sailing101

Video game WIN's

Was trying to do level six insurance fraud on Saints Row 2 to unlock unlimited run, ran out of time with $100,000 in fraud damages left to do. However, because I still had 25% of the adrenaline bar draining away, I managed to get the damages needed in a couple of falls involving a bunch of bulldozers and backhoes (seriously, who parks a bulldozer or backhoe in a parking complex?).

I recently had a game in league of legends, where I was supporting Corki as Blitzcrank. The enemy support (Thresh) had only heal and exhaust. Seeing my chance, I grabbed him and did everything I could to give Corki the first kill at level one.

It didn't stop there, I kept landing good hooks, resulting in Corki and I being two levels ahead then them. This meant that all five of the enemy team had to gank us in order to shut us down. Both top and mid lane pushed and got towers.

Long story short, if you ever play blitzcrank, don't be afraid to take some potshots if it means getting into a good spot to grab someone.

In Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, I finally got all the Gold Skulltulas without the use of a walkthrough (I was so happy to become extremely rich)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

I had barely trained any of my Digimon one night and I made it to the boss battle. The element things were harder than the final boss, but I still beat it no problem. I had found some cheat, but it was only for Max MP for moves, and I literally beat the boss in two hits. Two.

While playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, I managed to get through two cases without a guide or failing miserably via bluffsville technique. xd.png I also managed to do a nigh completely 1-HP wonder episode on the final half of case 1-4.

In Terraria, I was exploring underground with no armor and no defense, when I fell a long ways. I was saved by a 4x2 patch of water, the only one on the screen.

I Angelic Grace'd my entire way through the final boss fight in P4G o3o The only attacks that hit me were the scripted ones.

FYI, Angelic Grace doubles evasion to magic attacks.

Kept getting attacked by a lv. 75 Spiritomb, so I took my Luvdisc and pretty much Double Teamed my way to beating it.

I don't remember one for myself off-hand, but I do recall being at my friend's house while he was playing Paper Mario on the N64. During the final boss fight, both were down to single digit HP, boss with 2 and Mario with 4. My friend had just finished his turn and thought it was over, but he had the "Lucky" Badge on, causing a random roll that made the final boss miss his attack entirely, allowing my friend to succeed on his first encounter. biggrin.gif

Played Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time in a while, and decided to go fight Sephiroth (who, even at level 99, is nearly impossible to beat.)

Somehow, beyond all odds, I was able to beat him!

I was playing Puzzle and Dragons and had just got to a Fafnir boss that would OHKO me, and I only had two turns to knock him down. So I reduce 20% of his HP, then blow a huge magma ball in his face, then poison him... Before realizing that I had only two light orbs on the board, nulling my chances for a huge spike. So I just made a few matches, knocking him down to about 50% of his HP. Then I looked at the board again and tried not to panic when I saw how it was layed out.

I was, and still am, no good at the game, and this one required me to pull off a diagonal move, which I could never manage to do when I needed it the most. Then I checked my friend's skill, only to realize that it wasn't up ((FYI, it was "reduce all damage by 75% for one turn)) yet. Chances of me surviving this was looking slim. So I took a deep breath, and made the matches, scoring me a bonus of about x12.25.

.... THE BOSS STILL HAD THIS *LITTLE* SLIVER OF HP LEFT. I was about to ragequit when suddenly, the poison kicked in. Just a measly 4500 points of damage.... Which killed the boss for me.

Henceforth, I resolved to always have a poisoner on my team.

In the Halo Reach game, I was driving a Spectre or Ghost (it was one of the two vehicles, I'd have to play it again to remember which one I liked best)

Anyway, I was driving a Spectre when an enemy dragged me out of the vehicle and started driving away when I yelled, "NO! YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY VEHICLE!" So I chased after him (with my character of course) and took back my Spectre and started driving again when the same enemy took my ship again. So we played a game of leap frog with the Spectre when I managed to take hold of it and killed the enemy.

It was really funny xd.png

I and my team are STILL reeling from our win on League of Legends, where our team won a 75minute Hexakill game...@_@ We shouldn't have won, but the enemy team started getting caught out and making stupid mistakes =( It literally came down to the minions in on both nexuses. We thought we had lost LOL.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. When I was playing SSBB one time, there were two Pokeballs very close together and I picked one up and tossed it down. Kyogre comes out. Picked up the second Pokeball and threw it down, another Kyogre immidiately comes out. The two Kyogre's were morphed together and one set of fins were down and the other set of fins were up so it looked really awesome!

I was stuck at the boss on divinty 2: ego draconis for ages, and today i finally beat the boss (well spoilers.... BOSSES). finally got the xbox achiement for completing the darn game.

I had an epic win in Bioshock on hard mode.

I'm not great at video games with guns so Bioshock was kind of iffy for me at first, but i tturns out that I love playing the game. Anyway, I had to play it on hard mode on the X-Box 360 to unlock the achievement for defeating hard mode.

Long story short, I went to go defeat Fontaine, the final boss whom you have to beat. I managed to drain his Adam twice before he sent out security bots to attack me. I ended up having to hit him the Security Bullseye so the bots would attack him and I didn't have to waste a single bullet before draining his Adam a third time. He then proceeded to send out splicers to kill me but they ended up killing each other as I hit them with Enraged.

At this point I had 0 first aid kits and Fontaine had very little health when he almost killed me. Needless to say, I set hime on fire with incenerate, which ended up killing him.

I was shaken up because of it.

Decided to reinstall and replay Duke Nukem Forever out of utter boredom after a long time of refusing to even look at it. Horribly out of practice and confused & irritated by the clumsy unresponsive controls, yet managed to kill the Cycloid Emperor in the first level on first try. Where's my reward?!

..... oh. Here's my reward.