XLaurentX

Pokemon creating contest

I'll get mine done over the weekend at some point, when I don't have to worry about finals. ^^

And that looks really nice, Jackal!

Edited by Stealthypugs

I want to join!

Username: RyuKaiser

Section: Spriting I guess... I do pokemon Sprites so I guess this is the right section for me ^^"

Activity: Too active... I need something to do with my life sleep.gif

Guaa bad news. The computer with my tablet software has been reset resulting in me losing all progress. I need to reinstall it but to do that I need my moms com to be ready (as I use its CD drive and share it over the network as a netbook has no CD drive) so unless it happens soon I may be out of this one.

The deadline I'll extend with about 3 days then, for now. If you need more just say so

Is it too late Sam?

Username: Skypool (Sky)

Section: Traditional

Activity: Very Active (Now)

Sky you let out RP die -.-'

But in anyway sure. I was just about to start the Traditional section

As we all know Eevee has seven forms... But now it's time to see your skills in giving it a new eeveelution to remember. It's time for Eevee to go ghost!

Pokedex entry: This form of eevee is only obtained through evolution on Halloween during the night time.

SKY!?!? YOU'RE ALIVE!? Lol Did you ever judge that Halloween writing contest?

Edited by Backup77

Yes! I got resurrected from the dead and no, I never did judge the contest as I was dead! laugh.gif

My Entry-

user posted image

I'm sorry if it looks a bit horrible. The lighting wasn't good and I was half asleep when I was writing the info. Anyway, if isn't readable, here is the information on the paper.

Phobeon

The Fear Inducing Pokemon

Ghost Type

--

This pokemon is the ghost type evolution of Eevee. It can only be obtained on Halloween at night time. If a person OR pokemon stares into Phobeon's second set of eyes, they will most likely be incapitated with fear.

GAH I'M SO SORRY! We've had an influx of guys all wanting to use the chompie, and I've barely been able to get on to work on my Pokemon. Is it too late to finish mine up and enter it?

Also, do all of the sections have the Ghost-Eevee theme, or is there a different one for the Digital Section?

GAH I'M SO SORRY! We've had an influx of guys all wanting to use the chompie, and I've barely been able to get on to work on my Pokemon. Is it too late to finish mine up and enter it?

Also, do all of the sections have the Ghost-Eevee theme, or is there a different one for the Digital Section?

I think you've still got time. Only one person has entered per category.

Here's what Laurent said the theme for Digital was:

" A super sneaky dark/poison type cat that is found in dark forests and caves. They use their sharp claws to scale rocky terrein.

Remeber to name this species! "

The two entries are pretty decent, when I first say a lot of the dragons I thought "Pokemon!" and then I heard of the Poke-Invasion, the magikarp, etc. tongue.gif

The two entries are pretty decent, when I first say a lot of the dragons I thought "Pokemon!" and then I heard of the Poke-Invasion, the magikarp, etc. tongue.gif

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh what?

Here's my entry for the traditional category. Sorry it's a bit late, I've been sick for the past few days.

user posted image

This drawing was kind of small so the white specks are extremely visible, even after I used a blending stub on the color...bleh.

Almost done with my pokemon! I just have to color it and write down its info. Sorry that I'm REALLY late. :I

If I wake up tomorrow and nobody has posted anymore submissions I will give those who sent in the submissions the eggs of their choice when I get internet again. Those who didnt will get consolation prize. Spriters will also get what they want.

I might have to pull out. There's a chance I can still get it finished, but not before tomorrow evening since school is starting again.

Well, Stealth, seeing as I'll have my internet back next month I'll keep this open till then. But seeing how hard it is to get something out of people is so hard I'll close it there after voting. Then make a new one.

Yes and I sent a pm to everyone who hasnt posted here for the past few weeks

Yeesh, I sure hope more competition crops up before the deadline. Only two people submitted traditional art and only I submitted anything digital.

Sorry, I thought this had died a long time ago. Are we ever actually going to do the sprite contest?