Ha-Ki

Allow short notes on trade offers

I really support this!

Just a simple text field.

There are many people who have different forum name from the one used in DC.

I would love this! Support all the way! =3

It doesn't have to be over the top - just a way to message the person who offered - or you are offering for to chat about the offer.

We can always expand this idea and create an option to toggle off or on that notifiies when an Event ocurrs such as new trade offers or note updates.

I would like to suggest a small expansion to the current Teleport system, namely the ability to add a short message when leaving an offer or declining/accepting an offer.

This would be useful for a number of reasons:

• Add information on offer, for instance: Hatchling is influenced female/male.
  • Describe reason to decline: I don't need an egg like this, I got a better offer, etc.
  • Negotiate terms: I'll decline your offer because I don't have room for your eggs, but if you will influence and offer when they have hatched ...
  • Make additional offers: If you would rather have [...] instead of this egg I offered, that is also possible.
  • Simply say thank you.
And I'm sure there are other options. I think this would be something that was really helpful. Edited by alci

Yes. I usually get my offers declined and I want to know why. For all I know, they could be interested, but they just couldn't hold any eggs, but I wouldn't know.

Yes, please! This is a fabulous idea!

Especially the notes on offers, though the rest would be nifty,too.

I would find this very useful..

1. Giving gifts, so the recipient would know they don't owe anything for the egg/hatchling.

2. Paying back IOU's.. so the recipient knows why they are receiving the egg/hatchling.

3. Lineages.. so the recipient knows it's a lineaged egg/hatchling.

Support support support!

I enjoy trading, and a small text box to include notes along with offers would be awesome! A text box on gifts would be awesome to, so you could say something like "GLOMP!" or "IOU repayment".

I like this idea. It'd be nice if the person making an offer wrote a little bit about the dragon's lineage that they're offering so I don't have to check for myself, or if they wrote their forum name so I could perhaps PM them my thanks.

So yes, I support.

Yes I'd definitely love this feature - to SEE all the info you need before accepting the Trade - is it CB or what gneration? IS it a male or a female? Annnnd I'd also like to be able to say a nice polite "Thank you!" When accepting something really good.

Thanks

Yes I'd also like to be able to see gender and lineage of the egg/hatchie I'm accepting as well as be able to write a nice polite "Thank you!" note for a particularly good offer. So I support this also.

Please? and Thank you!

Support. It would be useful in those cases you want to make a 'I'll give you X or Y for it' offer.