sailing101

Video game WIN's

Ooh, I have one!

This was a while back, when I quested on Wizard101 a lot. So, I'd just finished Mooshu, and I was in the myth tower, Cyrus Drake in front of me. You have to defeat him to continue onto Dragonspyre. I fight him, and it seems nice and easy until... BOOM! I have only two Helephants and a Pheonix spell left. Cyrus has about five hundred health points left. I know I'll win if I cast a Helephant, so, that's what I do. Guess what? I fizzle, which means the spell is not cast. Next round, I'm nearly dead, and I try one last Helephant. It works, and I win the fight with about twelve health left. WIN.

Edited by GoingUnder71

Just beat Pokemon Red version again. :3

I don't think it's really a win, but it made me lawl...

My Hall of Fame:

Lv51 Raichu

Lv50 Vaporeon

Lv49 Charizard

Lv49 Dugtrio

Lv50 Haunter

...and Lv15 Dux (Farfetch'd) as my Fly/Cut slave. |D

I forgot to remove him before I challenged the Elite Four.

But I also kinda consider the levels of my Pokemon to be a slight win. The champion's lowest level was 59 and I pwn'd him. :I

In Dragon Quest 9 for the DS I was on this castle with maybe 5 bosses in a row? I beat the first one, found my way up to the second, beat him, and continued until the 4th boss, who just happened to be a dragon biggrin.gif

EPIC WIN, you evil Triumgorate!

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword- I was in the Earth Temple, the second dungeon. One of the minor bosses was these two lizard monsters that have heavy armor on their arms that block you if you try to swing wildly, barbed tails, and can breathe fire. It took two pink fairies (which give you six hearts if you die) and one iron shield to kill the first one. Then my second iron shield breaks and I have no more potions or fairies and one and a half hearts left. After a lot of jumping around, the lizard monster ducks down to taunt me and I whack him a bunch of times. Somehow that killed him and I won the bomb bag... with one heart left... O.o

On this FPS called Medal of Honor: Spearhead, I was standing on a balcony sniping at an ally. Someone came up behind me with a rifle and got me down to ten health before I turned around and saw the guy. He switched to a bazooka for some unknown reason and I shot him while he was loading it. This was on multiplayer, too. I was laughing so hard.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Recently I was playing Kid Icarus uprising's multiplayer, Light Vs dark. I was on the dark team, and both angels were out. in the map we were in, there was a hole in the ground where if you fell in, it was counted as a KO. I found the light team's angel near this hole, with full health, so a charged in, and sruck out with a foreward dash melle strike that sent the angel flying into the hole for a one hit KO.

I won the match by knocking Pit into a pit.

I was playing skyrim and I was with several knight guys and I had to fight a dragon, I just stepped to the side and let them kill it.

In the same game I was being chased by a bunch of wolves that I didn't feel like fighting so I ran back into town and the villagers killed it. It was awesome.

I was playing Mortal Kombat with my best friend and I was crouching and she was trying to hit me and failing and I pressed some random button and kicked her character in the face. It was the funniest thing ever.

I was playing Bomber Man with the same friend and I accidentally laid a bomb right where I was standing with no escape and my friend also laid a bomb and mine went off but I had an extra life so it didn't kill me but my friend didn't get out of the way and died. It was funny.

Edited by KyokoYei2

Okay, I'm not truly sure if this is a major win, but I managed to get a full combo A rank on a song of Difficult rating on DDR SuperNova 2 on the first attempt of playing said song. 0_o That and it wasn't even a song I was familiar with.

Beat any Touhou game on Lunatic mode.

And beating Sephiroth without any health in KH2. Hmm... oh! And beating boss Dante on DMC4 on Dante Must Die mode without getting hit once. xd.png

Finding the secret code for the golden file in Virtue's Last Reward by sheer accident. Twice.

I wasplaying team fortress 2 recently. Someone on the other team had a mic and was using it to effectivly direct his team. However one thing kept on burning every plan of his to ashes.

To quote him, "OH censorkip.gif It's that pyro again!!"

I was that pyro, and my team won every match.

In team fortress 2, a sniper on the other team was using the huntsman (a bow and arrow) and he was aiming at players knees.

I've completed three of the "Defeat 2 level 5 monsters" quests in Monster Hunter Tri with literally less than 5 minutes left to complete them. My feeling of epic triumphant win from doing this still stays with me. wub.gif

my epic win was when i killed two diablos in monster hunter tri with only one continue, no potions, and only a few minutes left in the quest. EPIC WIN!

One time when I was battling someone over Wi-fi in Black. The other person had 119 wins. I managed to knock out their last Pokemon. But the other person was a sore loser, and turned off the game before the win was recorded. What a jerk. mad.gifdry.gif

When me, my dad, and my sister, were driving in Tampa for the Strawberry Festival on the 9th, my sister told me she caught a Shiny Torndaous. I told her it didn't matter to me, because I have THREE SHINY POKEMON, and several event Pokemon. So, basically, I owned her. Dad even laughed.

In Team Fortress 2, Payload Goldrush map, final stage, I was playing soldier. I rounded a corner to find myself face to face with two fully over healed heavies, their medics, and one demoknight. I paniced and fired off a rocket by instinct, expecting to be pumped full of Minigun lead.

What happened instead: the rocked I fired off was a CROCKET that gibbed every one of them.

I wanted to go back to Kingdom of Loathing after a longer absence, and almost didn't do it thinking I missed too much and wouldn't stand a chance in all the new quests with my level 10 Turtle Tamer, but I did go back and it's still as fun as ever biggrin.gif maybe not a win in the game sense but a win for me. xd.png

I was using my Typhlosion all by himself to beat the Elite Four again and again so he could reach lv 100. After the last go-through, after I had heard Lance's speech and watched the end credits, I found myself back in New Bark Town... and my dear Typhlosion had caught Pokerus.

Also, while grinding on Mt. Silver, I found and caught a shiny Ponyta and a shiny Tangela, so lucky me. smile.gif

I reached Vyse the Legend status in Skies of Arcadia (which is almost 100% completion). It took me a few playthroughs, but... I felt so proud.

I couldn't contain myself the first time I beat Sonic the Hedgehog with all 7 emeralds. I worked so hard.

Not technically a win, but I still want to say it.

In Borderlands 2, I have found an incendiary sub-machine sniper rifle.

It is a a sniper rifle, that fires several shots in quick succession, and lights people on fire.

I also have a three barreled shotgun that fires explosive shot, and a shield that sends out walls of flame when depleted.

After a few deaths by dragon priests in skyrim I finally collected all their masks. I haven't done dragonborn ones yet though.

My brother defeated Giovanni in yellow version with a level 2 Pidgey once. They were on their last Pokemon, him using a level 2 Pidgey and Giovanni was using a Nidoqueen that knew nothing but ground type moves. It was funny to listen to cause my brother won tongue.gif

Okay, sorry for double posting, but I managed to do an epic win in the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Okay, I was heading south to Tingle Island when I got caught in the giant twelve eyed octopus and all I had was the boomerang to fight him off. Anyway, right as I was about to get sucked in, I managed to beat him with my boomerang. My brother and I sat there for a good five minutes trying to figure out what just happened.

I fast traveled to Gjukar's Monument in Skyrim so I could make my way to Rorikstead, until I saw a giant mudcrab that looked like a ghost ( if you've ever played skyrim they have a blue, ethereal look to them and trail a blue fog ). I remembered that it was from Kyne's Sacred Trials, a quest I got from Froki up in a shack near Riften. In the middle of heading over to defeat it, a blood dragon appeared and started attacking a giant on the nearby road.

I shot it with my bow ( an ebony bow I named after Katria ) and started my fight with it. After killing it and absorbing its soul, I not only defeated the mudcrab but also got 400+ gold from both the dragon and giant ( with some mixed pelts and other assorted loot ).

it was really awesome overall.