Scroll Helpers

Scroll Helpers

FOR THE SCROLL HELPERS ACCOUNT

if you are updating, make a note here so someone else doesn't start updating as well

Updating: no

Do not multiscroll. It is against the rules and your scroll can be burnt for it; Scroll Helpers will not recieve your password, they will help you outside of your log in.

Helpers! If you've gifted an egg off your user's wishlist, post here IN BOLD telling us what egg you gifted so we can remove it from your user's wishlist.

Scroll Helpers

Everyone has wish lists, right? And we want to fulfill them. What if you could have help for every single dragon? o.o. That'd be great! Well, that's why we're here! Come on in and enjoy.

Read the green writing if you want to have a helper.

Read the orange writing if you want to become a helper.

Read the blue writing if you want to become a donator.

Okay, you are a DC user, good! If you want a helper you should be reading this writing. Scroll Helpers will help you get eggs from your wishlist and also add your scroll to hatcheries (if you would like them to). No giving out passwords though! They will catch on their scroll and teleport to you.

Please keep in mind that CB rares take a LOT of time and effort to get, so do not be surprised if your helper cannot get you these. If your list contains only CB rares, or mostly CB rares, expect to wait awhile for a helper to pick up your wishlist. If you have a wishlist, figure out which are your main goals. What do you want the most? If it's a CB silver, but you also need red/pink hatchlings, a CB vine or nebula, and other little things that you need but don't have time to focus on, THOSE are the things you should be asking for here, and those are the wishlists that are most likely to get picked up. The helpers should be here to help you fulfill the items on your wishlist that you want or need but don't have time or room to look for because you're searching for your main goal.

Just remember that this is not a place for you to post if you are too lazy to look for yourself. The helpers and donators are here to HELP you, not complete your wishlist because you don't want to spend time looking.

Also, do not forget that zombies and leetle trees cannot be traded, and that CB stripes only come in white.

HOW TO GET A HELPER

If you have someone in mind, obviously state it in your form. If you don't have any preferences, then you'll just wait until one of the helpers PMs you to offer their help. You may decline their offer if they can't get something you want and you'd prefer to wait for someone who (maybe) can. Again, please be prepared to wait awhile if you're going to wait for someone who can fulfill your entire wishlist (especially if you have difficult to find requests). If you'd like to request a new helper at any time, or if your current helper seems to have gone inactive, just PM us.

So, you want to become a Helper? To help users of DC? That's great! I think. Anyways, you'll be catching dragons on your scroll and teleporting them to the person you are helping. This dragon will be off their wishlist. If they'd like, you can add their scroll to hatcheries if they don't have time. Butttttt... no passwords, mkay?

HOW TO GET A 'HELPEE'

Helpers, when choosing your 'helpee' (yes, YOU get to pick!) look for users with wishlists you know you can fulfill at least MOST of the requests. If they're asking for red hatchlings, a 4th even gen black, and a CB silver, and you know you can fulfill 2 out of 3, then go ahead and pick it up! However, you should inform them that you will not be able to get them a CB silver and give them the option to wait for someone else to pick up their wishlist. When you've picked a wishlist you'd like to fulfill, PM the person you'd like to help and ask them if they'd like to accept your assistance. If they say yes, please PM us so we can mark it down next to their name!

Once you've completed a wishlist to the best of your ability, you may either stay with the same person (if they have other dragons to add to their wishlist) or you may move on to someone else. If you'd like to switch (at any time) just PM us.

Don't know what a donator is? He/she is basically a person who gives one egg to one person, then moves to another. Helpers help one user until they don't need the help anymore, donators just help people whenever they have an egg to gift. So, you are giving eggs out, just one egg to one person.

I DONATED, NOW WHAT?

When you donate an egg to someone, post it (in bold) here in the thread.

Requirements

--Have no dead eggs/hatchies on your scroll. The helper can help you if they want, but this shows you can't care for eggs given to you. Bites, neglected attempts, ect. do not disqualify you.

--Be active in the cave, not just the forums. Check your forum account (and scroll) often!

--Have either no trophy, bronze, or silver. No 500 dragon people.

--Visible scroll.

--Have at least a bronze trophy.

--8 Breeding pairs or more (Or just dragons that will breed).

--20 Adult dragons, each a different species.

--3 or more rares.

--10 or more commons.

--5 or more uncommons.

--One Magi or more to teleport!

--Been a DC User for 3 months or more.

--Visible scroll.

--Have at least 10 adult dragons which can breed.

--6 commons

--4 uncommons

--2 rares at least.

--Visible scroll.

Rules For Everyone

● No biting/neglecting/abandoning/trading/gifting/freezing anything a helper gives you without their permission! For Helpers, if the user wants a vampire, sure, but we are not responsible for fail biting.

● We are also not responsible for any egg losses, or eggs that die.

● Please, if your Helper has become inactive, PM us and we'll see that you get a new helper.

● If your user's scroll has been burnt, PM me and you'll get a new user to help.

● You can use teleport or old chat, count down, click like a wild man. As I said, you are responsible for egg losses.

● No spamming, trolling, or fighting here.

● Talk about the actual thread here, not your life.

● If you would like to CHANGE YOUR WISHLIST, post the change in bold.

Forms

[color=green]I want to have a Scroll Helper! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Wishlist: 
Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): [i](please list them like: pink, red, magi and not in a vertical list; it makes it look more organized when we paste it into the second post; thanks!  Also, limit your wishlist to FIVE dragons.  If you list more, we will only post the first five.)[/i]
Certain Helper? (Or a random one):
Anything else?: 

[color=orange]I want to be a Scroll Helper! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Dragons you can't/won't give out:
Anything else?: 

[color=blue]I would like to become a donator! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Unavailable Dragons:
Anything else?: 

Special Jobs

shadesofchaos- Our "scroll scanner" and an artist.

Tiffashy- Our second "scroll scanner".

Ollis46- Accepter and an artist.

sparrowo3o- An accepter.

PM me if you want a job *These are optional, I'd like some help*:

Scroll Scanner- Scans the scrolls for dead eggs that have been purposely killed, or just neglected. *Needs 2*

Accepter- accepts forms for me. *Needs 2*

Co-owner- They'll help with everything. I'll only give the job to a person I see fit, do not ask for this job.

"Security Guard"- They keep things in order, but do not add to spam or fight. They will not say "You are banned" They'll just PM me saying a situation in the thread.

Artist- They can make banners and all of that. *Needs 2*

Artwork/Banners!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127349][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/wU3VU.gif][/URL] 

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127349][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/kUAde.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127349][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/r7scZ.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127349][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/OK9oy.gif][/URL]

~ All by shadesofchaos.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Silver.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Neglected.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Ice.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Gold.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Thunder.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/Chadochino/Scroll_Helpers_Big_Silver_Gold.png]

~All by Ollis46!

Edited by Scroll Helpers

Users with(out) a Helper

Forum Name: Dragongirl10188

Helper: Just needs a donation or two

WishList: Zombie, pink and black male. Prefferably a black first.

Forum Name: Vexxxed

Helper: None

WishList: CB Gold, CB Silver, 2nd Gen metallics, CB Ice, and a Neglected.

Forum Name: Tiffashy

Helper: sparrowo3o

WishList: Silver, black, trio

Forum Name: Ollis46

WishList: Click for wishlist

Forum Name: shadesofchaos

Wish List: Low gen silver, CB nebula hatchling (red and green would be awesome!), CB male sunsong/CB male moonstone/CB dark myst hatchlings, CB trios (especially ice), low gen tinsels from lines/pairings I don't have yet (especially cielatal x moonstone, booo, anzu, TREE, anything x sunsong) // preferred: low gen silver, tinsels, hatchlings

Forum Name: Sumiku44

WishList: CB Black, CB Stripe, low gen Metallics, Holidays and Neglected.

Forum Name: aimee0824

Helper: SPQR

WishList: Holidays, metallics, tinsels, pinks, nebulas, stripes, and trios.

Forum Name: Remy400

WishList: CB Silver and CB Gold.

Forum Name: HappyAppy

WishList: Silver pair (not tinsels), BSA Pink, Black, Red, Nebula (no inbreds please).

Forum Name: sakana

WishList: Has a list here.

Forum Name: flipflopdiva

WishList: CB Stripes, CB Harvest, Any Gen Gold, & any Bronze or Gold Tinsel (6 - 9 gen).

Forum Name: RoseRedAus

WishList: Prefer CB or low lineage - Pink, Black, Tan Ridgewing, Red or Green Nebula, Stripe, Chicken, Gold, Siver, any of the Trio, Dinos, Gold Tinsel, or Neglected.

Forum Name: Ayanel

WishList: CB or low Generation Metallic Gold (not inbred) / CB or Low Generation Metallic Silver (not inbred) / CB Black / CB Trio.

Forum Name: Siln

WishList: Silver, Gold, Pinks, Reds, CB Vine, ND.

Forum Name: Butterpony

WishList: CB or 2nd gen Silver (non-tinsel), CB or 2nd gen Gold (also non-tinsel), CB Thunder, low-gen silver tinsel descended from Penk.

Forum Name: Thundersky86

wishList: CB silver, CB gold, Neglected.

Forum Name: dragonstar100

WishList: CB Silver, ND, Dinos.

Forum Name: Kursedfire

WishList: Holidays, blue stripe, red, BSA pink harvest

Forum Name: Applesauce

Helper: sakana

WishList: CB Black, CB Red, CB Autumn Seasonal, CB Stripe, Low Even Gen Eggs, Clean Trios, 7th Even Gen Egg, 6th Even Gen Female Vine Alt.

Forum Name: SPQR

WishList: 2nd-Gen Holidays, CB Black, CB Nebula, CB Stripe, Red, Pink. CB Blacks and Nebula are for a breeding project.

Forum Name: aurora e

WishList: gold, silver, chicken and paper.

Forum Name: Madzi_Jane

Helper: xoSeasonal

WishList: Here

Forum Name: MissNoShame

Helper: Siln

wishList: Here

Forum Name: synditrix

Wishlist: Dragons with the EXACT SAME lineages as the following

Autumn like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/M8fN3

White or silver like this (unless you're kind enough to supply a CB silver xd.png lol) http://dragcave.net/lineage/u4LLJ

Vine from a frill, doesn't matter which parent. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ium2J

Anything with a silvery-whitestripeish-white lineage that would pair well with this girl. 3rd gen even please.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3O75a

Also need some CB male nilia pygmy hatchlings.

Forum Name: SparkNitrous

wishList: On the profile

Forum Name: amlptj

wishList: Red eggs

Forum Name: Red_Rose87

wishList: CB pink, Tan ridgewing, harvest , pillow and swallow tail.

Forum Name: artemisfiendfyre

wishList: can be found here // preferred: male nebulae (colour doesn't matter but I like purple best), silver (not tinsel), red striped, silver tinsel

Forum Name: Daciana_Adena

wishList: can be found here // preferred: CB Pink, CB White, CB Harvest, and Silver of any gen

Forum Name: lijana

wishList: neglected, CB to 4th gen metallic, holly, CB black, CB trio // preferred: neglected, Cb trio

Forum Name: turbosilver

wishList: CB Black, CB Metallic, Tinsel (preff. Gold) // preferred: CB Metallic

Forum Name: Dragonwing124

wishList: 4th gen or lower tinsels, CB nebulas, CB pinks, CB metallic // preferred: CB metallic, 4th gen or lower tinsels

Forum Name: VentusVehos

wishList: Moonstone, pillow

Forum Name: luna_rae

wishList: Black (and alt), Dorsal (red preferred), Harvest, Moonstone, Nebula (all varities), Pink, Red, Ridgewing, Striped, Two-headed, Ice, Magma, Thunder, Metallics (any), Tinsels (any), Neglected, Cheese, Vampire, Any Holiday-themed

Forum Name: Krys

wishList: Lots of Reds and Pinks. Breeding pairs of my regulars. Breeding pairs of Trios.

Forum Name: Miraxzee

Helpers: None

wishList: All sorts of Nebula, Drakes, Ember, Ice and thunder, Gold and silver dragon

All sorts of dinos, silver and gold tinsels, Holiday special dragons, Harvest, Magi, SwallowTail, Red, Sunsong Amphipteres, Ridgewing, Shallow water, Pygmy dragons of all kinds, all sorts of Striped dragons (except red)

Forum Name: SapphireRose

wishList: CB Pink, CB Nebula, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Red dorsal, Silver, Gold, Chicken, Dino purple, Dino Red, Neglected, Holly, Yulebuck, Snow Angel, Ribbon Dancer, Sweetling, Rosebud.

Forum Name: JustJessie94

wishList: CB nebulas, Reds

Forum Name: raichuluxray

wishList: Nebula, Dinos

Forum Name: torres917

wishList: CB pinks, Silver

Forum Name: StormWizard212

wishList: CB pink, CB red, CB stripe, CB/PB black, low gen metallics, low gen tinsels, CB nebula, CB pillow, CB ridgewing, CB seasonal, PB sunset, alt black, all dinos but green, neglected.

Forum Name: sei_chan65

wishList: CB Black, CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Stripe, Neglected and low gen tinsels (non-inbred and staircase or stairstep)

Forum Name: JaffaCakes

Helpers: shadesofchaos

wishList: Nebula, BSA Pink (Pink Dragon), Ice, purple/yellow dino

Forum Name: RainbowChris

wishList: Common&Uncommon

Blacks-CB, 2nd gen, or 3rd even gen

Embers-CB

Nebulas-CB, 2nd gen, special lineages

Reds-any and all (hatchies preferred, gendering not necessary though)

Ridgewings-CB (tan and purple), low gen tans, special lineages (tan and purple)

Stripes-CB or low gen (any colors)

Trio

CB (any of the 3), special lineages (any of the 3), 2nd gen (thunder)

Rare&Special

Silvers-any non inbred (I have none)

Golds-any non inbred (I have none)

Black alts-any and all (inbreds will be frozen)

Other

Cheese-to freeze

Holidays

Christmas-any and all non inbreds

Specifically Yulebucks ('08) and Snow Angels ('09)

Halloween- any and all non-inbreds

Specifically Black Marrows and Vampires with nice short lineages

Valentines- any and all non-inbreds

specifically Sweetlings ('10) and Valentines ('09)

Forum Name: lildragonbabe

Helpers: HaloGoddess

wishList: Listed here

Forum Name: EmmieSage

Wishlist: CB female Pink, CB Nebula, CB Harvest, CB Seasonal, Chicken, Dino-all (purple for freezing), 2 gen Christmas dragon-all, 2nd gen Valentine dragon-all, 2nd gen stripe-all, 2nd gen Pink x Old Pink,

Forum Name: Falcon2805

Wishlist:Ice, Thunder, CB Gold, CB Silver and CB pink

Forum Name: southern cross

Wishlist: This would be very long, but here it comes!

CB Pink x 2

CB Red x 2

CB Nebula x 2

CB Stripes x 2

CB Split x 2

CB Ridgewing Pale x 2

CB Ridgewing Normal (only 1)

CB Black x 2

(basically all hard to catch CBs and 2 of them, I'm always lurking in the caves myself to try to get something!)

CB - 3rd gen Trios x 2 (nice lineage)

CB - 3rd gen Metalics x 2 (nice lineage)

2nd - 7th gen Tinsels (nice lineage)

All Dinos (except blue)

Marrow

2nd - 5th gen holiday dragons (not shadow walkers or pumpkins)

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?):

CB Black

Marrow

Thunder

Dinos

Forum Name: nynaevesilverwind

Wishlist:

~CB Gold/Silver (I am trying to get these on my own, but it's tough to spend all the time needed to really look for them, and I'm not lucky enough to ever even see them in the cave normally. So any help in that department would be loved.)

~ Neglected (Or even just help figuring out the formula for them.)

~2 CB blacks, so that I have a breeding pair

~CB Stripes

~2nd gen PB stripes of all colors (starting the groundwork on a massive stripe project)

~ Reds (These can even be inbred, I just really need them before I start the bigtime breeding on my stripe project.)

~ 2nd-3rd Gen Holidays

~CB Moon/Sun Stones

Forum Name: Blackice6

Wishlist: Gold, Silver, Alt black, Alt vine, CB Nebulae, Tan Ridgewing, Hollies, Dinos, Chickens

Forum Name: Feliney21

Wishlist: here // preferred: Vampire's, CB Neglected, CB Black, CB Pinks, Holiday IOU

Forum Name: Fallenblaze

Wishlist: Alternate black, Non-tinsel gold/silver (not mandatory, but CB or perfect stairstep/spirals are preferred), Purple dino, CB stripes // preferred: metallic, stripe

Forum Name: Lavender5698

Wishlist: BSA Pink, Ice (trio), Magma (trio), Thunder (trio), Rosebud, CB Nebula, Bluna (With a fairly clean lineage preferably doesn't matter too much) // preferred: BSA pink

Forum Name: Rhadamantis

Wishlist: CB Stripe, 2nd PB Stripe (all colors), CB Black, low generation Gold, low Generation Silver, CB Tan Ridgewing // preferred: stripes

Forum Name: Ferus

Wishlist: Holly! Red Nebula, CB Vine, other CB rares. // preferred: Holly

Forum Name: TheLastDragon

Wishlist: (lineage unimportant): silver/gold tinsels, silver/gold metal, paper, holly, ribbon, autumn, marrow, shadow walker, valentine, sweetling, rosebud, pillow, day glory drake, red dorsal, BSA pink, harvest.

Forum Name: Icecream321

Wishlist: 2nd gen Silver, 2nd gen PB Alt Black, CB Neglected

Forum Name: Silver~moon

Wishlist: chicken, yulebuck, silver, gold, female thunder/ice

Forum Name: Ladyofthedrgns

Wishlist: Dinos (Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple), Gold, Neglected, Pumpkin, Holly

Forum Name: Princess Kiara

Wishlist: CB Golds (2 boys, 2 girls), CB Silvers (2 boys, 2 girls), CB Neglecteds (2 boys, 2 girls), 2nd gen Christmases (any year) x2 each, CB Trio, CB ALT nebula // preferred: CB Metallics, "ALT" nebulas, CB BSAs, CB Trios

Forum Name: Dragonessdown

Wishlist: Holly/ Cb Reds CB Vine CB white CB nebua CB pink CB silver

Forum Name: horseslove15

Wishlist: female pink, orange/green nebula, white/red/green striped, and any Holiday dragons

Forum Name: Ylangylang

Wishlist: Holly, male pink, male pygmy, geode, red // preferred: Male pink, holly, male pygmy, geode, red, magi

Forum Name: Azhure

Wishlist: CB Black Female, CB whites, 2nd gen of every tinsel, CB of metallics, Red dino, CB pinks, CB reds, IOU for any holiday except halloweens. // preferred: CB white, CB pink, CB red, CB black, IOU for any holiday except halloweens, red dino, CB gold, 2nd bronze tinsel, 2nd silver tinsel, 2nd gold tinsel

------------------

Helpers

Forum Name: Dragongirl10188

PM

Forum Name: Sparrowo3o

PM

Forum Name: Sakana

Stipulation: No Hope Lineage Dragons

PM

Forum Name: Siln

Stipulation: No metallics and some rares

PM

Forum Name: xoSeasonal

Stipulation: I can give anything off of my scroll, but I cannot guarantee pretty lineages (i.e. I have no CB male White Stripes, so I couldn't give a 2nd gen PB Stripe).

PM

Forum Name: SPQR

PM

Forum Name: Shadesofchaos

Stipulations: All gifts must be named; freezing is allowed if I'm asked first. No Metallics, some tinsels

PM

Forum Name: HaloGoddess

Stipulations: Can not do neglecteds or zombies.

PM

Forum Name: Viar

Stipulations: Will not give out hollies

PM

Forum Name: Moonbeam22

Stipulations: Will not give out Legendary trio, Neglected, Alts, and Vampires

PM

Forum Name: Lyxii

Stipulation: I do not mind breeding specific pairs for people. However, some of the dragons you request might be on cooldown. So please be patient.

PM

Forum Name: Deagle

Stipulation: Cannot give out Uncommon/rare cb's, holiday/special offspring (except for shadow walkers and marrows)

PM

Forum Name: Dragonessdown

Stipulation: Cannot give out My lowest gen bronze tensil, gifts, low gen trios, and metallics. Be pashent on trios, I havet bread one yet, they are stubron! Contact me by PM!

PM

Forum Name: Ylangylang

Stipulation: Silver and gold and trio. They...don't seem to want to breed much. I also can't give out any male pinks as I only have the one pink that I can influence. Also bear in mind that I will only resume ND experiments, if I do resume them, after Christmas, because I want to get a silver trophy by Christmas.

PM

Forum Name: miro1211

Stipulation: Cannot give Holiday dragons or low gen metals

PM

------------------

Donators

Forum Name: shadesofchaos

PM

Forum Name: Ollis46

Stipulation: Some holidays unavailable.

PM

Forum Name: Sumiku44

Stipulation: All gifts must be named. No neglected, metals, and some holidays.

PM

Forum Name: Draas

Stipulation: If I give you something please name it and don't kill it, freezing is OK.

PM

Forum Name: xoSeasonal

Stipulation: I cannot donate offspring of a Waterhorse with the name Kelpie in it

PM

Forum Name: Kursedfire

Stipulation: All gifts must be named

PM

Forum Name: Anarya-Ameana

Stipulation: If I donate to someone, they are not allowed to attempt a zombie/vampire, no earthquake, etc. They may freeze if that is what the donation is for (for finishing frozen hatchie goals)

PM

Forum Name: Infinis

Stipulation: Generally I can't catch stuff like CB metals and trios.

PM

Forum Name: Wenn

Stipulation: I'm not that good at catching CB rares (except paper/cheese)

PM

Forum Name: spirited_soul

PM

Forum Name: turobosilver

PM

Forum Name: Xeyla

Stipulation: My gifts must be named after the parents, if they have a surname. No killing, biting, trading or abandoning. Freezing is ok.

PM

Forum Name: mxtine

Stipulation: Gifts must be named. No killing, biting, inbreeding or earthquaking my gifts. Freezing is OK. I'm pretty open to breed whatever, but I won't inbreed my dragons nor will I combine lineaged dragons.

PM

Forum Name: sei_chan65

Stipulation: Not gifting: Hollidays, Metallics, CB Stripe, CB Trios and Tinsels lower than 5th gen. I'm not that good at catching CB Rares or Trios.

No killing, biting, trading or abandoning. Freezing is ok.

PM

Forum Name: southern cross

Unavailable dragons: Metalics, Thunder, Marrow, Black, etc., dragons I don't have

PM

Forum Name: miladyz

Stipulation: Gifts must be named. Do not kill, inbreed, bite or use Earthquake on gifts. Freezing is perfectly fine. I'm happy to breed pretty much anything, but I won't inbreed my dragons.

PM

Forum Name: Kecemis

Stipulation: While I have a number of silvers and golds, they have yet to produce any true offspring so these are unavailable until I can get them to cooperate.

PM

Forum Name: Audevious

Stipulation: No Hopes or Tigris.

PM

Forum Name: Deagle

Stipulation: Cannot give out Uncommon/rare cb's, holiday/special offspring (except for shadow walkers and marrows)

PM

---------------------

Gray List

People who've broken a small rule, they won't be able to gain eggs for 48 hours (from their helpers), helpers can't help for 24 hours and the same with donators.

No one, yay! biggrin.gif

Red List

These users have broken a medium rule or two or so minor rules. They cannot do anything relating to this for a week.

None! smile.gif.

Dark List

Banned from this thread forever, they cannot do anything, not even post. They have broken a major rules or a serie of minor/meduim rules.

Remy400/Dixie400

Edited by Scroll Helpers

Scroll Helpers needs an avatar for their... avatar.

PM us with your entry and we'll look over it. All of the account mods will decide (shadesofchaos, MissNoShame, Ollis46 and Dragongirl) the winner; thus the avatar was born!

Make sure it relates to DC, not a random thing. It may have a leaf or something with "Scroll Helpers" on it, but make it something related to SH. Size should be 100x100 or less please.

A prize WILL be given out to the winner :3 (donated by shadesofchaos)

Edited by Scroll Helpers

I would like to become a donator!

Forum Name: Infinis

Scroll Name: Infinis

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Infinis

Unavailable Dragons: CB metals, tinsels lower than 6th gen

Anything else?: Generally I can't catch stuff like CB metals and trios.

Edited by Infinis

I want to have a Scroll Helper!

Scroll Name: Spark Nitrous

Scroll Link: Link

Wishlist: On my profile

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Preferably CB Moonstone, Red, Vine, and Pink.

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Any

Anything else?: Preferred if all eggs are CB, but low gen is good as well. Thank you. biggrin.gif

I do have one failed Neglected attempt on my scroll right now, just a heads up.

Edited by SparkNitrous

I want to be a Scroll Helper!

Scroll Name: HaloGoddess

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/haloGoddess

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Can NOT do neglecteds or zombies since I don't really understand how to achieve one. xd.png

Anything else?: I don't have many CB dragons and A LOT of my dragons seem to have long lineages so I can't guarantee "pretty lineages" of a lot of dragon types. I have a few CB's of some uncommon dragons and can try to get a 2nd gen for you. smile.gif

Scroll Name: HaloGoddess

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/haloGoddess

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Can NOT do neglecteds or zombies since I don't really understand how to achieve one. xd.png

Anything else?: I don't have many CB dragons and A LOT of my dragons seem to have long lineages so I can't guarantee "pretty lineages" of a lot of dragon types. I have a few CB's of some uncommon dragons and can try to get a 2nd gen for you. smile.gif

Approved!

Scroll Name: Spark Nitrous

Scroll Link: Link

Wishlist: On my profile

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Preferably CB Moonstone, Red, Vine, and Pink.

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Any

Anything else?: Preferred if all eggs are CB, but low gen is good as well. Thank you. biggrin.gif

I do have one failed Neglected attempt on my scroll right now, just a heads up.

Approved!

Posting for amlptj, who posted on the old thread after we'd moved.

Scroll Name: amlptj

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/amlptj

Wishlist: Nebula egg(s)

Preffered dragons:Nebula

Scroll Name: Red-Rose87

Scroll Link:Scroll

Wishlist: CB pink (Preferably one that still has time to be influenced), Tan ridgewing , paper , harvest , pillow and swallow tail.

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Pillow and CB pink please.

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Random is fine.

Anything else?: Thanks for helping me out!

Posting for amlptj, who posted on the old thread after we'd moved.

Scroll Name: amlptj

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/amlptj

Wishlist: Nebula egg(s)

Preffered dragons:Nebula

Approved!

Scroll Name: Red-Rose87

Scroll Link:Scroll

Wishlist: CB pink (Preferably one that still has time to be influenced), Tan ridgewing , paper , harvest , pillow and swallow tail.

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Pillow and CB pink please.

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Random is fine.

Anything else?: Thanks for helping me out!

Approved!

Scroll Name: artemisfiendfyre

Scroll Link: here

Wishlist: here

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Male nebulas (colour doesn't matter but I like purple best), silver (not tinsel), red striped, silver tinsel

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): random, please

Anything else?: thank you to anyone who helps others as well as myself flesh out their scroll a bit more!

Scroll Name: Daciana_Adena

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/daciana_adena

Wishlist: Profile (must scroll down a little bit)

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): The CB Pink, CB White, CB Harvest, and Silver of any gen

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Random

Anything else?: Nope, other than I sincerely thank you very much!

Forum Name:Wenn

Scroll Name:Loves_sorrow

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Loves_sorrow

Unavailable Dragons: Christmas, Valentine, Neglecteds, Metallics

Anything else?: I'm not that good at catching CB rares (except paper/cheese)

Edited by Wenn

Scroll Name: artemisfiendfyre

Scroll Link: here

Wishlist: here

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): Male nebulas (colour doesn't matter but I like purple best), silver (not tinsel), red striped, silver tinsel

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): random, please

Anything else?: thank you to anyone who helps others as well as myself flesh out their scroll a bit more!

---

Scroll Name: Daciana_Adena

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/daciana_adena

Wishlist: Profile (must scroll down a little bit)

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): The CB Pink, CB White, CB Harvest, and Silver of any gen

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Random

Anything else?: Nope, other than I sincerely thank you very much!

---

Forum Name:Wenn

Scroll Name:Loves_sorrow

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Loves_sorrow

Unavailable Dragons: Christmas, Valentine, Neglecteds, Metallics

Anything else?: I can do zombies, but only during halloween. And I'm not that good at catching CB rares (except paper/cheese)

Approved!

Please take note that zombies cannot be traded.

Edited by sparrowo3o

Approved!

Please take note that zombies cannot be traded.

ahh okay then you can scratch that part out.

Scroll Name: lijana

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/lijana

Wishlist: neglected, CB to 4th gen metallic, holly, CB black, CB trio

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): neglected, Cb trio

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): any ^^

Anything else?: Thank you very much, you don't have to fulfill all, any will be greatly appreciated

Edited by lijana

Scroll Name: turbosilver

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/turbosilver

Wishlist: CB Black, CB Vine, CB Metallic, Tinsel (preff. Gold)

Preferred dragons: CB Metallic

Certain Helper?: random

Anything else?: Thank you so much! If anyone is in need of a Frill parent, I have a CB male and CB female (just make sure I have the other parent |D).

Unavailable Dragons: any of the x-mas, rosebud, neglected

Anything else?: as stated above, I have a CB male and CB female frill, in addition to twin 3G Silvers (which aren't cooperating at the moment)

Edited by TurboSilver

Forum Name: Viar

Scroll Name: Assarex

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Assarex

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Holly.

Anything else?: -

----

Forum Name: spirited_soul

Scroll Name: spirited_soul

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/spirited_soul

Unavailable Dragons: val 09...I have no holly and cannot make neglecteds

Anything else?:

----

Scroll Name: lijana

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/lijana

Wishlist: neglected, CB to 4th gen metallic, holly, CB black, CB trio

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): neglected, Cb trio

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): any ^^

Anything else?: Thank you very much, you don't have to fulfill all, any will be greatly appreciated

----

Wishlist: CB Black, CB Vine, CB Metallic, Tinsel (preff. Gold)

Preferred dragons: CB Metallic

Certain Helper?: random

Anything else?: Thank you so much! If anyone is in need of a Frill parent, I have a CB male and CB female (just make sure I have the other parent |D).

Unavailable Dragons: any of the x-mas, rosebud, neglected

Anything else?: as stated above, I have a CB male and CB female frill, in addition to twin 3G Silvers (which aren't cooperating at the moment)

Forms Have Been: APPROVED

Forum Name: Dragonwing124

Scroll Name: Dragonwing1234

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Dragonwing1234

Wishlist: 4th gen or lower tinsels, CB nebulas, CB pinks, CB metallic?

Preferred dragons: CB metallic, 4th gen or lower tinsels

Certain Helper?: Random

Anything else?: One of the dead eggs is a failed vampire bite, another is a failed neglected experience, and the last is one that died from sickness due to someone else putting it in a ton of click sites. unsure.gif Thought you needed to know...and thanks for this, it really helps people trying to complete their scroll. smile.gif