahahaha thanks to gad786 for digging it up from the dead rolleyes.gif

This site may have stricter rules than coolrom forums(that forum was just awesome) but atleast you dont get in trouble for necro'ing because on many forums you get in trouble for it.

I hope to necro many threads to come

xd.png

I sort all my trade and gift eggs/hatchies to the top of my scroll, then I sort them by youngest to oldest egg. Then I have my youngest to oldest hatchies.