DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Yup, we need to start to stop accepting D:.

*glomps everyone with super glomp*

Yes, you still have the powers of accepting god gave you. But for now we're taking a break.

Alright then, recap of my charries?

@Chasilin.

They are all pretty much the same besides the name and powers. Please edit and be much more descriptive. Not accepted. You may edit and since you applied before closing I may accept it.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Yep, yep. I'll just put up the sign....only if I could find it... -wonders around in circles- Ahhh, there it is. -Puts the sign up on the wall- Dar biggrin.gif

Not Acpecting right now.

I'm sorry, I'm new here and I'd like to join an RP. So, I have a question.

Are you accepting, or am I going to have to find another RP? The main thread says you're accepting, but I see you have a big red sign that says you're NOT accepting... Excuse me for sounding idiotic, but are you accepting or NOT accepting? Thank you.

They're not accepting.

The creator of the RP has been kind of busy lately, so I guess she hasn't changed the status yet.

Also, the rest of you, hi! I've been stalking this RP for a few weeks now. I was thinking of jumping in at some point, but I guess I'll have to keep lurking.

*resumes stalking* ninja.gif

Yeah, I'm also busy with other roleplays and this is getting much harder to keep up with everyone just making it hard for me when they post like 60 times a day or something and its like almost impossale to stay up with you guys sad.gif

Thinking about leaving soon...

Don't leave Tiffashy!!! Please? Not just for Sombra, but for Midnight/Drakossozh and everyone else!!

Edited by seacatsmew

Once again, DON'T LEAVE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Again Guys!

I am slowly starting to ease my way back into my old RP's so you may start to see Amazon again! Any suggestions of where I might be able to plop him?

No, we're currently not accepting any new players but Fire-Ice is already apart of the rp, she's just been inactive for a while. 83

Tiffashy, you leave and I'll attack you with a army of Purples.

And I have no idea what to post.

I just wanted to say that I love you guys and if you ever come back I'll hug you and love you and feed you and call you George.

I miss you guys so much. ;-;