Skellybones

Skelly's Sketches

More stuff for friends, and I realise how little I know about drawing dogs ;-;

DSYTReN.png

He insists it looks like a dog but I'm not entirely convinced.

n7znJjD.png

And then a more accurate attempt at a dog skull because his tiny little green dog becomes a flaming skeleton sometimes.

And I have some more Vulture dragons:

BPf5I4R.jpg

p0eSFVO.png

Thanks! I was hoping that once DR is open again, I could suggest them :3

Last few vulture drakes.

Cinereous Vulture

QhkOeWH.jpg

Black Vulture

gkTAYrb.png

And finally, the Griffon Vulture

oAupmt1.png

Thank you <3

I did some doodling last night but my tablet decided nobody needs pen pressure.

when you don't think something will work

ypeYBMh.png

but then it DOES work and you're like 

59a5dda400bf0_Itworked.thumb.png.5bbe4e0c5b22414cc2f9a1a79f82a423.png

and your friend that told you it would work is like

59a5ddf18c821_Ceylitoldyouso.thumb.png.8bc8a57550af6a4f5c83983014e78c29.png

And then robodragon from an rp I did with some friends. it was only meant to be a sketch, how did it get this far? ;-;

Robodragon.png.83183dad14616a0769b89960113ea1d7.png

I also really like this shade of blue.

Whoa, that robodragon looks so cool. :0 I wish I could design like that!

College has been getting me to do some arts, which is weird.

gklZQ03.png Trico from the Last Guardian, they saw me doing pixel art and insisted i do trico.

3qemZvb.png

and then some polar bears. These are the first six polar bears I've ever drawn and over time I think I improved. The darkest two were my very first attempts, the lighter ones are my later ones.

all of them look so mad what happened

Edited by Skellybones

I am on a roll this week, dear god.

DzzaQec.png

Thrkmt5.png

K2wPN5j.png

UAweZsr.png

what am I doing? haha, good question.

(yess i know i can't draw seals but i've never tried before and those colours *-*)

Edited by Skellybones

Animation takes a loooong while and i love it and hate it at the same time.

Here we have an animated polar bear (Same character as the other one, ignore the lack of face and the sometimes ears)

GthmEhI.gif

And then we've got some art I'm doing for a game we're making for college. We're basing them off tv shows/films, so points to anyone who can guess what I'm doing.

We've got our little main character running forever

g2Uv5OW.gif

Aand we've got this incomplete monster that'll just be chilling somewhere (I spent one hour on just the first damn frame ;-;)

1Wi0uBO.gif with the original still version: pK4uldM.png

And then the other monsters that I have yet to animate:

FwlE5IZ.png  cF1qcr1.png  Rhu9Kcu.png

I have never sprited humans before so I probably have a bunch that can be improved.

Holy cow!

I come in the check on the progress once and it's just o: !

You're so good at drawing arctic animals, and that bear animation is fantastic! The dragon sprite is looking great for a WIP; I'm jealous of your skills. XD Also loving that robot dragon~ I might make a request down the road depending on what you're most comfortable drawing! (I'm on a robotics kick so chances are that's what it's going to be, hah hah.)

10 hours ago, skwerl56767 said:

Holy cow!

I come in the check on the progress once and it's just o: !

You're so good at drawing arctic animals, and that bear animation is fantastic! The dragon sprite is looking great for a WIP; I'm jealous of your skills. XD Also loving that robot dragon~ I might make a request down the road depending on what you're most comfortable drawing! (I'm on a robotics kick so chances are that's what it's going to be, hah hah.)

Eeeee thank you <3 not pictured are the hours spent staring at bats and bears moving XD

I'm most comfortable with dragons, but honestly i'll try and draw any animal if you want me to, I need to learn how to draw other things anyway :P

10 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

Wonderful animated drawings!

Thank you <3

It's been AGES since I've done this, but I'm streaming if anyone wants to watch me attempt to paint/draw (and fail at) some armour?

Okay so I didn't finish the armour, but I've started the shading at least. I've got a lot left to do on this, and if anyone sees anything that could be improved please tell me, I've never done proper digital painting and I've never drawn any type of armour before. (I also can't draw people so honestly I don't know why I started this)

7cYmR03.jpg

Edited by Skellybones

Where is your light source on that armor picture? The structure of the armor seems fine but you don't seem to be shading with any light source in mind, and that will flatten your drawing.

^^

I think I was mostly going for in front and above, but there are a number of inconsistencies that I do need to fix >.<

i still haven't finished that

On another note, college work has led to animation, so here's the first animation I've done with fancy lineart. I need to slow it down a bit, and the movement couuld be smoother but I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

1KZaEqf.gif

I haven't drawn this character in yeeeeears so it was nice to draw her again.