Fire-Ice

Freedom Hills: OoC

I am back! I should be able to post a lot now, because its summer. I also decided to make a third character... We need more "bad horses" that work for the humans... I haven't posted the sheet yet, but I will later today or tomorrow morning...

Username: White_wolf_princess

Name: Dusk

Personality: shy, loner, stays away from the herd alot.png.

Appearance: black warlander with a with moon shap mark on her forhead

History: was bored in a human stable, her and her brother got out one day when a truck came and put them in the back and crashed killing her brother so she ran away from the human world and into the plateau region.

Herd: sage?

Other:Lemonade?

So, are you still accepting? If you are, I would like to join, but before I fill out my character form I have a few questions. First of all, what are the humans like? Do they train their horses using harsh, punishment based techniques or gentle, reward based techniques? Does it depend on the horse?

Also, are all the horses kept in stalls, or do some live in pasture? What are the locks and fences like (height, material, durability)? In addition, what are the horses taught to do? Is the ranch more based on western riding or english riding? Would a horse be trained to jump? Do they enter horses in shows?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I hope you don't mind too much. This looks like a fun RP and I'd love to join.

So, are you still accepting?  If you are, I would like to join, but before I fill out my character form I have a few questions.  First of all, what are the humans like?  Do they train their horses using harsh, punishment based techniques or gentle, reward based techniques?  Does it depend on the horse? 

Also, are all the horses kept in stalls, or do some live in pasture?  What are the locks and fences like (height, material, durability)?  In addition, what are the horses taught to do?  Is the ranch more based on western riding or english riding?  Would a horse be trained to jump?  Do they enter horses in shows?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I hope you don't mind too much.  This looks like a fun RP and I'd love to join.

Of course I can't know for sure, but I think just about everything you asked about depends on what you want. Like if you want your horse's owner to be cruel, then they are, and if you want them to learn Western, then they do...

Yes, we are still accepting cavygirl! It would be great to have you. As StarSea said, it really depends on your preferences. You can choose whatever you would like.

Username: cavygirl12

Name: Sierra

Personality: Sierra acts like a "perfect" horse around humans, but really she is very spirited and headstrong. She is very intelligent, but occasionally a bit impulsive. Sometimes, she will become very stressed, but express her stress as anger. When she is feeling that way, she will sometimes do things that she will regret later.

Appearance: Blue Roan, like this, but a mustang, so she isn't quite as heavily built. Add that blue roan coloring to this horse and you've got Sierra.

History: Sierra was captured from the wild when she was about a year old (she does not remember which herd she was in). She refused to obey her trainer with his gentle ways, so was forcefully trained until she stopped her wild behavior. Although the humans thought that she was "broken," she wasn't. The fire in her heart hadn't died, and her longing to be free was still there. Sierra had simply chosen to obey the humans, so that they would trust her. She knew that the more she was trusted, the more careless the humans would become with confining her. She has been struggling to act like a "perfect" horse for almost two years, and although she is considered reliable and loyal by the humans, she has not yet been able to escape.

Herd: n/a

Other: Sierra is a skilled jumper, and her master is hoping to show her. Sierra puts all of her effort in while jumping, and hopes that she will someday be able to jump the pasture fence and restart her life as a free horse. (Lemonade)

Edited by cavygirl12

I'd love to join!

Username: Kittykat14

Name: Safflower

Personality: Safflower is energetic and a bit spirited, but many years of training have allowed her to learn how to calm down and focus on her work. She loves humans and is one of the sweetest horses in the barn. Her one problem is that she will do whatever humans want her to, even if she will be betraying her horse friends. She will occasionally brag about her skills and her ancestors, so some horses prefer to avoid her. Her personality will change as the RP advances.

Appearance: Safflower is a palomino thoroughbred, like this.

History: Safflower was raised on a prestigious thoroughbred breeding farm, and many of her ancestors were champions. On the farm she came from, most of the working horses are show jumpers, so Safflower was trained to jump too. The training techniques were gentle and effective, and she quickly learned how to please the humans who were so kind to her. When Safflower was five years old, a rather rich young girl bought her as a show horse. Safflower immediately liked the girl, and has been shown by her for a few years now.

Herd: N/A

Other: (Lemonade) Safflower is mainly a jumper, but can participate in other English disciplines too, such as dressage. Safflower does not wish to escape, as her owner treats her well.

Can her owner live on the ranch?

Edited by Kittykat14