DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

@ Cyda, lol now i know why i kept calling you He... i got confused between Shawnee and Steel X.x ... sorry :/

Btw, im seriously enjoying RPing Vrael biggrin.gif

Young hatchling learning about who/what he is etc... + New inexperienced Rper.. perfect match no? tongue.gif

Like im not satisfied with my Post's unless its atleast two paragraphs :/

Edited by TotallyDrow

No problemo, Drow. ^^

You're starting out waaayyyy better than I started out. My first ever RP post on these forums was one big run on about a newly hatched spring dragon making it rain all over the country. rolleyes.gif It's good to be literate, something I didn't fully understand until I had gained about 800 RP posts. This 8,000 post count I have? It's from a 2,000+ page RP that was deleted not long ago...

By the gods did I get off track.

Um... *tries to get back on topic*

Good job? xd.png

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Lols thanks tongue.gif

2000+ Page RP eh... Challenge Accepted... lets make Our War 3000+ Pages cool.gifalot.png

Edited by TotallyDrow

whoo! I'm finally accepted! I'll go post something...some time later. Right now I'm in school, so i should really be doing a project, but I just love you people so much :U

And Drow, I think you started off better than I did, actually. I don't have that many posts because I hardly ever post on here XP For an 'inexperienced roleplayer,' you're pretty good tongue.gif

Lol's thanks :3

Finding it really hard not to post right now lols... but there's not much a sleeping Vrael can do... lols... I've toyed with the idea of maybe making a second RP char for this RP but Don't wanna overcomplicate things :/

DING. LIGHTBULB! i have an idea ;3.

Edit 2: BAM!

Edited by TotallyDrow

hmmm...it seems like there's a lot going on right now <.< I'll probably wait to enter the rp until things calm down for a bit. Don't want to create more drama with so much that already exists

xd.png. Chibi... you could still RP your characters, walking through the forest and build up your characters etc.

I know, but there's also a lot going on for me ^^" it's nearing exams and I still have two papers to write. One's five pages and I don't have one whole page typed yet, and the other is three pages and I haven't even done research for that one yet...so yeah, I should probably get started on that, considering the first paper was technically due with the powerpoint, which was due yesterday v-v"

Edit: Oh, and is it still the first night?

Edited by Chibiboru

I guess so tongue.gif

Honestly, i thought it was already night time.. lols.

Good luck with your exams and two essays :3

I thought it was night time, too <.< actually, I thought we were still on the first night ^^" Because Inkheart attacked at night and then no one said anything about the time of day changing, except that Vrael looked at the fire (back when that happened) and thought it might be the sun rising...until he realized it was a fire...I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it happening. But if it's turning to day some time soon, I could probably bring in my characters then. You know, since vampires aren't 'awake' during the day and pillow dragons can sleep for up to 18 hours each day XP they're all awake at night and then go to sleep during the day (so Devi and Twill don't run off without Flu tongue.gif they've worked it all out)

Edit: Also, you guys tend to do all of your roleplaying when I'm either at school or asleep <.< why would you do that? Why? Do you just not like me? Pffffft. Well, I don't like you either >:U nah, I'm kidding. You guys are awesome.

Edited by Chibiboru

lols... we are all on different time zones X.x

luckily for me though, most people post when im awake :3

and yeah as far as the time of day goes... thats how i had it figured. Midnight also bent the light off the stars on one of the pages... xd.png

so it should almost be morning i guess

Edited by TotallyDrow

okay, well, when it starts to turn into morning, as in, when the sun starts rising, I'll see if I can't bring in my characters then.

Hopefully everyone reads this and they don't turn it into day when I'm asleep <.< just to get a general idea, what time zone are you even in or what time is it for you?

oh. Well, right now for me, it's 9:09 a.m. xd.png

Edit: and it's the end of my class and my next...well, all of my next classes don't have computers, so I guess I'll see you later and hopefully, the sun will be rising and I can bring in my characters

Edited by Chibiboru

don't worry, Cyda, I was hoping for that, too tongue.gif

and yeah, I'll probably just post when it gets to be morning in the roleplay

Edited by Chibiboru

I'm trying to choose between three choices:

1. Bring in my characters in the morning for no reason other than they'll need a place to sleep

2. Bring them in at night so they can help hunt or help Steel keep watch (because Shawnee does enough and she needs some time to rest)

3. Bring in my two vamps after they find out that midnight is a vampire so they don't trust them (but idk how long that'll take. It usually takes time to build any trust, especially with this amount of distrust, but I'm not sure if you people want them to begin to trust him in one night or not...everything's been going so fast. One problem after another tongue.gif I think the hatchlings and Shawnee are going to die of stress xd.png)

I don't know which one to do <.< because I could post one choice tonight, one will have to wait until later, and one might have to wait until WAY later, depending on what you people do

Edit: oh yes, and incase you couldn't tell, I use a lot of emoticons, have incorrect capitalization, overuse commas, and don't capitalize names that often...but that's only in my OOC posts. When I'm roleplaying, everything is much better

Edited by Chibiboru

Meehhh... I don't like Steel as male that much though... is more interesting to have her as a tomboy, to the point where everybody thinks she's a guy...

Alright screw the roll of the dice I'll just leave Steel as a tomboy female. biggrin.gif

The more I think about it, the more I miss my tomboy Steel lol

EDIT:

oh yes, and incase you couldn't tell, I use a lot of emoticons, have incorrect capitalization, overuse commas, and don't capitalize names that often...but that's only in my OOC posts. When I'm roleplaying, everything is much better

*is glad of this* Incorrect grammar, etc. usually gives me headaches/bothers me to no end, which is why I tend to apologize when I know that I made a few mistakes along my post.

Hm... I think you should 1 or 2. Personally I'd go for 1, but it depends on how long you want to wait. tongue.gif

Edited by Rixie Pakuna